What is Balance of Nature?
Balance of Nature is a brand of health supplements which contain numerous nutrients in the form of fruits, vegetables, fiber, and spices. It can promote general wellness benefits, including improved cellular health and resolving nutrient deficiencies. The RDNs on our team have highly recommend this brand for its many enriching nutrients and health benefits.
In addition, this brand helps strengthen the digestive system and bowel health as well as eliminate symptoms like gas and bloating. It can also suppress appetite, which could help with weight loss. I have a lot of respect for this brand personally, and I think it is one of the better health and superfood companies on the market.
Here are the products:
Balance of Nature Fruits and Vegetables – These are organic supplements which contain 31 fruits and vegetables for optional health, energy, and immunity.
Balance of Nature Fiber and Spice – This powder drink is rich in fiber and healthy spices which promote digestive wellness and can curb hunger.
About the Brand
Balance of Nature is a health and wellness company founded by Dr. Douglas Howard in 1997. They have their headquarters in in St. George, Utah, and they produce several natural health products which support overall wellness and strengthen the immune system.
- The products are all gluten-free and non-GMO.
- The Balance of Nature products include only naturally derived ingredients.
- They have health coach services available free of charge for preferred customers.
- These are all doctor formulated supplements.
- Cinnamon Bark
- Mustard Seed
- Monk Fruit
- Shiitake Mushrooms
- No sugar added.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- These supplements can resolve nutrient deficiencies.
- Promotes stronger digestion.
- The supplements support cellular health.
- Improve general health and wellness.
- Gluten Free and Non – GMO.
- Superior customer service.
- To get full benefits, you need to purchase all 3 supplements.
- The results may vary for different customers.
- These are popular supplements that may sell out quickly.
|Features||Free of Additives and Fillers|
|Form||Capsules and Powder|
|Benefits||Improves General Health, Boosts Immune System, Promotes Cellular Health, Repairs Damage, Supports Digestive Wellness, Resolves Nutrient Deficiencies|
How Does Balance of Nature Work?
Balance of nature is the best fruit and vegetable supplements, these incredibly rich in a wide variety of nutrients required by our bodies via fruits and vegetables. This helps promote better health, energy, cellular and body functioning, and may resolve any existing nutritional deficiencies.
The formulas are all high in antioxidants, which work to destroy free radicals that could harm your system and decrease oxidative stress. This promotes healing and repair in the body, and it strengthens the immune system.
A review in the Journal of Diary Sciences discussed the physiological role of antioxidants in the immune system . In addition, anti-inflammatory agents help reduce swelling in the body and heal wounds.
Balance of Nature Fiber and Spice is particular designed to improve digestive health. It’s high in fiber, which promotes heathy digestion and eases symptoms like gas and bloating. It also fills up the stomach, suppressing appetite.
What are the Ingredients in Balance of Nature?
These are some of the primary active ingredients in Balance of Nature:
This is a plant which is very high in dietary fiber, so it promotes healthy digestion. It has nutrients like potassium, folate, and Vitamin C which help resolve deficiencies and promote a strong immune system.
It can support regular bowel movements and decrease symptoms like gas and bloating. Fennel is very healthy for the heart, and it offers enriching skin benefits for a more rejuvenated complexion. It has potent anti-inflammatory agents which can decrease swelling in the gut and in the rest of the body.
These mushrooms are a source of a number of nutrients like B vitamins, potassium, phosphorus, and Vitamin D. They have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and possibly anti-cancer effects . They help promote healing and repair in the body, protect against cell damage, kill harmful microbes, and they can strengthen the immune system.
They have potent anti-inflammatory benefits which can help decrease swelling in the body. They may also boost heart health and raise energy levels. A study in the Journal of the American College of Nutrition concluded that consuming these mushrooms daily led to an increase in immunity in healthy young adults .
This is a leafy green vegetable which includes many necessary nutrients like Vitamins C, A, K, and B6, fiber, folate, and manganese. As we highlighted in our Activated You Morning Complete article on another health supplement that contains this substance. It has health benefits for the whole body, including supporting digestion and strengthening immunity .
In addition, it can help to promote bone health, improve blood clotting, enhance vision, and assist in the prevention of certain chronic diseases. Kale also contains fiber, which can help to fill the stomach and suppress appetite, as well as support better digestive health.
This fruit from China is rich in amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, as well as antioxidants called flavonoids which boost the immune system. It’s also very sweet and could be a healthy substitute for sugar, meaning it does have some weight loss benefits. In addition, its low levels of sugar may make it a good choice for people with diabetes. Some studies suggest that it could have anti-cancer benefits (source).
Monk fruit is also high in anti-inflammatory agents, which can decrease swelling in the body. An article in Pantnagar Journal of Research discussed the health aspects and food applications of monk fruit .
This is a tropical fruit rich in a number of antioxidants like Vitamins A, C, and E, which help promote a strong immune system. It also contains fiber, which can assist in balancing digestive wellness, promote regularity, and decrease symptoms like diarrhea, gas, and bloating.
It could suppress the appetite, so you consume less calories and may lose weight. There’s also some evidence that it can decrease cholesterol levels.
Spinach is effective for promoting overall health and immunity, due to its rich collection of nutrients and antioxidants like Vitamins A, K, B2, E, omega 3 fatty acids, potassium, iron, manganese, and folic acid.
It’s low in calories, making it a good choice for those who are trying to lose weight. It also contains fiber, which supports digestive health and might suppress appetite. Spinach contains a high amount of vitamin K, which helps promote heart and bone health.
Among other benefits, it can balance blood sugar levels. In addition, it can help with healing and repair in the body, and strengthen the immune system. A study on rats in Preventative Nutrition and Food Science demonstrated the potent anti-oxidant effects of spinach .
Balance of Nature FAQ
Q: How Do I Take Balance of Nature?
A: For the supplements (Fruits and Vegetables) you take 3 capsules of each every day with a glass of water. The fruit capsules are also chewable, and you can open the vegetable tablets and spread the contents on food.
For the Fiber and Spice product, add 2 big scoops to water or apple juice, in the morning and again in the evening. Do not take more than the maximum dosage of any of these supplements for any reason.
Q: Is Balance of Nature A Hoax?
A: No, Balance of Nature is not a hoax. The manufacturer is a long-standing, respected company with 20+ years of experience in the industry. They have a real street address in St. George, Utah. In addition, there are Balance of Nature reviews all over the Internet indicating the legitimacy and great efficacy of this brand.
Q: What is the Balance of Nature Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 30-day return policy. If you don’t like the products, get in touch with customer service for an RMA number and then send the items back within 30 days of the purchase. You should get a full refund.
Q: Is Balance of Nature Any Good?
A: Balance of Nature is a quality product full of high-level nutrients which support health, wellness, and immunity. It contains rich organic ingredients like fruits, vegetables, fiber, and spices and no harmful additives.
Not only is Balance of Nature good, but it’s also a stronger formula and higher quality product than many other brands on the market. It’s clear from the Balance of Nature reviews that users loved it.
Q: Where Can You Buy Balance of Nature?
A: You can buy this brand on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, and from at least one other online retailer. The company pays priority shipping for all orders.
You can make a one-time purchase or subscribe, and you get special discounts if you become a preferred customer. They may sometimes offer promo codes. This is the Balance of Nature cost from the official site:
Balance of Nature Fruits and Vegetables (2 supplements) – $89.95 (one-time); $69.95 (subscription)
Whole Health System (3 supplements) – $159.95 (one-time); $109.95 (subscription)
Fiber and Spice – $69.95 (one-time); $49.95 (subscription)
Q: Is Balance of Nature Safe?
A: Yes, Balance of Nature is an incredibly safe product. Its ingredients include fruits, vegetables, spices, and fiber, and that’s it – no additives (it has soy as a filler), chemicals, or any other potentially harmful agents. In addition, it’s non-GMO and gluten-free.
The manufacturer produces these products under strict safety regulations, and they are carefully third-party tested. There are no known side effects associated with taking Balance of Nature.
Q: What Sets Balance of Nature Apart From the Competition?
A: Although there are other natural health brands on the market, none are so pure as this one. It includes only whole foods, absolutely no additives or fillers of any kind, and the supplements are incredibly healthy. The inclusion of such a high number of fruits and vegetables is very unique to the market.
What Do the Balance of Nature Reviews Say?
I found that reading through the Balance of Nature reviews was a pleasure, because on the whole they were so positive. Many customers wrote glowing feedback about how much energy they got from this product, and they also said it reduced aches and pains. I picked out some of my favorite reviews of this brand for you to read:
- This Product Has Definitely Helped ~ This product has definitely helped my stamina and strength. I had to delay a 2 month shipment and when I called customer service it was taken care of with polite efficiency. You really have something here!! But I’m guessing you know that!! This is a great product and so important in our busy lives! I can’t imagine anyone who wouldn’t benefit! – Loretta
- Balance Of Nature Does Work ~ I don’t have the time most days to make sure I take in the vegetables and fruits I need. Your product makes it easy. I’m 80 years old. I needed a product like Balance of Nature. It has really improved my bones and joints. It also provides the vitamins I need. My bloodwork testifies to that. – Thomas K.
- Balance of Nature is Great ~ The Balance of Nature customer support team is A +! They answered any questions I had, and even applied a 40% off gift card which I had received in the mail to my next recurring subscription order! I would thoroughly recommend these products to anyone wishing to get serious about their health and wellness. – Pablo P.
- Feel Much Better ~ Feel much better! I am a caregiver for my husband (dementia) and BON has made a great difference. – Lana E.
Balance of Nature offers its Preferred Customers (subscription holders) a special extra bonus, which is a personalized health coach to help you along your wellness journey. The professional will work with you to plan a complete health program including physical, psychological, and spiritual aspects. Although in my opinion it would be better if they offered the coaching to everyone, this is still a great benefit for preferred customers.
Balance of Nature is a brand of 3 supplements which include pure originally sourced ingredients to promote health and wellness. The Balance of Nature Vitamins with best greens include a wealth of nutrients which support healing in the body and a strong immune system. There’s also a Fiber and Spice powder drink which promotes digestive health. This brand is on the top of the list for many RDNs, as it offers great health benefits.
The vast majority of the Balance of Nature reviews were extremely positive. Users raved about the great results they got from this product, such as added energy, less aches and pains, and an enhanced feeling of health and wellness. There were no complaints about side effects.
Balance of Nature is a company that is well-known for their quality products and safe practices. These supplements include 100% whole foods, with no additives and chemicals of any kind.
In addition, there are no side effects associated with taking this brand. In my opinion if you’re trying for a health boost, this is a good place to start. I highly recommend this brand to anyone who wants to improve their overall wellness.
Furthermore, you have the option to explore UMZU Products, which encompass a wide spectrum of concerns aimed at fostering overall health and wellness.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Bendich A. Physiological role of antioxidants in the immune system. J Dairy Sci. 1993 Sep;76(9):2789-94. doi: 10.3168/jds.S0022-0302(93)77617-1. PMID: 8227682.
- Dai X, Stanilka JM, Rowe CA, Esteves EA, Nieves C Jr, Spaiser SJ, Christman MC, Langkamp-Henken B, Percival SS. Consuming Lentinula edodes (Shiitake) Mushrooms Daily Improves Human Immunity: A Randomized Dietary Intervention in Healthy Young Adults. J Am Coll Nutr. 2015;34(6):478-87. doi: 10.1080/07315724.2014.950391. Epub 2015 Apr 11. PMID: 25866155.
- Liu C, Zeng Y, Dai LH, Cai TY, Zhu YM, Dou DQ, Ma LQ, Sun YX. Mogrol represents a novel leukemia therapeutic, via ERK and STAT3 inhibition. Am J Cancer Res. 2015 Mar 15;5(4):1308-18. PMID: 26101699; PMCID: PMC4473312.
- Kong YR, Jong YX, Balakrishnan M, Bok ZK, Weng JKK, Tay KC, Goh BH, Ong YS, Chan KG, Lee LH, Khaw KY. Beneficial Role of Carica papaya Extracts and Phytochemicals on Oxidative Stress and Related Diseases: A Mini Review. Biology (Basel). 2021 Apr 1;10(4):287. doi: 10.3390/biology10040287. PMID: 33916114; PMCID: PMC8066973.
- Ko SH, Park JH, Kim SY, Lee SW, Chun SS, Park E. Antioxidant Effects of Spinach (Spinacia oleracea L.) Supplementation in Hyperlipidemic Rats. Prev Nutr Food Sci. 2014 Jan;19(1):19-26. doi: 10.3746/pnf.2014.19.1.019. PMID: 24772405; PMCID: PMC3999804.