What is PhytoCera?
PhytoCera is a natural, high-quality dietary supplement designed by the Hair La Vie brand to free your delicate skin from signs of dehydration and aging. This gluten-free blend of rice-based ceramides helps maintain bright, radiant skin with a youthful look.
According to the manufacturer, this formula contains ingredients without which human skin ages sooner.
PhytoCera includes Phytoceramides and vitamins, which as a whole, create a healthy mixture for the skin, render potent antioxidants and rejuvenate your skin, as well as your hair and nails.
PhytoCera Hair La Vie properties:
- Maintains the skin hydrated & radiant
- An anti-wrinkles & lines formula
- Rejuvenating skin, hair & nails naturally
- Improves the skin complexion
About the Brand
Hair La Vie (hair·lā·vee) is a health and wellness brand that started its work in 2014, intending to help women have the best hair possible by introducing hair and skin-related supplements in the market. The first team member of Hair La Vie is Carla Rivas, a cancer survivor woman. They use inspiring studies to lay down the foundation of women deserving the best look and hair.
How Does It Rate?
- Hydrates and Rejuvenate Skin With An Anti-Wrinkles Formula
- Natural Effects of Plant-Based Ceramides
- The Clinically Studied Rice-Based Blend
- Has No Artificial Fillers
- You Can Save up to 31% off by Subscribing
- Phytoceramides, Vitamin A, C, D, and E.
- This product is packed with highly effective ingredients that brighten your skin & improve your skin complexion.
- This natural formula helps keep the skin hydrated and rejuvenates it.
- It also promotes healthy hair & nail growth.
- Full of antioxidants, it can work perfectly against wrinkles, lines, and & under-eye circles.
- Customers can receive considerable discounts on the official website.
- It requires daily administration
- It is only available online for purchase
|Benefits||It maintains skin hydrated and works as an anti-wrinkles & lines remedy, improves skin complexion, plus, with natural ingredients, it can rejuvenate skin, hair & nails.|
|Ingredients||Rice flour, vegetable cellulose capsule, and silica|
|Discounts||According to the producer, if you subscribe to the official website, you can save up to 31%, plus use free U.S. shipping on all orders and other membership benefits. There are also different packages with different amounts of discounts (0%-7%-15%)|
|Company||Hair La Vie|
How Does PhytoCera Work?
PhytoCera formula comprises various vitamins and skin-nourishing components, each with clinically proven evidence of effectiveness. Phytoceramides are the main ingredients with considerable skin healing benefits, moisturizing agents that hydrate skin and act as a skin barrier.
This blend of antioxidant-rich ingredients has overall anti-aging boosting features that not only have health benefits for the skin but also for hair and nails.
What are the Ingredients in PhytoCera?
Here are the critical Nutrient s inside PhytoCera:
Phytoceramides are rice-based ceramides, lipid-rich compounds that offer considerable skin healing benefits. Ceramides are natural moisturizing agents which they can hydrate skin significantly, instrumental as a skin barrier. According to Imokawa’s 2002 findings, they are considered a treatment against acne as well.
Vitamin C as a potent antioxidant, it is one the most common ingredients in skin care products, and there is an overwhelming link between this component and the dermatology industry. Vitamin C’s key role is stimulating collagen synthesis and protecting against photodamages. It acts synergistically with vitamin E, benefits skin cells functionality, and helps increase cell regeneration.
Another defense mechanism against free radicals, this rare vitamin is the subject of many clinical studies. Currently, it has wide use in clinical dermatology and cosmetic products. 2005 research by Jens J Thiele shows topical and oral vitamin E can act as an anti-cancer and skin barrier and has photoprotective attributes.
Vitamin D or the “sunshine” vitamin has been the subject of many studies recently, and its deficiency can significantly harm the body and skin.
For example, one study showed how liposomal Vitamin D3 could act as an anti-aging factor for skin care. Also, according to a randomized controlled study, the dermal route is a safe delivery system for vitamin D3.
Vitamin A or Retinoids are active molecules that can majorly improve skin structure. Vitamin A is the first vitamin approved by FDA against approved against wrinkles. This vitamin has anti-aging effects which work by strengthening the epidermis, stopping water loss, and collagen degradation.
Q: How to use PhytoCera?
A: Consumers should take one PhytoCera capsule daily, preferably with a meal.
Q: Are There Any Clinical Trials to Support Hair La Vie Phytocera?
A: Yes, A third-party independent study at Soiken, Testing laboratories in Osaka, Japan, has researched this subject. The study consisted of 33 individuals with 40 mg of ceramides for the test group and a placebo for the witness group. With 3-D microscopic skin surface analyses, using VISIOCAN, conducted by Courage and Khaza Gmbh, they evaluated the skin moisture, smoothness, etc. They confirmed that Ceramide-PCD®, Hair La Vie PhytoCera’s main ingredient helps skin hydration, minimizes wrinkles, promotes skin smoothness, and delays signs of aging.
Q: How Long Does It Take for Users to See Results?
A: Treatments can be different depending on age and skin situation. However, most customers witnessed results in less than a month, although you should wait longer for confirmed effects.
Q: Are Hair La Vie Phytoceramides Safe?
A: Hair La Vie Phytoceramides is a GMP-manufactured product with no artificial colors, flavors, or fillers; therefore, they are pretty safe. Not to mention, clinical studies have demonstrated no side effects; however, if you have any condition or concern, consult your doctor before taking it, as for any other dietary supplement.
Q: Do People Over 70 Get Results Taking These Capsules?
A: Of course, Phytoceramides can moisturize and refresh your skin regardless of age, and their mechanism works naturally at any particular age.
Q: Should I Continue Taking Them Even After Getting Better?
A: Manufacturers recommend clients use PhytoCera as a routine maintenance product. This healthy product significantly improves your skin’s appearance over time.
Q: Does PhytoCera Offer Free Trial?
A: Apparently, the company doesn’t offer any free promotion or trial, at least for this product.
Q: Does PhytoCera Supplement Comes with a Return Policy?
A: Yes, Hair La Vie PhytoCera has a 90-day money-back guarantee; this means customers can return the product if they are unsatisfied within 90 days (3 months ) of purchase, and they are guaranteed to get their money back in full.
What Do Reviewers Think of PhytoCera?
- I can’t say how much I appreciate this Hair La Vie PhytoCera product which I wasn’t even sure it works at first. My sister was a fan, and I was always mocking her until I got to use it by accident, and it even worked for my always-dry under eyes. After less than three months of use, my skin was practically glowing!Mariana
- Incredible stuff, indeed, and I feel young again after taking these pills. My friends all got jealous of my ravish skin and decided to buy it too! You should be patient for a couple of months, but it is worth the wait.Samantha
- PhytoCera is a double bonus for your skin, hair, and nails and helps with your daily vitamin diet. Some people who are used to quick recipes might not realize how amazing this product is. But you should take your time and consider this both healthy and cosmetic. Ashley
- It is not too long that I’m taking them, but I’m pleased with the results. I can see how my upper lips and around the eye skin improve when I look at myself in the mirror. Lindsey
- I’m already on my second bottle, and I find it helpful. It keeps my skin moisturized; fine lines are now smaller.Monic
How to Order PhytoCera?
You can order PhytoCera from Hair La Vie’s official website and other online retailers like Amazon and Walmart. However, if you want special discounts, plus free shipping and membership benefits, you should order from the Hair La Vie website and subscribe.
Each capsule of Hair La Vie PhytoCera contains 30 capsules, and if you purchase in bulk (Three or six Bottles), you can save money and enjoy enough products for more than 3 or 6 months.
Here are the packages offered on the Hair La Vie website:
One-time purchase (Up to 15% off):
- (One Bottle/ every month) $39/each (0% off)
- (Three Bottles/ every three months) $36.33/each (7% off)
- (Six Bottles/ every six months) $33.17/each (15% off)
Subscribe and save (Up to 31% off):
- (One Bottle) $32.99/each (15% off)
- (Three Bottles) $22.99/each (23% off)
- (Six Bottles) $26.99/each (31% off)
Hair La Vie Customer Service Contact Info:
Phone: 888-588-0068 (Monday-Friday)
5 am-6 pm PST (Saturday 7 am-4 pm PST) (Sunday 7 am-11:30 am PST)
Customer Support Email: [email protected]
Social Media Email: [email protected]
Address: 12925 Riverside Dr, 4th Floor, Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
How Does It Compare to Other Similar Products?
|SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0||Dermefface FX7||ClearPores System|
Hair La Vie Phytocera is a natural and healthy product with no artificial ingredients and fillers. This product can make your skin radiant and youthful and also helps with skin complexion. The Hair La Vie brand has a fine reputation with many loyal and satisfied customers, and Phytocera contains an antioxidant-rich formula backed by scientific evidence.
This skin supplement is an overall anti-aging formula that moisture skin and can rectify damages over time. Manufacturers recommend constant usage, considering it is a safe and side effects-free product that can preserve your skin for years.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- The Pathogenic and Therapeutic Implications of Ceramide Abnormalities in Atopic Dermatitis https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8468445/
- Vitamin C in dermatology https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3673383/
- Vitamin E in dermatology https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4976416/
- Vitamin D and the skin: Focus on a complex relationship: A review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642156/
- Topical Delivery of Vitamin D3: A Randomized Controlled Pilot Study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3976443/
- Retinoids: active molecules influencing skin structure formation in cosmetic and dermatological treatments https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6791161/