What is Beverly Hills MD?
Beverly Hills MD is a line of beauty products developed using promising technology and from the finest sourced ingredients to help people feel and look their best.
Each product from this line targets specific concerns and works to prevent and treat skin problems.
Beverly Hills MD Supplements comes in a wide range of skincare products ranging from serum & oils, moisturizers, masks, treatments, hand & body lotion to sun care, Beverly Hills MD Eyebrow Serum, and Beverly Hills MD Deep Wrinkle Filler.
Beverly Hills Dermal Repair Complex is a natural dietary product that rejuvenates skin work from the inside out to combat the root causes of dermal breakdown.
The supplement is formulated using a blend of nutrients backed by science to ensure that it leaves your skin radiant, firmer, lifted, wrinkle-free, and healthier. Worth mentioning also is Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex Reviews are positive.
How to Use
Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex comes in the form of capsules. The recommended dosage is two capsules per day with a glass of water and meal or as directed by your physician.
Price – $58.00 (1 bottle)
Ingredients – Saw Palmetto, MSM, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B, Vitamin A.
Dermal Repair Complex Reviews
- My hair has been growing. My face seems smoother and has a glow to it. My skin has a more even skin tone. My complexion is getting better every day. The fine lines seem to be getting softer. I am overall very happy with Dermal Repair Complex and I am very excited to keep using it. Thank you ~ by Shannaray Perkins
- MI feel like my face looks much younger when I use it. Thank you for giving us such an exciting product. I have only just begun using it and truly feel more hopeful about my face aging. ~ by Barbara Weber
- MI have deep lines around my mouth from smoking for 32 years. They are less noticeable and appear more smooth. I am 55 and loving this product. ~ by Peggy Bishop
Lift + Firm Sculpting Cream
This is one of the industry-leading skin firming products developed to help lift saggy skin on different parts of the body such as jawline, cheeks, neck, chin, and jowls. It aims to make your skin firmer, tighter with a lifted appearance to give you a youthful look.
How to Use
You are required to use Lift + Firm Sculpting Cream twice a day. Gently massage a thin layer of this product on a cleansed face and neck in a circular and upward motion until it absorbs into the skin.
Price – $120 (1 jar)
Ingredients – Progeline, Liftessence, Sculptessence, Silk Peptides
Thick + Full Brow Enhancing Serum is a product developed using advanced formula. It is an easy-to-use product designed to correct your sparse and thinning eyebrows.
How to use
You should apply it onto the root of cleansed eyebrows, then, sweep the applicator brush along scant areas. Let it absorb into the skin before you can apply other products. For better results, ensure that you use it twice a day (day and night).
Price – $88 (1 tube)
Ingredients – Redensyl, Capixyl, Sympeptide, Apple Extract, Micro-Keratin Amino Acids
Crepe Correcting Body Complex
Crepe Correcting Body Complex is developed to help firm and smooth crepey skin that appears on the legs, arms, thighs, knees, stomach, and décolletage hands which are hard to get rid of.
How to Use
You should apply Crepe Correcting Body Complex on clean dry skin. Apply a quarter-sized amount of this cream to different areas of the body where you desire to have it appear firm and smooth. Gently rub it into the skin using a circular and upward motion until it is fully absorbed.
Price – $100.00 (1 jar)
Ingredients – HydraFirm, Niacinamide
Pros and Cons of Beverly Hills MD Products
- Some Beverly Hills MD products may help get rid of stubborn skin aging symptoms
- Some products help correct thinning and sparse eyebrows
- Some products from this brand helps in lifting saggy skin
- Some Beverly Hills MD cosmeceuticals from this line help rejuvenate the skin
- You may find Beverly Hills MD products pricy compared to other alternative products in the market
- The outcome after using the product may not be the same for all users. The results vary from one user to the other
Who Owns Beverly Hills MD?
Beverly Hills MD is a skincare product company owned by two renowned plastic surgeon doctors; John Layke and Payman Danielpour. The firm was founded in 2014 and is located in Beverly Hills.
The two doctors founded the company so that they could help people achieve dramatic results from the comfort of their homes by using the firm’s science-inspired skincare advanced products.
Products from this line have made it possible for people to look fabulous at any age, making it a favorite brand among many Hollywood A-listers.
How Does Beverly Hills MD Work?
There is a wide range of products from this brand, each serving its own function. The majority of the products contain potent ingredients like collagen, peptides, vitamins, and Niacinamide; all known to work by addressing numerous skin concerns They will leave you with radiant youthful-looking skin.
One of the top-selling products from this line lifts sagged skin; another one corrects sparse and thinning eyebrows, while the other one is known to make crepey skin smooth. So, the product you choose from this line will depend on the skin condition you want to correct or manage.
What are the Active Ingredients in Beverly Hills MD Products?
This ingredient supports natural production protein synthesis and collagen in the skin to create a suppler and firmer skin surface.
According to Dermatologic Surgery: Official Publication for American Society for Dermatologic Surgery, topical application of niacinamide can help reduce wrinkles and fine lines, red blotchiness, hyperpigmentation spots, and skin yellowing.
This Bioavailable collagen is said to provide your skin with the required amino acids that help maintain a lifted and firm skin appearance.
According to the International Journal of Dermatology, hydrolyzed collagen has been found to reduce skin aging. It hydrates and firms the skin, leaving it elastic and wrinkle-free.
It is a peptide known to support keratin production which is the key protein that makes up the brow hairs. According to Dermatologic Surgery, sympeptide is safe and effective in treating eyebrows.
It is a crucial antioxidant that aids your body to fight environment-related aging factors so that you can maintain a youthful look.
According to Dermato Endocrinology, Vitamin A is a highly effective antioxidant and has been found to possess photoprotective properties and acts as a lipid radical scavenger.
Is Beverly Hills MD Legit?
Yes, Beverly Hills MD is legit. The products are developed by a world-renowned and reputable firm with qualified plastic surgical doctors. The positive reviews from users are indications that products from this line are effective and can be trusted.
RELATED– SkinCeuticals Review
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How do you Use Beverly Hills MD Products?
A: Beverly Hills MD is a brand of skincare products designed to address various age-related skin concerns. Each product comes with a tag with user instructions on it. For best results, ensure that you follow those instructions on the label to letter.
Q: Does Beverley Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex Really Work?
A: Yes. The product offers a type of collagen that supposedly improves skin elasticity, which overtime helps restore the skin to its youthful state. In addition, it has vitamin and other ingredients that promote healthy skin. Most Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex Before and After results are encouraging.
Q: Is Beverly Hills MD a Reputable Company?
A: All of Beverly Hills products so far have notably high consumer ratings. That is, in general the users are satisfied especially with the Beverly Hills Wrinkle Filler, and the lift firm among others. Besides, the line uses science-backed ingredients to ensure that they are of high quality and works effectively.
Q: Are Beverly Hills MD Products Safe?
A: Yes, products from Beverly Hills MD are safe. They have been manufactured from a well-recognized firm by qualified doctors using well-researched ingredients to ensure that they work to address your skin concerns without causing any serious health problems.
Q: What is Beverly Hills MD Products Return Policy?
A: Beverly Hills MD offers a 60-day money-back guarantee for all of its products. You are, therefore, free to return your order within 60 days and you will get a full refund of your purchase price.
Q: How Much Do Beverly Hills MD Products Cost and Where Can You Buy Them?
A: Beverly Hills MD products are available on the brand’s official website. The prices of some of the top-selling products from this line are listed below:
- Lift + Firm Sculpting Cream – $120.00
- Thick + Full Brow Enhancing Serum – $88.00
- Dermal Repair Complex – $58.00
- Crepe Correcting Body Complex – $100.00
What Do Beverly Hills MD Reviews Say?
They testified that the products helped them manage different skin problems such as sagged skin, wrinkles, fine lines, dry skin, skin texture, eyebrow thinning, among other skin concerns.
- I have been using Dermal Repair Complex for a few months and I am thrilled! Makes sense you need to repair from the inside out! Creams promise results but we are what we consume! My jowl lines are less noticeable along with my forehead lines! My skin is improved also! I just turned sixty and will continue my aging journey with confidence thanks to this amazing product! by– Susanne Baurys
- I have only been taking Dermal Repair Complex for 1.5 wks. The formula looks excellent. I was surprised to see all the B vitamins included. I wanted to take it for the saw palmetto for thinning hair & if it improves my skin, great. The first couple of times I took it I noticed a discomfort in my stomach. I make sure I do as directed & drink lots of water & a substantial meal. by– Karen Morris
- I’m using the Dermal Repair Complex. Oh my goodness I have seen a difference and I’m very pleased. I am almost 58 and people think I’m in my 40’s. I just smile and say, ‘thank you.’ I would recommend this to anyone who wants to try something different. You will be glad you did. Thanks again,– Suzanna Ballenger
Beverly Hills MD is a brand of skin care products designed to help people with various skin concerns.
Products from this line correct various skin aging symptoms such as wrinkles and fine lines, sagging skin, thinning and sparse eyebrows, crepy skin among other skin concerns. Going by the Beverly Hills MD Reviews it is safe to conclude that this line works.
Also, most users have testified that the products have helped them achieve a renewed youthful skin regardless of their age.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
 The clinical benefit of moisturizers: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/7498985_The_clinical_benefit_of_moisturizers
 Niacinamide: A B vitamin that improves aging facial skin appearance https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/16029679/
 Effects of hydrolyzed collagen supplementation on skin aging: a systematic review and meta-analysis https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33742704/
 Bimatoprost 0.03% for the Treatment of Eyebrow Hypotrichosis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5414776/
 Discovering the link between nutrition and skin aging https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3583891/
 Skin Concerns: http://beautyspy.us/category/skin-concerns/
 Characteristics of the Aging Skin https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC3840548/