Excellent health starts from your plate, but sustainable health is more than a spoon of food. It would be best if you went the extra mile to live a healthy and disease-free life. You must eat a balanced diet, drink plenty of water, and exercise daily.
However, living in the fast foods and microwave generation, we barely have time to have a nutritious meal. Most of us would rather chase deadlines and have our sumptuous fast foods than do what it takes to live a healthy life.
I want to urge you to turn a clean leaf today. Your life is meaningful, and so is your health. Therefore, let me introduce you to a revolutionary product, VitaPost Krill Plus Oil Supplement. This supplement will support you in your journey to better health.
What Is Krill Oil Plus
Krill Plus Oil Plus supplement is a popular health supplement that boosts your body’s functions and immunity. It’s derived from shrimp-like creatures known as krill from Antarctica.
The supplement has nutritious ingredients ranging from krill oil, omega-3, and phospholipids to astaxanthin, full of antioxidants.
The supplement is for anyone interested in taking charge of their well-being. For those who have no access to seafood, the formula will cater to that need too. Pregnant women can consume Krill Oil Plus and can lack omega-3.
About The Brand
Krill Oil Plus supplement is a VitaPost product. Vita Balance Inc. manufactures the supplement in the United States of America. Vita Balance Inc. is a company that focuses on the natural health niche. It takes pride in its passion for investing in healthcare through manufacturing products from natural extracts, vitamins, and minerals.
VitaPost Krill Oil Plus is PCB tested and a non-GMO product.
The brand grounds itself on solid values: quality, research, innovation, and integrity.
They have manufactured several best-selling products, including Foligray, Lutenol, Keto Trim, and many others.
Overview Of Krill Oil Plus
- A USA-based company manufactures it.
- The source is Friend of the sea certified.
- Ingredients are scientifically proven, and PCB tested.
- Krill oil
- Supports heart, skin, cognitive, eye, and overall health.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Reduces inflammation
- Anyone can use it
- Improves the feeling of discomfort in women’s cycle
- Free from heavy metals.
- Only available in the form of capsules.
- The dietary supplement is only available from the online store.
What Are The Key Facts About Krill Oil Plus?
|😊 Benefits||Improve overall health, and the source is more sustainable|
|💊 Ingredients||Krill oil
|🏢 Company||Vita Balance Inc.|
Key Ingredients of Krill Oil Plus
VitaPost Krill Oil Plus supplement comprises high-quality, naturally sourced ingredients for your body’s vital functions and to improve your health. The following are the essential ingredients in the supplement:
Krill oil is an extract from a shrimp-looking creature known as Antarctic krill. Antarctic krill’s habitat is in Antarctica’s cold water. Research reveals that krill oil contains the same fatty acids found in Omega 3. The fatty acids are; eicosapentaenoic acid EPA and docosahexaenoic acid DHAl. Thus, krill oil has now been considered a viable option to fish oil. Krills are also more available compared to fish which are a rare resource.
Krill oil has various benefits to the body, including;
- It promotes brain function and development. Omega-3 is more bioavailable in Krill oil and is more well-absorbed than in fish and fish oil. Therefore, krill oil is crucial for a healthy and active brain. Women who consume Vitapost Krill oil plus supplement boost their babies’ brain development and are more likely to conceive intelligent babies than women who didn’t take the supplement.
- It reduces the risk of arthritis and joint issues. Krill oil is known to treat inflammation-related diseases because it contains anti-inflammation properties.
- It helps in hyperlipidemia treatment. Hyperlipidemia is a condition that puts you at risk of having a heart attack or stroke. It affects your normal blood flow because of blockage caused by the overproduction of fatty particles.
- It contains antioxidants that fight free radicals preventing oxidative stress and injury in body cells.
To sum it up, we can conclude that krill oil majorly promotes cardiovascular health, which is generally the core of healthy living.
There are many documented health benefits linked to the consumption of Omega-3 found in fish and fish oil. The same applies to the omega-3 found in krill oil. Though their chemical structure defers, absorption of omega-3 in krill oil is fast. The following are some of the critical benefits of Omega-3 ;
- It contains EPA and DHA fatty acids, also found in fish oil.
- Study shows that it also increases plasma EPA and DHA levels in the body.
- It’s stable and easily absorbed in the body compared to fish oil which takes longer.
- It doesn’t contain heavy metals.
- It improves cognitive functions in the brain
They are lipids and are essential components in all cell membranes.
- They support healthy joints in the body and reduce triglycerides in blood plasma.
- The presence of phospholipids in the Krill Oil Plus Supplement facilitates the bioavailability of Omega-3 in krill oil.
This ingredient in Krill Oil Plus is known as a carotenoid. It gives the supplement its characteristic red color. Carotenoids are nutrients that contain antioxidants. They possess anti-inflammatory values and are of great importance to the body.
Astaxanthin enhances a solid immune system and a healthy body.
It has several essential benefits to the body, including;
- It contains high amounts of antioxidant properties, which protect against oxidative stress. Thus, a critical anti-aging element.
- It helps in preventing cardiovascular diseases.
- Suitable for boosting immunity in the body.
- It helps prevent eye cataracts and macular degeneration caused by aging.
- It protects against helicobacter pylori.
The Science of Krill Oil Plus
VitaPost Krill Oil Plus is a popular sort-after health supplement. The supplement boosts healthy functions of the heart, brain, eyes, and joints and promotes skin health.
As the name suggests, it’s derived from krills from Antarctica’s cold water. Krill oil plus is scientifically well-researched; the source is Friend of the sea certified. The supplement is also PCB tested, and the proposition is guaranteed to be within 65 limits.
Therefore, there’s no need to worry when taking the supplement.
Q: Where Can You Buy Krill Oil Plus? How Much Does it Cost?
A: You can buy Krill oil plus from the official store site.
- One bottle goes for $29.50
- Two bottles go for $56.50
- Three bottles go for $84.75(you’ll get a free extra bottle with this offer)
Q: Do you need a prescription to take Krill Oil Plus?
A: No, the supplement doesn’t need a prescription. You follow the instructions provided by the manufacturer.
Q: How Do You Take Krill Oil Plus?
A: Take one capsule one to two times a day.
Q: I don’t enjoy swallowing soft gels. Do I have any other options?
A: The capsules are tiny, so you’ll barely feel the irritation.
Q: Is Krill Oil Plus free of common allergens?
A: No, it contains components of seafood known as crustacean shellfish. If you’re allergic to seafood, please talk to your health care professional first.
Q: Does Krill Oil Plus Have Any Side Effects?
A: There have been no reported cases of adverse side effects.
Q: How Long Will It Take to See Results With Krill Oil Plus?
A: You have to stay consistent with consumption to see results. But some individuals do experience results within a month of using the supplements.
Q: Is Krill Oil Plus Worth It?
A: Yes, it is. The benefits are a great indicator that’s worth trying. You can also check out comments left by consumers for further feedback.
What Reviewers Think About Krill Oil Plus
You’ve read the scientific facts about Krill Oil Plus. It is time for you to review customer feedback from people who’ve tried the supplement. We’ve highlighted a few of them below:
- High quality
Great value for money.
Yes, I would recommend this product. – Anastasia
- Great value
Great value for the omega 3s that you get. Didn’t have a fish taste either
Yes, I would recommend this product. – John
- Eat them with food!
These are best with food
Yes, I would recommend this product. – Frankie
- Best quality I’ve seen
These soft gels are a deep red and look like the best krill oil I’ve bought so far. Happy to recommend it.
Yes, I would recommend this product. – Krill girl
I want to remind you that you got only one shot at life. There’s no shop available where you’ll order or walk in and buy a spare body or spare parts for your body. So, take care of your body by taking care of your health.
VitaPost Krill Oil Plus is an excellent supplement for supporting your health. It’s trendy in the market and works great. You can count on it to give you the boost you need and even help prevent some diseases that take advantage of a weak immune system.
I believe this article has tackled all you need to know about the supplement. The only step left is placing your order and experiencing the beauty of good health.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Astaxanthin: A review of its chemistry and applications. (2007, January 18). Taylor & Francis. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/10408690590957188
- A brief review of krill oil history, research, and the commercial market. (2015, March 9). Taylor & Francis. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/19390211.2014.902000
- Comparison of bioavailability of krill oil versus fish oil and health effect. (n.d.). PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4559234/
- The oxidation mechanism of phospholipids in Antarctic krill oil promoted by metal ions https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0308814620313108
- Lipid. (2001, July 27). Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Retrieved August 18, 2022, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipid