What is Brain C-13?
When it comes to nootropics, Brain C-13 is a potent formula full of clinically-tested ingredients which support brain health. Taking this product can lead to great gains in memory, mental focus, awareness, clarity, and cognitive performance.
In addition, it can elevate positive mood and decrease feelings of stress and anxiety. It can also give you a great boost in energy. Brain C-13 supports heath, wellness, and a strong immune system.
Rating Details for Zenith Labs Brain C-13
- Brain C-13 contains 100% natural ingredients
- The dietary supplement is Non-GMO and gluten-free
- Brain C-13 combine 13 potent minerals and herbs
- The manufacturer offers a 180-day money-back guarantee for this product
- Mucuna pruriens
- Huperzine A
- Turmeric root extract
- Velvet root extract
- Brain C-13 helps improve memory and recall
- The supplement boosts mental focus and concentration
- Improves mood and reduces the feeling of anxiety and stress
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Brain C-13 boosts cognitive performance and mental clarity
- The dietary supplement prevents brain illnesses related to age
- The supplement also helps increase energy levels
- Results may and will vary after taking this supplement because people are unique.
- Brain C-13 does not treat any mental illnesses
- There are no free samples available for this product
- You can only make your purchases through the official website
Is Brain C-13 the Best Organic Nootropic?
In order to know if Brain C-13 is the best nootropic on the market, we’d have to examine every brand. However, it’s clear that this supplement is very high quality and has a large collection of potent ingredients that enhance cognitive functioning. Most of the Brain C-13 review posts raved about the effectiveness of the supplement.
The Facts About Brain C-13
- It supports overall cognitive health.
- Brain C-13 includes 100% organic ingredients.
- It protects against age-related mental decline.
- Brain C-13 includes 13 potent herbs and minerals.
- It’s gluten free and certified non-GMO.
Zenith Labs Brain C-13 – Key Facts
|Long Term Benefits||Improves brain health, Protects against mental-health decline|
|Discounts||Up to 15% off|
How Does Brain C-13 Work?
Many of the ingredients in Brain C-13 are involved in the synthesis of key brain neurotransmitters linked to learning, memory, and mood. For example, acetylcholine is important for learning, and serotonin and GABA relate to positive mood and decreasing anxiety.
A review article in Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience stated that acetylcholine helps with working memory, episodic memory, attention, and spatial memory function.
Other ingredients improve circulation to the brain, which can enhance mental alertness and improve brain health in general. There are ingredients in Brain C-13 which play a neuroprotective role, and other that improve the communication between neurons.
Brain C-13 includes a lot of antioxidants, which work to eliminate free radicals and lower oxidative stress. This helps to repair nerve and cellular damage in the brain, and it makes the immune system stronger.
An article in Nutrients said that there’s research showing that antioxidants can combat the symptoms of cognitive loss.
What are the Ingredients in Brain C-13?
Here are some of the primary active ingredients in Brain C-13:
This is a tropical bean which grows in Africa, Indian, and China. It contains L-dopa, which is the precursor to dopamine. This bean can elevate positive mood.
It also plays a neuroprotective role in the brain. A study published in Ayu found that it could alleviate depression because it can increase levels of dopamine.
This is the primary active ingredient, according to the manufacturer. It’s a natural alkaloid that can increase levels of the brain neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is very important in learning and memory. This elevates cognitive functioning and thinking.
A review published in PLOS ONE looked at the evidence that Huperzine A can be helpful for Alzheimer’s disease.
This is a powerful plant used as a spice in cooking, and it’s rich in antioxidants called curcuminoids. The most potent and well-known is curcumin. They can repair damage to nerves and brain cells, and improve functioning.
An article in the Annals of Indian Academy of Neurology examined the effect of curcumin on Alzheimer’s disease.
Is Brain C-13 Legitimate?
Yes, Brain C-13 is certainly a legitimate product. The manufacturer is Zenith Labs, which is a well-regarded organization which produces quality health supplements. Their products are well-known, and many Brain C-13 review listings attest to the fact that this product is real.
Brain C-13 FAQ
Q: How Much Does Brain C-13 Cost?
A: The only place you can buy Brain C-13 is on the official product website. The prices are as follows:
- 30 Days – $49
- 90 Days – $117
- 6 Months – $198
- 30 Days – $44.10
- 90 Days – $105.30
- 6 Months – $178.20
Q: Is Brain C-13 Worth the Cost?
A: All things considered; Brain C-13 is definitely worth the cost. The price of this supplement is quite reasonable for the market, and average cost among these brands.
The quality of the product is very high, and it’s full of more effective active ingredients than many other similar brain health supplements. In addition, almost every Brain C-13 review had highly positive comments indicating that it really was a worthwhile purchase.
Q: What is the Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer has a 180-day money-back guarantee. If you’re not happy with the product, contact the company by email for instructions and then send the bottle(s) back within 180 days of the purchase date. You can even send back empty bottles. You should get a full refund.
Q: Is Brain C-13 a Safe Supplement?
A: Brain C-13 is a very safe supplement. Made of 100% natural ingredients, this product has no synthetic or chemical ingredients included, and there are no side effects associated with taking it. The company follows safe manufacturing practices for producing all products.
Q: What Do Customers Think of Brain C-13?
A: Almost every review of Brain C-13 had very good things to say about the product. Users said that it very rapidly increased their mental performance and memory, as well as improving mood and greatly expanding energy levels. There were very few poor reviews of Brain C-13.
Read Also – Natural Stacks Review
What Do the Reviewers Think of Zenith Labs Brain C-13?
Customers on most online platforms have amazing things to say about this nootropic supplement. Clients who have tried Brain C-13 claim that it helped boost their cognitive functions, improve memory and recall, and improve their mood. Negative Brain C-13 reviews also exist but they are not many.
- My long-term and short-term memory were very poor until after I started using this brain supplement. Brain C-13 has help improve my memory and ability to recall things. I feel like my brain is functioning like it was in my 20s. It seems like I can still be an asset at my work place. Simon
- I am 60 years old and I have very poor memory. My grandchildren keep reminding me things that I did with them or said to them, but I barely remember. This makes me really sad. I have tried many solutions until I landed on Brain C-13. The supplement changed my life since it has improved my memory.Linet
- I have tried many brain supplements, but Brain C-13 seems to work well for me. It has been three weeks since I began taking the supplement and I can notice some changes. I can recall people names whenever we meet and I even remember many other things from before. I would highly recommend it to anyone struggling with memory issues. Rayana
- My work requires 100% focus, concentration, and energy at all times. Recently I noticed that I had become sluggish and my concentration was reducing. My final resort was brain supplements and I purchased Brain C-13. The product was effective in the first few weeks that I took it. My productivity and focus at work really improved and I enjoy my work. Amanda
- I am one person that does not easily trust nutritional supplements. I mean why not just eat the right foods and get the nutrients. I did some research on Brain C-13 and found out that it helps keep you alert and focused. I thought this would help me stop relying on coffee and so I bought it. the supplement keeps me focused and energized throughout the day. Allan
The Final Word
Brain C-13 is a potent organic supplement which supports brain health and mood. It can enhance memory, focus, thinking speed, and protect against age-related mental decline. In addition, it can elevate mood and decrease stress and anxiety. Brain C-13 also provides additional energy.
The vast majority of the Brain C-13 review posts raved about the quality and effectiveness of this nootropic. Users said it really increased their memory, improved focus and clarity, sharpened thinking, and elevated energy. We didn’t find many complaints about this supplement.
This is a very safe product which uses quality ingredients. You should not experience any side effects when taking it. However, if for some reason you do have symptoms, stop using the supplement immediately. Prior to taking Brain C-13, go to your doctor and make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
 Mishra S, Palanivelu K. The effect of curcumin (turmeric) on Alzheimer's disease: An overview. Ann Indian Acad Neurol. 2008 Jan;11(1):13-9. doi: 10.4103/0972-2327.40220. PMID: 19966973; PMCID: PMC2781139.
 Yang G, Wang Y, Tian J, Liu JP. Huperzine A for Alzheimer's disease: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. PLoS One. 2013 Sep 23;8(9):e74916. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0074916. PMID: 24086396; PMCID: PMC3781107.
 Freitas HR, Ferreira GDC, Trevenzoli IH, Oliveira KJ, de Melo Reis RA. Fatty Acids, Antioxidants and Physical Activity in Brain Aging. Nutrients. 2017 Nov 20;9(11):1263. doi: 10.3390/nu9111263. PMID: 29156608; PMCID: PMC5707735.
 Acquas, E., Wilson, C., and Fibiger, H. C. (1996). Conditioned and unconditioned stimuli increase frontal cortical and hippocampal acetylcholine release: effects of novelty, habituation, and fear. J. Neurosci. 16, 3089–3096.