- Overall Rating
- How Does It Work
What is Multi-GI 5?
Multi-GI 5 is a gut-health booster formula that helps restore digestion and supports other aspects of health.
It is a unique formula that combines 12 high-potency ingredients that have not been mixed before. Additionally, it has been shown to produce a myriad of health benefits in different lab tests.
This supplement may help you manage your body weight, promote a balanced gut flora, improve digestive health, restore the integrity of the gastrointestinal lining, and increase your energy levels .
Who is Multi-GI 5 For?
Multi-GI 5 is for all adult men and women looking to improve their gut health naturally. By taking it everyday, your digestion will improve by reducing gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, and general discomfort.
Does Multi-GI 5 Actually Work? Read Multi GI 5 supplement review before you buy so you know what to expect.
About the Brand
The manufacturer of this brand is a company called Unify Health Labs. Located in Woodland Hills, California, celebrity and record producer Randy Jackson founded this organization as part of his own personal health and weight-loss journey.
The company mission is to promote digestive wellness and weight loss by helping people change their habits. The company’s products are made in the U.S. in a cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) certified facility and have a 90-day Total Satisfaction Guarantee.
How Does It Rate?
- An independent third-party facility tests it for quality.
- Multi-GI 5 has advanced bioavailability.
- It includes 12 powerful gut-health boosters.
- The celebrity Randy Jackson founded this brand.
- Licorice Root Extract
- Fermented L-Glutamine
- Berberine Hydrochloride
- Zinc Carnosine Complex
- Black Pepper Extract
- Magnesium Betahydroxybutyrate
- It can give you increased energy.
- The product supports healthy digestion.
- Multi-GI 5 reduces the symptoms of bloating and gas.
- It helps with weight management.
- Multi-GI 5 can strengthen the immune system.
- You may experience mild Multi-GI 5 side effects like stomach upset for a couple of days.
- The results will vary for different customers.
Wellness Digest: Your Most Trusted Source of Health Information
At Wellness Digest, we offer a huge selection of reviews about top health and wellness products including skin and hair care, organic supplements, cosmetics, and more.
Every single review we publish goes through a rigid editorial process of writing, fact-checking, editing, and a medical review by a professional in the relevant field.
We work closely with experts such as RDNs, physicians, researchers, dermatologists, and other professionals to develop the most accurate, current reviews to help you make the best purchasing decisions for your health.
Read more about our team of writers and medical reviewers, including their backgrounds and credentials.
Multi-GI 5 Review – Key Facts
|Benefits||Energy, Weight Support, GI Lining, Improve Digestion|
|Ingredients||Probiotic blend, Prebiotic blend, GI Health blend|
|Discounts||Up to 10% Off|
|Company||Unify Health Labs|
How Does Multi-GI 5 Work?
Unify Multi-GI 5 harnesses the power of strong gut-health boosters, which work from within to provide the body with the nutritional components it needs to restore its digestive function.
When gut health is restored, often the body’s immune system is strengthened. This increases your body’s resistance to an overgrowth of harmful pathogens in the gut, as well as supports the immune response. 
In addition, the supplement reduces cravings for unhealthy foods, which means users can freely retrain to eat healthily. This in the long run supports weight management.
Apart from Multi-GI5, Unify Health Labs also makes other products for your overall health:
- Multi-Metabolic 5 for supporting healthy metabolic function
- Multi-K2 and D3 for bone and heart health
- Multi-Digest 6 for healthy digestion specifically
- Advanced Multi-Prostate Support for prostate and bladder function
- Multi-Mineral Pro for bone health, digestion, and joint mobility
What are the Ingredients in Multi-GI 5 Gut Health Supplement?
The supplement is made up of three blends that work hand in hand to support gut health. These are some of the primary active Unify Health Labs Multi GI 5 ingredients:
1. The GI Blend: Provide an abundance of helpful gut bacteria.
Contains: L-Glutamine (200mg) | Licorice Root Extract (60Mg) | Magnesium Beta-Hydroxybutyrate (70mg) | BioPerin Piper Nigrum Extract (10 mg) | Berberine Hydrochloride (7mg)
2. The Probiotic Blend: provide a fiber-rich super-fuel to support these good bacteria.
Contains: Bacillus coagulans (7.25mg) | Lactobacillus gasseri (7.12mg) | Lactobacillus casei | Lactobacillus rhamnosus
3. Prebiotic Blend: soothe and support the digestive tract lining.
Fermented L-Glutamine (200mg)
L-Glutamine is a potent amino acid that has been shown to restore the protective barrier along the gastrointestinal lining as mentioned in our 1MD GutMD Reviews article. It has anti-inflammatory agents which reduce gut swelling and decrease spasms, and it can also significantly boost the immune system.
A study published by Dr. RadhaKrishna Rao in the Journal of Epithelial Biology and Pharmacology, “glutamine is an importantnutrient that helps maintain gut barrier function, supports metabolism, and regulates cell proliferation” .
Zinc is a vital mineral used in gut health supplements. It has been shown to support gastric mucosal lining integrity. It’s also important in cell growth, DNA formation, developing proteins, and strengthening the immune system, as we have mentioned in our LCR Health Master Cell Reviews article.
Although it strongly supports gut health, too much may lead to leaky gut. Make sure you take the dosage recommended.
In the Journal of Research in Medical Science report, Dr. Richard Hurrell, PhD, Nutrition, says, “zinc is a beneficial ingredient in gut health supplements as it can reduce the risk of various health conditions including gastrointestinal health problems”.
Berberine Hydrochloride (7mg)
Berberine hydrochloride is derived from various plants. It is believed to support gastrointestinal health.
It has antifungal, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory benefits and can help reduce gut swelling and eliminate any harmful microbes. In addition, it can help balance the gut microflora. An article in Frontiers in Cellular and Infection Microbiology discussed the impact of berberine on changing the composition of the gut flora and improving hyperlipidemia, as we noted in another Total Restore Reviews article on a gut health supplement containing this element. .
Magnesium BHB (Keto Vantage) (70mg)
Magnesium BHB combines a mineral and ketone body to support gut health. Ketones can provide a source of energy to the brain and muscles.
Best Deals, Feature Product & Coupon
- Boost body’s performance
- Balanced gut flora
- Helps reduce inflammation
- Supports weight management
- Reduced food cravings
Save Up to 10% Off
What Are the Side Effects of Multi GI 5?
Unify Health Labs Multi-GI 5 is a safe product developed using safe ingredients that have been shown to support digestive health and improve overall health without causing any adverse reactions. It has also been manufactured under strict safety conditions to ensure that it meets the required standards.
Many consumers might be worried about Unify Multi GI 5 side effects. However, the product is completely free of side effects. Side effects from taking Multi-GI 5 are rare as probiotics and prebiotics are generally considered safe, according to this study. However, if you happen to note any unwelcomed symptoms after taking this supplement, maybe your body is giving a signal of a potential allergic response. In this case, stop using it and see a health provider if necessary.
There have been a few reports of people experiencing some side effects after using this supplement. Some of them are:
Note: If you are immunocompromised, pregnant, nursing, or have an existing chronic GI issue consult your healthcare provider before starting any new dietary supplement and do not take personal health advice from reviews.
Multi-GI 5 FAQs
Q: Where To Buy Unify Multi GI 5? How Much Does it Cost?
Multi-GI 5 is available in different quantities and price points. First time customers may sign up to receive an exclusive discount
One jar – $69.95
Three jars – $188.85 (save $21)
Six jars – $353.70 (save $66)
Q: How Do You Take Multi-GI 5?
Q: What is the Refund Policy for Multi-GI 5?
Q: Does Multi-GI 5 Have Any Side Effects?
Q: How Does Multi-GI 5 Compare to Other Similar Products?
Q: How Long Does It Take for Multi GI 5 to Work?
Q: Is Multi-GI 5 Worth It?
Q: Is Multi-GI 5 Safe?
Q: Does Multi GI 5 Work?
Q: How many times a day should I take Multi-GI 5?
A: To enjoy Multi-GI 5, mix one serving (5.9 g) with water or tea. You should take it anytime, but for overall body health and improved gut health, it is recommended to take this product daily.
For the number of times, it is best to read the instructions provided on the package and follow them. Use the serving size recommended. You can also inquire from your physician.
Let’s find out how it works and who should use it in a brief review of users in the video below
Multi-GI 5 Reviews – What Do Real Users Say?
There were many Multi GI 5 customer reviews on the brand’s official website where it has a 4.7/5-star rating with 107 reviews. According to numerous Unify Multi-GI 5 reviews, the supplement is known to deliver results indeed as expected.
Users of this supplement share that it has helped address different health concerns such as an increase in energy levels, helped regulate and normalize bowel movements, weight loss, and improved digestion.
For example, one review says,
- Results are more than I expected. ~ I have been thrilled with the improvement in how I feel taking this product. No more upset stomach. No more heartburn. I have more energy and just feel better in general! I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to feel better.
Most Multi-GI 5 reviews mention that it does work effectively. For example, one review says,
- I have taken this product for a month, and my digestion is better, less bloating and more energy for sure. I am menopausal and trying to get healthier in eating as well as my activity.
Other stellar Multi-GI 5 Randy Jackson reviews are as follows:
- I have been using the Multi GI 5 for about 2 1/2 weeks and slowly, but surely, my energy seems to be returning. It feels great to have some vitality again. It remains to be seen if this will be a permanent change for the better. – Carolyn B.
- I am usually one of those individuals that would try something out based on good reviews or recommendations and see absolutely no results. Literally, the first day I tried it, I felt so much better! Although, it has been a few days, I do not feel bloated, my appetite decreased (less sugar cravings) and I do feel more energy. – Erika H.
*Results may vary by individual.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Where To Buy Unify Multi GI 5?
Multi-GI 5 gut health supplement can be purchased online from the official website. You can also search for Multi-GI 5 on Walmart and Amazon — find the product there.
Multi GI 5 Alternatives
After reading a review on Multi-GI 5, sometimes you may wonder if there are alternatives to this Unify Health Labs dietary supplement. Below are some of the options you can consider using as alternatives.
ActivatedYou Morning Complete
- It’s rich in healthy nutrients and antioxidants,
- Morning Complete promotes enhanced digestive health.
- It can provide additional energy.
- The product supports optimal liver and cellular functioning.
- You may experience mild gut upset for a day or two during the colon cleanse.
- Results will vary for different individuals.
Balance of Nature Fiber and Spice
- Fiber and Spice can regulate bowel movements.
- It can decrease unpleasant GI symptoms.
- The blend is nutrient-rich and can strengthen immunity.
- It’s suitable for gluten-free, vegetarian, or vegan diets
- High demand may sometimes lead to low stock.
- It may cause very temporary stomach upset.
- Can enhance proper digestion and nutrient absorption.
- Promote smoother bowel movements.
- May aid in weight loss and boost energy.
- Improve skin health and appearance.
- Individual results vary.
- Price variations.
How to Contact Unify Health Labs
If you are unable to find the answer in this Multi-GI 5 review, you can give Unify Health Labs a shout through the following methods:
Unify Health Labs
22647 Ventura Blvd., Ste 2016,
Woodland Hills, CA 91364
Unify Health Labs’s customer service team is available Monday to Friday, from 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM PST, and on weekends from 6:00 AM to 4 PM PST.
Multi-GI 5 provides your body with numerous health benefits such as increased energy levels, healthy digestion, weight management, and supports healthy gastrointestinal lining.
I have personally experienced these benefits taking this product, and I can tell you for certain that they are genuine.
Unify Health Labs Multi GI 5 reviews and testimonials support the effectiveness of the product, and some of our expert registered dietician and nutritionists suggest that this is a nutritious supplement which can promote weight loss and GI health.
This product provides exceptional value for the cost. All benefits combined, Multi-GI 5 is a good option for people who wish to improve their overall health, not just digestive issues.
If you’re searching for a weight loss solution that suits you, check out these brands as well:
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Hills, Ronald D., Benjamin A. Pontefract, Hillary R. Mishcon, Cody A. Black, Steven C. Sutton, and Cory R. Theberge 2019. "Gut Microbiome: Profound Implications for Diet and Disease" Nutrients 11, no. 7: 1613. 8] https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/11/7/1613
- Wu HJ, Wu E. The role of gut microbiota in immune homeostasis and autoimmunity. Gut Microbes. 2012 Jan-Feb;3(1):4-14. doi: 10.4161/gmic.19320. Epub 2012 Jan 1. PMID: 22356853; PMCID: PMC3337124.
- Riaz Rajoka MS, Thirumdas R, Mehwish HM, Umair M, Khurshid M, Hayat HF, Phimolsiripol Y, Pallarés N, Martí-Quijal FJ, Barba FJ. Role of Food Antioxidants in Modulating Gut Microbial Communities: Novel Understandings in Intestinal Oxidative Stress Damage and Their Impact on Host Health. Antioxidants (Basel). 2021 Sep 30;10(10):1563. doi: 10.3390/antiox10101563. PMID: 34679698; PMCID: PMC8533511.
- The Role Of Glutamine In Supporting Gut Health And Neuropsychiatric Factors: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2213453021000112
- Rao R, Samak G. Role of Glutamine in Protection of Intestinal Epithelial Tight Junctions. J Epithel Biol Pharmacol. 2012 Jan;5(Suppl 1-M7):47-54. doi: 10.2174/1875044301205010047. PMID: 25810794; PMCID: PMC4369670.
- Roohani N, Hurrell R, Kelishadi R, Schulin R. Zinc and its importance for human health: An integrative review. J Res Med Sci. 2013 Feb;18(2):144-57. PMID: 23914218; PMCID: PMC3724376.
- Zhang L, Wu X, Yang R, Chen F, Liao Y, Zhu Z, Wu Z, Sun X, Wang L. Effects of Berberine on the Gastrointestinal Microbiota. Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2021 Feb 19;10:588517. doi: 10.3389/fcimb.2020.588517. PMID: 33680978; PMCID: PMC7933196.
- Clinical Applications For Berberine: Potential Therapeutic Applications In Metabolic Syndrome, Type 2 Diabetes, And Dyslipidemia: https://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/clinical-applications-berberine
- Srivastava RA, Pinkosky SL, Filippov S, Hanselman JC, Cramer CT, Newton RS. AMP-activated protein kinase: an emerging drug target to regulate imbalances in lipid and carbohydrate metabolism to treat cardio-metabolic diseases. J Lipid Res. 2012;53(12):2490-2514
- Cavaleri F, Bashar E. Potential Synergies of β-Hydroxybutyrate and Butyrate on the Modulation of Metabolism, Inflammation, Cognition, and General Health. J Nutr Metab. 2018 Apr 1;2018:7195760. doi: 10.1155/2018/7195760. PMID: 29805804; PMCID: PMC5902005.
- Oral Β-Hydroxybutyrate Increases Ketonemia, Decreases Visceral Adipocyte Volume And Improves Serum Lipid Profile In Wistar Rats: https://nutritionandmetabolism.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/s12986-017-0184-4
- Skrobuk P, von Kraemer S, Semenova MM, Zitting A, Koistinen HA. Acute exposure to resveratrol inhibits AMPK activity in human skeletal muscle cells. Diabetologia. 2012;55(11):3051-3060
- Cavaleri F, Bashar E. Potential Synergies of ß-Hydroxybutyrate and Butyrate on the Modulation of Metabolism, Inflammation, Cognition, and General Health. J Nutr Metab. 2018 Apr 1;2018:7195760. doi: 10.1155/2018/7195760. PMID: 29805804; PMCID: PMC5902005
- Camilleri M. Leaky gut: mechanisms, measurement and clinical implications in humans. Gut. 2019 Aug;68(8):1516-1526. doi: 10.1136/gutjnl-2019-318427. Epub 2019 May 10. PMID: 31076401; PMCID: PMC6790068
- Ha TKQ, Pham HTT, Cho HM, Tran VO, Yang JL, Jung DW, Williams DR, Oh WK. 12,23-Dione dammarane triterpenes from Gynostemma longipes and their muscle cell proliferation activities via activation of the AMPK pathway. Sci Rep. 2019 Feb 4;9(1):1186. doi: 10.1038/s41598-018-37808-9. PMID: 30718856; PMCID: PMC6361897.
- Arasu, M.V., Al-Dhabi, N.A., Ilavenil, S., Choi, K.C. and Srigopalram, S. (2016). In vitro importance of probiotic Lactobacillus plantarum related to medical field. Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences, [online] 23(1), pp.S6–S10. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4705246/
- Jung, S.-P., Lee, K.-M., Kang, J.-H., Yun, S.-I., Park, H.-O., Moon, Y. and Kim, J.-Y. (2013). Effect ofLactobacillus gasseriBNR17 on Overweight and Obese Adults: A Randomized, Double-Blind Clinical Trial. Korean Journal of Family Medicine, [online] 34(2), p.80. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3611107/
- Zhou, Q., Verne, M.L., Fields, J.Z., Lefante, J.J., Basra, S., Salameh, H. and Verne, G.N. (2018). Randomised placebo-controlled trial of dietary glutamine supplements for postinfectious irritable bowel syndrome. Gut, [online] 68(6), pp.996–1002. Available at: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30108163/
- Cheng, L.K., O’Grady, G., Du, P., Egbuji, J.U., Windsor, J.A. and Pullan, A.J. (2010). Gastrointestinal system. Wiley Interdisciplinary Reviews: Systems Biology and Medicine, [online] 2(1), pp.65–79. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4221587/
- Thursby, E. and Juge, N. (2017). Introduction to the human gut microbiota. Biochemical Journal, [online] 474(11), pp.1823–1836. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5433529/