What is 1MD OsteoMD?
1MD OsteoMD is a supplement which supports bone and skeletal health. 1MD OsteoMD promotes bone strength, improves density, and facilitates calcium absorption. This product can reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis. Board certified physicians designed the supplement according to clinical research. Our own team of RDNs and nutritional experts have approved this product as being one of the top bone supplements available on the market.
- This is a doctor-formulated product and brand.
- The ingredients are 100% organic with no harmful additives or fillers.
- The product won the 2021 Taste for Life Women’s Essentials Award Winner
- for Best Bone Support Supplement.
- The company follows Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin K3
- Cissus Quadrangularis
- 1MD OsteoMD by 1MD Nutrition can promote strong bones.
- The product improves skeletal strength.
- 1MD OsteoMD reduces the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- It supports healthy bone density.
- 1MD OsteoMD helps with calcium absorption
- You have to take 3 large capsules daily.
- High demand leads to low stock at times.
- Results vary from person to person
About the Brand
The company that manufacturers this supplement is called 1MD, and they have their headquarters in Sherman Oaks, California. They produce vitamins and supplements which treat a number of medical issues using science and research.
A team of renowned physicians design the products. Personally, I am very familiar with the company and have tried many of their supplements. I can confirm that this is a high quality brand with expertly made formulas.
1MD OsteoMD – Key Facts
|Benefits||Bone Mineralization & Healthy Bone Growth,Promote Healthy Bone Density & Muscle Strength|
|Ingredients||Calcium Hydroxyapatite,Vitamin D3,MenaQ7® Vitamin K2,Calzbone and more|
|Discounts||Up to 16% Off|
What are the OsteoMD Ingredients?
Here are the primary active ingredients in OsteoMD:
This is a highly bioavailable source of calcium which supports healthy bones and teeth. It can enhance the reconstruction of bones, and it can also prevent bone loss.enhance bone mineralization and strength, and support your skeletal structure.
In addition, this ingredient can help reduce muscle discomfort, clot blood, and send nerve impulses.An article in the Journal of Osteoporosis looked at the use of hydroxyapatite in managing this disease.
This vitamin is essential for strong bones and muscles because it’s responsible for the absorption of calcium.The body doesn’t make it naturally, and it’s largely derived from the sunshine. The combination of calcium and Vitamin D in a supplement leads to strong, healthy bones and less bone loss. In addition, it promotes skeletal mineralization,and it also has an impact on improving mood and reducing depression. It supports heart health and can strengthen the immune system. It’s also high in anti-inflammatory agents which can reduce swelling in the body.
A review in Therapeutic Advances in Musculoskeletal Disease concluded that Vitamin D is essential in maintain bone health in older people.
MenaQ7® Vitamin K2
This vitamin can initiate the calcium-binding properties of two important proteins, which helps to support and maintain bone health. It also helps with blood clotting, supports the health of the heart, and reduces the risk of developing heart disease.
Through its involvement in calcium metabolism, it provides bone cells with the nutrients they need for proper bone formation. This vitamin can decrease your risk of developing osteoporosis. An article in Integrative Medicine: A Clinician’s Journal discussed Vitamin K2 as a promoter of bone and cardiovascular health.
This is an extract of the Cissus quadrangularis plant, which is in the grape family. It’s high in both Vitamin C and other potent antioxidants which strengthen immunity. It assists in the proper usage of calcium in the bone, and it helps with bone formation. It’s also known to increase the healing of fractured bone.
In addition, it may decrease joint pain and swelling due to its potent anti-inflammatory agents. There’s also evidence that it can promote weight loss and lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels (source). A pilot study published in Ayu found that this plant helps to decrease pain, swelling, and fracture mobility in jaw bones.
What is the Science of 1MD OsteoMD?
It’s rich in calcium, which cells required to build and develop the bone. In addition, Vitamin D3 assists in calcium absorption and skeletal mineralization, so the combination can greatly strengthen the bones. An article published in Nutrients discussed calcium intake in bone health.
This supplement also supports proper calcium utilization. In addition, OsteoMD by 1MD supplies the bones with the key nutrients they require to produce protein, which leads to bone formation. A review in the Open Orthopedics Journal examined essential nutrients for bone health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How Do I Take 1MD OsteoMD?
A: The recommended dosage is 3 capsules daily, together, with food. Do not consume more than this dosage for any reason.
Q: Where Can I Buy OsteoMD?
A: You can buy 1MD OsteoMD for Comprehensive Bone Support on the manufacturer’s official website, Amazon, Walmart, eBay, and a few other online retailers.
Q: How Much Does OsteoMD Cost?
A: The OsteoMD price list on the manufacturer’s official website is as follows. If you want free shipping, use the code SHIP1MD at checkout. In addition, always check the current deals they have on different supplements.
One Time Purchase
- 1 Bottle – $54.99
- 3 Bottles – $49.99
- 6 Bottles – $45.99
- 1 Bottle – $45.99
- 3 Bottles – $40.99
- 6 Bottles – $36.99
Q: How Good is OsteoMD?
A: This is an excellent quality product which contains 4 powerful bone-supporting ingredients to promote strength and density. It’s safe, made by doctors, and contains only 100% organic ingredients. Researchers support the benefits of the ingredients in the formula for bone health.
There are no synthetic or chemical substances included which could cause harm. There are numerous 1MD OsteoMD reviews that agree that this is a very good product.
Q: What is the Return Policy or Guarantee?
A: This manufacturer is offering a 90-day return policy. If you’re not happy with the product, contact the company or write a note on the return parcel.
Send it back within 90 days of the original purchase date. You must include all bottles, empty and full. You should get a full refund, minus the shipping costs.
Q: Is 1MD OsteoMD Legitimate?
A: 1MD OsteoMD is most definitely a legitimate product. The company that produced it is a well-regarded manufacturer of health items designed by a team of physicians.
They are quality, safe supplements which are made under strict safety guidelines. There are many 1MD OsteoMD reviews online which indicate that this is a real, and effective product.
Q: Who Should Take 1MD OsteoMD?
A: This product is ideal for anyone who wants to improve their bone health. Women during menopause and people generally as they age need some kind of additional bone support.
I called the manufacturer to check if young people could also take this product, and they said they advise that only users above the age of 18 use it. However, they said that you may give it to younger people with the approval of a doctor.
Q: Does OsteoMD Really Work?
A: 1MD OsteoMD is a highly effective supplement with calcium, Vitamin K, Vitamin D3, and calzbone in the appropriate doses for potent impact. It should work well to strengthen the bones, increase density, and reduce your chances of developing osteoporosis.
What Do the 1MD OsteoMD Reviews Say?
The vast majority of the 1MD OsteoMD reviews were very positive. Customers said this product did a lot to strengthen their bones and reduce little aches and pains they were feeling.
Many users said they were planning to repurchase the supplement. As for poor reviews, there were very few for 1MD OsteoMD. I read through dozens of customer comments and picked out some of the top ones.
- Amazing Product
I feel energetic, healthier, and I even started exercising. I really recommend it. – Luca D.
- The Real Deal!
Hi. I chose this product a few months ago from all the others because of changes in bone density, and I am very happy with it. I was especially looking for Vitamin K2-mk7/ Vitamin D3 with some good quality calcium. OsteoMD also added a medicinal plant ingredient known for aiding in bone health. Altogether, I hope this formula, along with diet and weight-bearing exercises will show improvements after my next round of tests.– Gary
- Great Product!
I couldn’t pass up this opportunity to express how well this product has worked for me. I’m 68 and my bones ache. Doc says they are thinning. After taking this product for a week the aching stopped. I can’t wait to see next bone density test. I will continue taking this supplement. – B. Medley
- Better Bones
I’m a 75 year old woman…I’ve been on OsteoMD for some time, and I believe has helped my bones tremendously – Malka L.A
1MD OsteoMD is a potent supplement designed to elevate bone health. It’s rich in the vitamins and minerals required to make the bones and the skeleton stronger and elevate density. This is a high quality product produced by a respected manufacturer and made by board-certified physicians. The price is reasonable for the market.
There were many 1MD OsteoMD reviews online, and most of them had very positive things to say about this supplement. Users loved the way it eased aches and pains all over their bodies and made their bones stronger. In my detailed assessment I noticed that almost all of the reviews were good; there were few poor ones.
1MD OsteoMD is a healthy, safe product which should not lead to any 1MD OsteoMD side effects. However, if you do experience symptoms, RDNs suggested that you should stop using the supplement immediately. It’s important to go to a doctor before using any new product to make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
1. Tasadduq R, Gordon J, Al-Ghanim KA, Lian JB, Van Wijnen AJ, Stein JL, Stein GS, Shakoori AR. Ethanol extract of Cissus quadrangularis enhances osteoblast differentiation and mineralization of murine pre-osteoblastic MC3T3-E1 cells. Journal of cellular physiology. 2017 Mar;232(3):540-7.
2. Parvathi K, Krishnan AG, Anitha A, Jayakumar R, Nair MB. Poly (L-lactic acid) nanofibers containing Cissus quadrangularis induced osteogenic differentiation in vitro. International journal of biological macromolecules. 2018 Apr 15;110:514-21.
3. Guerra JM, Hanes MA, Rasa C, Loganathan N, Innis-Whitehouse W, Gutierrez E, Nair S, Banu J. Modulation of bone turnover by Cissus quadrangularis after ovariectomy in rats. Journal of bone and mineral metabolism. 2019 Sep 17;37(5):780-95.
4. Nash R, Azantsa B, Kuate D, Singh H, Oben J. The Use of a Stem and Leaf Aqueous Extract of Cissus quadrangularis (CQR-300) to Reduce Body Fat and Other Components of Metabolic Syndrome in Overweight Participants. The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. 2019 Jan 1;25(1):98-106.
5. Bloomer RJ, Farney TM, McCarthy CG, Lee SR. Cissus quadrangularis reduces joint pain in exercise-trained men: a pilot study. The Physician and sportsmedicine. 2013 Sep 1;41(3):29-35.
6. Rønn SH, Harsløf T, Pedersen SB, Langdahl BL. Vitamin K2 (menaquinone-7) prevents age-related deterioration of trabecular bone microarchitecture at the tibia in postmenopausal women. Eur J 7. Endocrinol. 2016 Dec 1;175(6):541-9.
7. Zhang Y, Liu Z, Duan L, Ji Y, Yang S, Zhang Y, Li H, Wang Y, Wang P, Chen J, Li Y. Effect of Low-Dose Vitamin K2 Supplementation on Bone Mineral Density in Middle-Aged and Elderly Chinese: A Randomized Controlled Study. Calcified Tissue International. 2020 Feb 14:1-0.
8. Boulier A, Schwarz J, Lespesailles E, Baniel A, Tomé D, Blais A. Combination of micellar casein with calcium and vitamins D2 and K2 improves bone status of ovariectomized mice. Osteoporosis International. 2016 Oct 1;27(10):3103-12.
9. Craciun AM, Wolf J, Knapen MH, Brouns FJ, Vermeer C. Improved bone metabolism in female elite athletes after vitamin K supplementation. International journal of sports medicine. 1998 Oct;19(07):479-84.
10. Larson-Meyer DE, Willis KS. Vitamin D and athletes. Current sports medicine reports. 2010 Jul 1;9(4):220-6.
11. Powers S, Nelson WB, Larson-Meyer E. Antioxidant and Vitamin D supplements for athletes: sense or nonsense? Journal of Sports Sciences. 2011 Jan 1;29(sup1):S47-55.
12. Cannell JJ, Hollis BW, Sorenson MB, Taft TN, Anderson JJ. Athletic performance and vitamin D. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. 2009 May 1;41(5):1102-10.
13. Abrams GD, Feldman D, Safran MR. Effects of vitamin D on skeletal muscle and athletic performance. JAAOS-Journal of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. 2018 Apr 15;26(8):278-85.
14. Straub DA. Calcium supplementation in clinical practice: a review of forms, doses, and indications. Nutrition in Clinical Practice. 2007 Jun;22(3):286-96.
15. Aikawa Y, Agata U, Kakutani Y, Kato S, Noma Y, Hattori S, Ogata H, Ezawa I, Omi N. The preventive effect of calcium supplementation on weak bones caused by the interaction of exercise and food restriction in young female rats during the period from acquiring bone mass to maintaining bone mass. Calcified tissue international. 2016 Jan 1;98(1):94-103.
16. Geleijnse JM, Vermeer C, Grobbee DE, Schurgers LJ, Knapen MH, Van Der Meer IM, Hofman A, Witteman JC. Dietary intake of menaquinone is associated with a reduced risk of coronary heart disease: the Rotterdam Study. The Journal of nutrition. 2004 Nov 1;134(11):3100-5.
17. Beulens JW, Bots ML, Atsma F, Bartelink ML, Prokop M, Geleijnse JM, Witteman JC, Grobbee DE, van der Schouw YT. High dietary menaquinone intake is associated with reduced coronary calcification. Atherosclerosis. 2009 April;203(2):489-93.
18. Mansour AG, Hariri E, Daaboul Y, Korjian S, El Alam A, Protogerou AD, Kilany H, Karam A, Stephan A, Bahous SA. Vitamin K2 supplementation and arterial stiffness among renal transplant recipients—a single-arm, single-center clinical trial. Journal of the American Society of Hypertension. 2017 Sep 1;11(9):589-97.