What is Complete Probiotics Platinum?
1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum is a high quality supplement designed to support digestive health. It includes 11 powerful probiotic strains which line the intestinal walls with good bacteria.
This helps ease digestive symptoms like diarrhea and bloating and it promotes healthy bowel movements. In addition, it can strengthen the immune system. This is a brand highly recommended by many RDNs for its greater digestive health benefits and use of superior probiotic strains. 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum is one the best probiotic on the market.
- 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum contains 11 probiotic strains.
- This product is doctor-formulated.
- It’s dairy, gluten, shellfish, soy, and preservative-free.
- The company follows GMP manufacturing practices.
- Lactobacillus Casei
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus
- Bifidobacterium Lactis
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
- Bifidobacterium Longum
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum
- Lactobacillus Gasseri
- Lactobacillus Rhamnoses
- The product promotes optimal digestive health.
- 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum can strengthen the immune system.
- It promotes ideal microbial balance in the gut.
- Complete Probiotics Platinum can support healthy bowel movements.
- It can improve nutrient digestion and absorption.
- High demand sometimes leads to low stock.
- Different users will have different results.
- It takes a couple of months for full results.
About the Brand
The manufacturer of this product is 1MD, a well-respected company that has its headquarters in Sherman Oaks, California. This organization started in 2015 and they produce dietary supplements for various medical issues. A team of reputable physicians designed this product, and they base their decisions on clinical research.
1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum – Key Facts
|Benefits||promotes optimal digestive health,Helps strengthen the immune system, digestion, absorption|
|Ingredients||Lactobacillus Casei,Bifidobacterium Lactis,Lactobacillus Acidophilus|
|Discounts||Up to 18% Off|
What are the Ingredients in Complete Probiotics Platinum?
Here are some of the primary active 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum ingredients:
This is one of the good, healthy bacteria in our gut and it contains a large amount of lactic acid bacteria. It converts lactose into lactic acid and helps improve digestion. The strain has many health benefits, including digestive wellness.
These probiotics kill harmful bacteria in the gut and promote a healthy microbiome. This can help ease symptoms like gas and bloating and lead to regular bowel movements. A study in Applied and Environmental Microbiology showed that it can survive and initiate protein synthesis during its transit in the digestive tract of mice
The most documented probiotic, this strain lives in the gut of humans and animals. It has the ability to break down waste in the body, and it can help with the absorption of vitamins in the gut.
There’s some evidence it may help break down tumors, and it can powerfully strengthen the immune system. In addition, it may help lower cholesterol levels and balance blood sugar. An article published in Frontiers in Microbiology examined Bifidobacterium and their role as members of the human gut microbiota.
This probiotic exists naturally in the human gut. It helps the body break down sugars into lactic acid. It can balance the good and bad bacteria living in the gut and promote digestive regularly, easing symptoms like gas and bloating. In addition, it can promote a healthy vaginal microbiome and prevent the development of a yeast infection, as we mentioned in our Activated You Morning Complete Reviews article on another health supplement contains this substance.
An article published in Therapeutic Advances in Gastroenterology discussed this strain as being a useful pharmabiotic for the treatment of digestive disorders.
What is the Science of Complete Probiotics Platinum?
There are 11 strains of probiotic in this supplement, which are microorganisms that proliferate good bacteria along the lining of the intestines and balance the good and the bad bacteria. This improves digestive health and can eliminate symptoms like gas and diarrhea.
The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition discussed probiotics as being determinants of survival and growth in the gut.
It also leads to softer, more regular stools that are easier to pass. Probiotics can be helpful for conditions like irritable bowel syndrome and inflammatory bowel disease. An article in Tropical Life Sciences Research examined the beneficial properties of probiotics.
This supplement also contains prebiotic fiber, which feeds the good bacteria in the gut so it can proliferate. As fiber, it can help absorb extra water and promote heathy bowel movements.
Q: How Do You Take Complete Probiotics Platinum?
A : According to the manufacturer, you should take 1 capsule per day on an empty stomach or in between meals. I am finding it best to take it a couple of hours after my breakfast. Do not take more than the amount suggested under any circumstances.
Q: 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum Where To Buy It?
A : You can buy 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, and from other online and offline retailers like Walmart. If you want free shipping, use the code SHIP1MD at the checkout. In addition, be sure the check the ‘Sales’ section on the website to see the latest deals on supplements.
Q: How Much is 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum?
A : The prices on the official website are as follows:
- 1 Bottle – $49.99
- 3 Bottles – $43.99/each
- 6 Bottles – $37.99/each
- 1 Bottle – $40.99
- 3 Bottles – $35.99
- 6 Bottles – $29.99
Q: Is Complete Probiotics Platinum Safe?
A : Yes, you can be certain that this is a very safe natural product which uses high quality ingredients. There are no chemical or synthetic substances included. In addition, they manufacture the product under strict safety guidelines.
Q: Is Complete Probiotics Platinum Worth It?
A : Complete Probiotics Platinum is a quality probiotic with 11 robust strains included for ideal digestive health. It can ease digestive symptoms and promote healthier bowel movements. In addition, the price is reasonable and average for the market. If you’re looking for a good supplement to support your digestive health, Complete Probiotics Platinum is worth it.
Q: Who Should Take Complete Probiotics Platinum?
A : Complete Probiotics Platinum is suitable for anyone who wants to improve their overall digestive health. People who suffer from gastrointestinal distress like gas and diarrhea will benefit from this product.
Q: Does Complete Probiotics Platinum Have Side Effects?
A : As long as you take this supplement as instructed, you should not experience any uncomfortable 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum side effects. If you should have symptoms, stop using the product and see a physician if necessary. Some people say you may experience stomach upset in the first couple of days; personally I only had this in the first day as my colon was cleansing itself.
Q: What is the Return Policy or Guarantee?
A : The manufacturer has a 90-day return policy. If you’re not happy with the product, either let the company know or write a note on the return shipment. Send it back within 90 days of the original purchase date. You must send all bottles back, empty or full. You should get a complete refund, minus shipping costs.
Q: Is There a Free Trial?
A : No, there is no free trial plan associated with Complete Probiotics Platinum. They do have a subscription service you can sign up for where they send you a bottle every month, and you get a discount compared to a one-time purchase.
What Do the Probiotics Platinum Reviews Say?
Most of the reviews for 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum had very good things to say about this supplement. Many users said it eased their digestive symptoms like gas and bloating and promoted healthy bowel movements.
They said it made a really big difference in their day to day wellness. As a user myself, I can attest to the fact that this is a highly effective digestive supplement that changed my life. I went through the reviews and chose some of the top comments:
- Worth the Cost
I purchased 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum 1MD product at the end of November. I have ulcerative colitis and was having a severe flair-up (a lot of pain, gas, bloating, nausea). It took about 10 days before I started to experience sustained relief. The pain decreased daily and finally the other symptoms subsided. For those who have UC, this product helps to balance the intestinal system. I’m definitely keeping this product in my daily regimen.JW
- Best Probiotic
I have tried all the other probiotics. My recent experience with 1MD has provided the relief I have been looking for. Great product! – W. Greg R
- Love It
I am not one that takes a bunch of supplements or vitamins but after a week of stomach trouble, I figured what have I got to lose? Within 2 days I was back to normal. Of course, it might have been coincidental timing but I’m giving it 5 stars because it didn’t upset my stomach worse, it seemed to work, I’ve continued to take it, and I feel better in general. – Angelina B.
Complete Probiotics Platinum is a potent supplement with 11 strains of probiotic power to support the health of your digestive system. It can eliminate unpleasant symptoms like diarrhea and constipation, and it creates healthier bowel movements. This product is reasonably priced and is made by a respected manufacturer.
The vast majority of the 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum reviews spoke very well of this product. Users with digestive issues said it helped ease their symptoms like gas and bloating. Many customers said it made their bowel movements softer and more regular. I myself went from digestive distress to great comfort within a few weeks.
This probiotic is very safe, and it includes high quality ingredients. It has no harmful substances included. It should not lead to any 1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum side effects. However, if you do experience symptoms stop using the product. Before using any new supplement, see a doctor and get medical approval.
You can also checkout our 1MD PrebioMD Review article, a product from the same brand which also helps in healthy digestion.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Shi LH, Balakrishnan K, Thiagarajah K, Mohd Ismail NI, Yin OS. Beneficial Properties of Probiotics. Trop Life Sci Res. 2016 Aug;27(2):73-90. doi: 10.21315/tlsr2016.27.2.6. PMID: 27688852; PMCID: PMC5031164.
- Uusitupa HM, Rasinkangas P, Lehtinen MJ, et al. Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis 420 for Metabolic Health: Review of the Research. Nutrients. 2020;12(4):892. Published 2020 Mar 25. doi:10.3390/nu12040892
- Michael de Vrese, Philippe R. Marteau, Probiotics and Prebiotics: Effects on Diarrhea, The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 137, Issue 3, March 2007, Pages 803S–811S, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0022316622091398?via%3Dihub
- Kadooka Y, Sato M, Ogawa A, Miyoshi M, Uenishi H, Ogawa H, Ikuyama K, Kagoshima M, Tsuchida T. Effect of Lactobacillus gasseri SBT2055 in fermented milk on abdominal adiposity in adults in a randomised controlled trial. Br J Nutr. 2013 Nov 14;110(9):1696-703. doi: 10.1017/S0007114513001037. Epub 2013 Apr 25. PMID: 23614897.
- Kadooka Y, Sato M, Imaizumi K, Ogawa A, Ikuyama K, Akai Y, Okano M, Kagoshima M, Tsuchida T. Regulation of abdominal adiposity by probiotics (Lactobacillus gasseri SBT2055) in adults with obese tendencies in a randomized controlled trial. Eur J Clin Nutr. 2010 Jun;64(6):636-43. doi: 10.1038/ejcn.2010.19. Epub 2010 Mar 10. PMID: 20216555.
- Oozeer R, Goupil-Feuillerat N, Alpert CA, van de Guchte M, Anba J, Mengaud J, Corthier G. Lactobacillus casei is able to survive and initiate protein synthesis during its transit in the digestive tract of human flora-associated mice. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2002 Jul;68(7):3570-4. doi: 10.1128/AEM.68.7.3570-3574.2002. PMID: 12089044; PMCID: PMC126770.
- María Remes Troche J, Coss Adame E, Ángel Valdovinos Díaz M, Gómez Escudero O, Eugenia Icaza Chávez M, Antonio Chávez-Barrera J, Zárate Mondragón F, Antonio Ruíz Velarde Velasco J, Rafael Aceves Tavares G, Antonio Lira Pedrín M, Cerda Contreras E, Carmona Sánchez RI, Guerra López H, Solana Ortiz R. Lactobacillus acidophilus LB: a useful pharmabiotic for the treatment of digestive disorders. Therap Adv Gastroenterol. 2020 Nov 24;13:1756284820971201. doi: 10.1177/1756284820971201. PMID: 33281937; PMCID: PMC7692339.
- O'Callaghan A, van Sinderen D. Bifidobacteria and Their Role as Members of the Human Gut Microbiota. Front Microbiol. 2016 Jun 15;7:925. doi: 10.3389/fmicb.2016.00925. PMID: 27379055; PMCID: PMC4908950.
- Zhang Q, Wu Y, Fei X. Effect of probiotics on body weight and body-mass index: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized, controlled trials. Int J Food Sci Nutr. 2015 Aug;67(5):571-80. doi: 10.1080/09637486.2016.1181156. Epub 2016 May 5. PMID: 27149163.
- Osterberg KL, Boutagy NE, McMillan RP, Stevens JR, Frisard MI, Kavanaugh JW, Davy BM, Davy KP, Hulver MW. Probiotic supplementation attenuates increases in body mass and fat mass during high-fat diet in healthy young adults. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2015 Dec;23(12):2364-70. doi: 10.1002/oby.21230. Epub 2015 Oct 14. PMID: 26466123.
- Philippe R Marteau, Michael de Vrese, Christophe J Cellier, Jürgen Schrezenmeir, Protection from gastrointestinal diseases with the use of probiotics, The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, Volume 73, Issue 2, February 2001, Pages 430s–436s, https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002916523065097?via%3Dihub
- Ogawa T, Shimada M, Nagano N, et al. Oral administration of Bifidobacterium longum in a gastro-resistant seamless capsule decreases serum phosphate levels in patients receiving haemodialysis. Clin Kidney J. 2012;5(4):373-374. doi:10.1093/ckj/sfs072
- Gaon D, Garmendia C, Murrielo NO, de Cucco Games A, Cerchio A, Quintas R, González SN, Oliver G. Effect of Lactobacillus strains (L. casei and L. Acidophillus Strains cerela) on bacterial overgrowth-related chronic diarrhea. Medicina (B Aires). 2002;62(2):159-63. PMID: 12038039.
- Yan F, Polk DB. Probiotics and immune health. Curr Opin Gastroenterol. 2011;27(6):496-501. doi:10.1097/MOG.0b013e32834baa4d
- Dobson A, Cotter PD, Ross RP, Hill C. Bacteriocin production: a probiotic trait?. Appl Environ Microbiol. 2012;78(1):1-6. doi:10.1128/AEM.05576-11
- Shiuh-Bin Fang, Hung-Chang Lee, Jen-Jan Hu, Shao-Yi Hou, Hsuan-Liang Liu, Hsu-Wei Fang, Dose-dependent effect of Lactobacillus rhamnosus on quantitative reduction of faecal rotavirus shedding in children, Journal of Tropical Pediatrics, Volume 55, Issue 5, October 2009, Pages 297–301, https://academic.oup.com/tropej/article/55/5/297/1676650
- Takamura T, Harama D, Fukumoto S, et al. Lactobacillus bulgaricus OLL1181 activates the aryl hydrocarbon receptor pathway and inhibits colitis. Immunol Cell Biol. 2011;89(7):817-822. doi:10.1038/icb.2010.165
- Bafeta A, Koh M, Riveros C, et al. Harms reporting in randomized controlled trials of interventions aimed at modifying microbiota: a systematic review. Annals of Internal Medicine. 2018;169(4):240-247.