What is Morning Complete?
ActivatedYou Morning Complete is a product that supports general health using a strong blend of probiotics, prebiotics, and energy nutrients.
It is a green powder that supports digestive function, energy levels, and overall body wellness. Like all the products by the ActivatedYou brand, this blend follows a holistic, whole-person approach to improve general health.
ActivatedYou Morning Complete is plant-based, scientifically proven, and formulated using ingredients that adhere to environmental sustainability.
This wellness drink targets individuals who have busy schedules and want to keep up with their nutritional needs. By consuming this product regularly, users get to experience alleviated mood, enhanced protection from daily stressors, and improved liver function as per the manufacturer’s claims.
Based on our testing and research, find out the pros and cons of Morning Complete to decide if it’s right for you.
About the ActivatedYou Brand
ActivatedYou Morning Complete is a dietary supplement by the ActivatedYou Company. The company is the brainchild of actress and health advocate Maggie Q. The company relies on the expertise of Dr. Frank Lipman, a famous gut-health physician and a pioneer of integrative medicine.
One Registered Dietician and Nutritionist Stated that, “Morning Complete provides you with many of the nutrients your body requires to function optimally.”
ActivatedYou products abide by a holistic, whole-person approach in treating health problems. Apart from the Morning Complete nutrient blend, the company sells other notable products such as Adrenal Life, Advanced Restorative Protective, and Active Enzyme.
We ask our tester to test this product, the supplement Morning Complete comes with eight blends of prebiotics, probiotics, antioxidants, green superfoods, and more – to see how effective it is. Read our full review of Morning Complete to learn if it is helpful to improve your metabolism, digestion, and overall well-being.
- The product undergoes rigorous third-party testing.
- ActivatedYou Morning Complete contains 100% organic ingredients.
- It comes in one flavor, which is apple cinnamon.
- The product is full of superfoods and nutrients
- Fennel Seed
- Pine Bark Extract
- Milk Thistle Seed Extract
- Pomegranate Fruit Extract
- Aloe Vera Leaf
- Green Tea
- Lyceum Berry
- It supports the colonization of the gut by probiotics (healthy bacteria).
- It enhances digestion and nutrient absorption.
- The product boosts body metabolism which promotes weight loss.
- It enhances energy levels and strength.
- ActivatedYou Morning Complete improves blood sugar levels.
- This is a popular product which sometimes runs low stock.
- Different users will experience different results.
- There are no free product samples available.
Activated You Morning Complete – Key Facts
|Benefits||Gut Health, Heart Health, Skin Health, Weight Management|
|Ingredients||Prebiotics, Probiotics, Green Superfoods, and more|
|Discounts||Upto 15% Off|
Morning Complete Ingredients
These are some of the primary active ActivatedYou Morning Complete ingredients:
This ingredient is a great source of vitamin A, calcium, potassium, and iron as well as protein and amino acids. It can improve circulation in the body and strengthen the immune system. In addition, it lowers cholesterol and can promote healthy digestion and regular bowel movements.
Countries like China use alfalfa pastures to improve pork quality. In a research study by the Journal of Animal Science and Biotechnology, pigs were fed diets with 0%, 5%, 10%, and 15% alfalfa dietary fiber for 28 days.
The research concluded that alfalfa-containing diets have a significant impact on microbiota composition. By increasing the beneficial bacteria in the intestines, alfalfa dietary fiber helps to decrease harmful bacteria.
This ingredient is a bioactive plant compound that is used to treat atherosclerosis, diabetes mellitus, obesity, and metabolic diseases. In addition, it could reduce cholesterol. It has amazing benefits for lowering lipid levels and may help with weight loss and improve diabetes. Berberine is found in the roots and bark of Chinese plants such as Huang Lian (Coptis chinensis).
Past studies reported in the Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology indicate that berberine produces short chain fatty acids in the gastrointestinal microbiota.
The bacteria producing fatty acids protect the mucosa from damage from pathogens by supplementing the gut with colonocyte nutrients and reducing inflammation.
Fennel seeds or sauf are eaten after meals to improve digestive health. These aromatic seeds contain fiber, calcium, and vitamin C. They can help suppress the appetite, which may promote weight loss.
According to research reviews by the Journal of Medical Surgical Nursing Practice and Research fennel seeds or Foeniculum vulgare has been used in traditional medicine to treat digestive, endocrine, respiratory, and reproductive ailments.
Fennel seeds are also effective galactagogues as they improve breast milk supply. They have anti-bacterial properties which kill harmful microbes and anti-inflammatory agents which reduce swelling in the body.
This cruciferous vegetable is a rich in antioxidants, calcium, iron, and vitamins C and K among other nutrients. And because of this, it tops the list of the healthiest superfoods. It contains fiber which helps promote healthy digestion. In addition, it may reduce the risk of developing diabetes. It supports heart health and boosts immunity.
A research study in the Microorganisms Journal, investigated the effect of supplementing high-fat diet with kale in mice which resulted in a 79% increase in Bacteroidia composition.
The findings proved that kale is a superfood that modulates microbiota composition and reduces inflammation.
This ingredient is a bacterium that occurs naturally in the human body and fermented foods. It supports digestion and provides other health benefits. According to an analysis by the BMJ journal, gut microbiota dysbiosis is the leading cause of obesity and metabolic complications.
This could be reversed through improving gut microbiota composition which lead to benefits including such as fermenting the non-digestible substrates, reducing the risk of obesity, and alleviating inflammatory bowel disease.
Best Deals, Feature Product & Coupon
- Sugar Balancing Support.
- 10 Billion CFUs, Prebiotics, & Probiotics.
- Delicious Apple-Cinnamon Flavor.
- 100% Natural Probiotics, Made in USA
Save Up to 47% Off Retail Price!
How Does Morning Complete Work?
ActivatedYou Morning Complete works through its ingredients to promote overall wellbeing. Morning Complete probiotic supplement contains prebiotics, green superfoods, metabolic enhancing ingredients, antioxidants, sugar support agents, adaptogens, and cellular support ingredients.
Combined, these ingredients work synergistically to improve digestion and absorption of food, sugar levels, resistance to stress, body metabolism, and liver function.
Morning Complete FAQ
Since our initial review, we have received a few additional questions about Morning Complete. Here are the answers to the most common questions.
Q: How Do You Take Morning Complete?
A: ActivatedYou recommends users take one scoop of Morning Complete’s easy-dissolve, green-apple flavored powder dissolved in a glass full of water. A jar of Morning Complete will last for 30 days.
Q: Where Can You Buy Morning Complete?
A: You can buy Morning Complete from the official website. The product is not sold in stores.
Q: What is the Refund Policy for ActivatedYou Morning Complete?
A: This product comes with the 90-day return policy. If you are unsatisfied with your purchase, call the company’s refund line to get assistance on how to return the product.
Q: Does Morning Complete Have Any Side Effects?
A: The manufacturer did not outline any ActivatedYou Morning Complete side effects. Besides some customers reported that the product helps handle their energy needs will no issues.
Q: How Long Will It Take to See Results With ActivatedYou Morning Complete?
A: The length of time for the Morning Complete supplement to work may vary from one consumer to the next. For instance, some of the ActivatedYou Morning Complete customer reviews mentioned that they noticed instant results while others claimed that they experienced benefits only after drinking the product regularly for months.
Q: Is Morning Complete Worth It?
A: Yes, ActivatedYou Morning Complete is worth it. The ingredients are prime, and many consumers share that they have experienced satisfactory results. I myself started drinking this formula in the mornings a couple of months ago, and I love the energy and vitality it gives me – without the caffeine!
Q: Is Morning Complete Safe?
A: Yes, this product is safe. Morning Complete goes through rigorous testing for quality, purity and potency at an independent, 3rd-party facility. This product is formulated using natural Activated You Morning Complete ingredients only thus it may have little to no side effects at all. For users with food allergies, it is better to consult first before consuming this product because the manufacturer has not disclosed whether the formula contains allergens or not.
Q: Does Morning Complete Really Work?
A: Based on the ingredients present, this blend works to promote digestive health as well as overall well-being. The ingredients used also have scientific backing, and a number of registered dieticians and nutritionists have shown their support for the product for its health and digestive properties.
Morning Complete Reviews
Morning Complete got 4.3 stars out of the719 reviews on one online platform. This rating is quite good, meaning that most consumers were happy with their purchase. Users who shared positive ActivatedYou Morning Complete customer reviews claimed that they experienced a boost in their energy levels, less bowel movements, and reduced food intolerances.
- I have been taking Morning Complete for almost a month now and I am starting to see the effects, it has a good taste, not chalky, help me to get through my day better. Leon
- I found this product a couple of months ago and after trying so many other healthy options both prescribed and off the shelf, I stumbled across this range. I have suffered from low energy, fatigue, and brain fog for three years from Ross River (mosquito virus).Amazon Reviewer
- I had forgotten what having ‘normal energy levels’ feels like. In such a short space of time, after putting this into my daily smoothies, I have noticed my bloating reduce and my energy levels rise better than I have felt in years. I can’t thank you enough for helping me to feel like my old self again. Thank you! Kelly S.
- I’ve been taking Morning Complete every day for two months and my results have been positive so far. I wouldn’t say I have had any significant weight change, but I have had other great results, I hardly have any bloat, I haven’t been constipated, my energy level has increased and the most surprising of all after a weekend of drinks and eating badly and partying I woke up just fine. I am now recommending it to a lot of people. Alejandra Alvarado
- I tried this product after several months of struggling with stress-related IBS. I previously tried fermented foods and probiotics, but nothing helped as much as taking Morning Complete and AdrenaLife together did. Stephanie
*Results may vary by individual.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How to Order Morning Complete?
I signed up on the manufacturer’s official site to become a VIP, and this opened up a wealth of discounts for different products. Just by entering my email, I got an exclusive ActivatedYou Morning Complete discount for first-time customers.
How Does ActivatedYou Morning Complete Compare to Other Similar Products?
Morning Complete ranges with high-end dietary supplements such as Total Restore, Prebio Thrive, and 1MD BiomeMD. Most wellness drinks touted to promote general health are sold as isolated drinks such as pomegranate juice. This supplement may therefore have an advantage over the others because it contains multiple blends in its formula.
Morning Complete Alternatives
After reading a review on Morning Complete, sometimes you may wonder if there are alternatives to this ActivatedYou dietary supplement. Below are some of the options you can consider using as alternatives.
- Promote smoother bowel movements.
- Boost energy, Better digestion.
- Improve skin health and appearance.
- Price variations
- Individual results vary.
- Improves digestion and gut health.
- Reduces bowel permeability and digestive discomfort.
- Balances the gut flora.
- The manufacturer does not offer free samples of this product.
- Flatulence and constipation
Gundry MD Primal Plants
- Digestive system support.
- Immune system support.
- Youthful, healthier skin.
- Not suitable for people having allergy issues.
- Price is on the high end for some users.
ActivatedYou Morning Complete is a dietary supplement that contains multiple ingredients in its formula. This is one of the probiotic supplements which enhances overall health by boosting body metabolism, improving digestion, and supporting immune health.
This product uses a natural ActivatedYou Morning Complete ingredients list and causes no side effects. I personally confirmed that on the phone with the manufacturer, as I am sometimes sensitive to different products. However, if you have a serious condition or you are under medication, it is better to consult your doctor before starting to use the supplement. The ActivatedYou Morning Complete reviews were mostly very positive.
While this product works well on most users, it is important to still maintain a healthy diet. That is, in order to stay healthy, a proper diet and regular exercise should be incorporated into your lifestyle. I highly recommend that you make Morning Complete part of your daily routine, as I have, for optimal wellness.
More Like This: Gundry MD Energy Renew Passion Fruit 30 Servings
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Amy M. Brownawell, Cyril W. C. Kendall, Glenn R. Gibson, Joanne L. Slavin, Kara D. Lewis, Yehuda Ringel. ASN. 2012. "Prebiotics and the health benefits of fiber: current regulatory status, future research, and goals" https://academic.oup.com/jn/article/142/5/962/4630853
- Chunfu Qin, Jiawei Wang, Jingdong Yin, Kai Qiu, Ning Jiao, Ting He, Wenjuan Sun, Xin Zhang. State Key Laboratory of Animal Nutrition, College of Animal Science and Technology, China Agricultural University, No. 2 Yuanmingyuan West Road, Beijing, 100193 China. J Anim Scie Biotechnol. 2018. "Alfalfa-continuing diets alter luminal microbiota structure and short chain fatty acid sensing in the caecal mucosa of pigs" PMID: 29372054 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5769528/
- Fang Chen, Lichao Zhang, Lifu Wang, Ruibing Yang, Xi Sun, Xiaoying Wu, Yang Liao, Zifeng Zhu, Zhongdao Wu. Department of Parasitology of Zhongshan School of Medicine, Sun Yat-sen University, Guangzhou, China. Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2020"Effects of berberine on the gastrointestinal microbiota" PMID: 33680978. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7933196/
- Gurmeet Singh Sarla. Military Hospital Devlali. MAT Journals. 2019. "Saunf: Do we really need fennel seeds after a meal?" DOI: 10. 5281/zenodo.3415288. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/335840673_Saunf_Do_we_really_need_fennel_seeds_after_a_meal
- Diana N. Obanda, Md Shahinozzaman, Samnhita Raychaudhuri, Si Fan. Microorganisms. 2021. "Kale attenuates inflammation and modulates gut microbial composition and function in C57BL/6J mice with diet-induced obesity" PMID: 33498853. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7911404/
- Ana M. Valdes, Eran Segal, Jens Walter, and Tim D. BMJ. 2018. "Role of the gut microbiota in nutrition and health" BMJ 2018; 361: k2179. https://www.bmj.com/content/361/bmj.k2179
- Chen-Hong Zhang, Hui-Juan Yuan, Peng-Xu Wang, and Xin-Ru Deng. Chin Med J. 2020. "Gut microbiota and metabolic syndrome" PMID: 32106124. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7147654/
- Harvard Health. (2014). The benefits of probiotics bacteria – Harvard Health. [online] Available at: https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/the-benefits-of-probiotics [Accessed 10 Oct. 2021].
- Guglielmetti, S., Mora, D., Gschwender, M. and Popp, K. (2011). Randomised clinical trial: Bifidobacterium bifidum MIMBb75 significantly alleviates irritable bowel syndrome and improves quality of life — a double-blind, placebo-controlled study. Alimentary Pharmacology & Therapeutics, [online] 33(10), pp.1123–1132. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/21418261/ [Accessed 10 Oct. 2021].
- Khan, N. and Mukhtar, H. (2007). Tea polyphenols for health promotion. Life Sciences, [online] 81(7), pp.519–533. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3220617/ [Accessed 10 Oct. 2021].
- Lu, Q.-Y., Summanen, P.H., Lee, R.-P., Huang, J., Henning, S.M., Heber, D., Finegold, S.M. and Li, Z. (2017). Prebiotic Potential and Chemical Composition of Seven Culinary Spice Extracts. Journal of Food Science, [online] 82(8), pp.1807–1813. Available at: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/1750-3841.13792 [Accessed 10 Oct. 2021].