What is Winsol?
Winsol is a legal alternative to steroids, which provides the same benefits without any of the risks or side effects. It’s suitable for both men and women.
Using potent organic ingredients it raises the levels of testosterone in the body and improves blood flow, which helps to build up muscle mass and strength, improve workout performance, and give you a hard, sculpted body. In addition, it has fat-burning properties and can help you with weight loss.
Winsol is healthy and rich in nutrients, and comes highly recommended by many RDNs. My extensive research on this product has convinced me that it’s one of the top legal steroid brands on the market, capable of providing great benefits.
About the Brand
The manufacturer of this product is CrazyBulk, founded in 2004, and they have their headquarters in New York, New York. They produce dietary and nutritional supplements, most particularly legal brands that mimic steroids and lead to muscle building. Their products do not require a prescription.
- The company offers 24/7 live expert support.
- The manufacturer promises fast results in 30 days.
- The product is free of yeast, salt, sugar, gluten, wheat, rice, shellfish, artificial sweeteners, coloring, or flavorings.
- The ingredients are completely organic with no fillers or additives.
- Safflower Oil
- Wild Yam
- Acetyl L-Carnitine
- Wild Yam
- It can help you retain lean muscle mass.
- The supplement gives you extreme strength.
- Winsol provides you with a sculpted physique.
- It has no harmful side effects.
- Winsol can enhance your athletic endurance.
- It contains lactose, which some users can’t digest properly.
- The results will vary for individual users.
- This is a popular product which may sometimes run low stock.
What Does Winsol Do?
- Increases Testosterone – Winsol contains ingredients which boost levels of testosterone, and this can build muscle mass and strength. In addition, it can preserve lean muscle mass and increase sexual libido.A study in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism found that testosterone increased muscle strength, body composition, and physical function in elderly men.
- Enhances Circulation – Ingredients in this supplement increase the production of nitric oxide which enhances blood flow all over the body. Improved circulation can elevate your physical performance (3).
- Prevents Bloating – Winsol contains an ingredient which can decrease water retention and reduce bloating. This leads to a nicer-looking physique.
- Fat Loss – There are ingredients in this supplement which can initiate fat loss, helping with weight loss goals and along with working out, giving the body a more sculptured look.
- Provides Cognitive Benefits – There are ingredients like amino acids in this product which raise levels of key brain neurotransmitters, enhancing learning, memory, and focus. An article on rats in Brain Research Reviews examined the neurotransmitter systems involved in learning.
- Strengthens the Immune System – The product is high in antioxidants, which kill free radicals and lowers oxidative stress. This helps healing and repair in the body, and it elevates the strength of the immune system.
Winsol Review – Key Facts
|Benefits||Increases Testosterone, Enhances Circulation, Prevents Bloating, Muscle Mass|
|Ingredients||Wild Yam Root, Acetyl L Carnitine, Choline and more|
What are the Ingredients in Winsol?
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in Winsol:
Wild Yam Root
This ingredient contains a chemical called diosgenin which is the precursor to hormones like estrogen and testosterone. The increased testosterone helps to build muscle mass and strength and improve performance (1). It may also assist in balancing blood sugar levels.
Due to the high estrogen levels, it may often effectively treat menopause symptoms. It can also boost sexual libido, and improve stamina and performance. Yams have potent anti-inflammatory agents and may help decrease swelling and pain in the muscles and joints.
In addition, wild yam root can stave off fatigue and assist with your workout recovery. Science Direct discussed the properties and benefits of wild yam.
Acetyl L Carnitine
This is a form of the amino acid L-carnitine which exists naturally in the body. Although it may not increase testosterone levels, there’s some evidence that it behaves in a similar fashion in the body.
This could lead to greater strength, muscle mass, and improved workout performance. Carnitine may also eliminate fatigue and improve sexual performance (2). In addition, it can burn fat without taking from the muscle, so it can also assist you with your weight-loss goals.
This amino acid also offers brain benefits, and may boost memory and cognitive functioning. It stimulates levels of acetylcholine, which is a key brain neurotransmitter which deals with learning.
It may also increase the release of dopamine and could help improve mood. A review in Nutrients examined the role of L-carnitine supplementation in recovery after exercise.
This is a nutrient which is important for our health and wellness, and it exists in certain foods. It plays an important role in nervous system and brain functioning, and is key in developing the protective membrane surrounding the cells.
It’s the precursor to the brain neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which has a strong connection to learning and memory, and it can also raise levels of dopamine. Choline is important in brain health, and it can also help to improve mood.
In addition, it helps regular calcium levels in the body and is important in muscle contractions. There’s some evidence that it can assist in metabolizing fats, which could lead to weight loss. An article in Nutrients examined the neuroprotective role of choline.
Does Winsol Actually Work?
Yes, based on the user reviews and everything that I have read, Winsol appears to be a highly effective bodybuilding supplement which can raise testosterone levels, help build up muscles, and improve physical performance.
In addition, Winsol results in nootropic benefits like memory, focus, and cognitive functioning. It also eliminates fatigue and gives you additional energy. Most of the Winsol review postings were very happy with the results of the product.
Is Winsol Legit?
Winsol is definitely a legitimate product. The manufacturer is a reputable company which has been around for almost 2 decades. They pride themselves on producing a quality legal alternative to steroids to help bodybuilders and people who want to build up their muscles. The Winsol review posts online attest to the fact that this is a real supplement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where to Buy Winsol?
A: You can buy Winsol Crazy Bulk on the manufacturer’s official website and on eBay. This brand offers free worldwide shipping on all orders. If you buy in bulk, you save money.
There is no promo code at the moment, but keep your eyes open as they sometimes offer them. The prices on the manufacturer’s site are as follows:
1 Bottle – $61.99
2 Bottles + 1 Free – $123.98 + free shipping
Q: How to Take Winsol?
A: The recommended dosage is 3 capsules per day, with water, 45 minutes before you plan to workout. You should take them for a 2-month stretch followed by 1.5 weeks off. The manufacturer recommends that you follow a healthy diet and exercise program while using these supplements.
Q: What are the Side Effects of Winsol?
A: According to the manufacturer, there are no side effects associated with this product at all. The supplement uses safe organic ingredients and no users have ever complained of having symptoms. I read through many Winsol reviews, and I saw no reports of side effects.
What Do the Winsol Reviews Say?
Reading through the Winsol reviews was really enjoyable, because users had great things to say about the product. Many customers mentioned huge muscle gains as well as improvements in endurance and energy levels. I picked out some of the top customer feedback for you to read through.
- Love It ~ Great product! It helps me in an excellent way to improve muscle growth, retention, and speed of recovery. – Simon
- Great Weight Loss ~ After the first bottle I went from 234lbs to 224lbs. Using this while trying to clean up my portion control has helped a lot. Can’t wait to see how the losses are after I’m done with the second and third bottle. – Jake
- Works Great ~ I’ve been on this for 2 weeks, and I’ve also been eating lean. It works great. I’m definitely going to order a second bottle. – Mike
- Lean and Green ~ I’ve changed my lifestyle, and have been eating much better with a much higher intake of green leafy veggies, fruits, and whole grains along with following regular workouts. I started taking Winsol, and I noticed very rapidly that my exercise endurance was better, and my muscles were bigger and stronger. Love this. – Hal
The Final Word
Winsol is a potent organic supplement for both men and women which helps raise testosterone levels in the body, improve blood flow, and build muscle mass and strength. It enhances workout performance, helps with weight loss, and promises to give you a beautifully sculpted physique. This is a natural product which mimics a steroid called Winstrol.
There were a number of very positive Winsol review posts online. Many customers loved the Winsol before and after, noting great gains in their muscle mass and strength, and an accelerated physical performance. Some also noted cognitive benefits and gains in energy. There weren’t many poor reviews of this product.
This is a safe supplement which shouldn’t have any Winsol side effects associated with it. It’s rich in nutrients and antioxidants, and the RDNs on our team give it 5 stars for its benefits. Based on my own research I have only good things to say about this natural, effective formula.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
1. American Chemical Society International Historic Chemical Landmarks. The “Marker Degradation” and Creation of the Mexican Steroid Hormone Industry 1938-1945.
2. Bescós R, Sureda A, Tur JA, Pons A. The effect of nitric-oxide-related supplements on human performance. Sports Med. 2012 Feb 1;42(2):99-117. doi: 10.2165/11596860-000000000-00000. PMID: 22260513.
3. Grunewald, Katharine K., and Robert S. Bailey. “Commercially marketed supplements for bodybuilding athletes.” Sports Medicine 15.2 (1993): 90-103. https://link.springer.com/article/10.2165/00007256-199315020-00003
4. Hartgens, Fred, and Harm Kuipers. “Effects of androgenic-anabolic steroids in athletes.” Sports medicine 34.8 (2004): 513-554. https://link.springer.com/article/10.2165/00007256-200434080-00003
5. Small, M., et al. “Alteration of hormone levels in normal males given the anabolic steroid stanozolol.” Clinical endocrinology 21.1 (1984): 49-55. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/j.1365-2265.1984.tb00135.x
6. Clark, Alfred Joseph. “The reaction between acetyl choline and muscle cells.” The Journal of physiology 61.4 (1926): 530-546. https://physoc.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1113/jphysiol.1926.sp002314
7. Elkins, Rita. WILD YAM: Nature’s Progesterone. Woodland Publishing, Pieasant Grove (Utah, 1996.) https://www.luckyvitamin.com/images/brochures/wild_yam.pdf
8. Abood, Leo G., and Susan Grassi. “[3H] Methylcarbamylcholine, a new radioligand for studying brain nicotinic receptors.” Biochemical pharmacology 35.23 (1986): 4199-4202. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0006295286906957
9. Asp, Michelle L., et al. “Time-dependent effects of safflower oil to improve glycemia, inflammation and blood lipids in obese, post-menopausal women with type 2 diabetes: a randomized, double-masked, crossover study.” Clinical nutrition 30.4 (2011): 443-449. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0261561411000021