About LCR Health
LCR Health, Co-founded by Dr Rand McClain, is a line of scientifically-backed health supplements designed to help boost energy levels and maintain cognitive sharpness, among others. These products come highly recommended by many of the professional RDNs on our team for their high nutrient content and rich health benefits.
The brand supposedly invests in highly reliable research and health technologies to create supplements that may help you feel stronger, younger, as well as achieve a generally healthy body. In particular, LCR health supplements may support a healthier, longer, and active life.
My research on this brand gleaned mostly very positive conclusions, and I myself have tried and loved a couple of the products. Let’s explore some of the details of this enriching health and wellness brand, LCR Health.
About the Brand
The manufacturer of the brand is a company called LCR Health, which has their headquarters in Beverly Hills, California. They are a health and wellness organization which makes and sells natural, doctor-formulated supplements. The founder is physician Dr. Rand McClain, who is a health and nutrition expert.
- LCR Health products are doctor-formulated.
- These supplements are 100% naturally sourced.
- Media sources like MSN and U.S News and World Report have featured the brand.
- They offer exclusive offers for first time users.
- White Willow
- Cat’s Claw
- Eggshell Membrane
- Boswellia Serrata
- Krill Oil
- Coenzyme Q10
- LCR Health can give you added energy.
- These products can elevate cognitive functioning.
- LCR Health can strengthen the immune system.
- LCR Health can ease joint pain and inflammation.
- The supplements can promote weight loss.
- LCR Health supplements are only for sale online.
- The results will vary for individual users.
- There are no free product samples available.
What Does LCR Health Sell?
This healthcare product line offers a wide range of supplements and below are a few that are most popular.
This product is meant to help your body reactivate an enzyme known as AMPK, in charge of converting food into usable energy.
Ingredients: Berberine HCI, Quercetin Dehydrate, Gynostemma pentaphyllum leaf extract.
Price: 1 bottle – $89.95, 3 bottles $242.85 and 6 bottles $455.70
It promotes the production of Telomerase responsible for combating cellular aging. It supports your body to achieve optimum longevity and health.
Ingredients: Astragulus membranaceous root extract, Ashwagandha root extract, and Uncaria tomentosa inner back extract.
Price: 1 bottle $69.95, 3 bottles, $188.85, 6 bottles $356.70
This product is designed to support your natural cellular detox whereby it aids in clearing toxins linked to brain fog and fatigue.
Key Ingredients: Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Folate, Zinc, Vitamin B12, and Agmatine Sulfate
Price: 1 bottle $36.48, 3 bottles $97.43, $185.85
This product is developed to help keep your body healthy and strong. It boots adult stem cells. It has rich nutrient ingredients that support cellular repairmen.
Key Ingredients: Vitamin D, L-Leucine, Blue Berry Fruit, and Green tea leaf extract
Price: 1 bottle $69.00, 3 bottles $186.30, 6 bottles $330.15
It is a capsule that helps activate your body’s sirtuins regenerative power
Key Ingredients: Red Raspberry, blueberry, Trans-Resveratrol, and Grapeseed
Price: 1 bottle $69.00, 3 bottles $186.30, 6 bottles $330.15
Which Key Ingredients Does LCR Health Products Use?
These are some of the primary active ingredients in LCR Health:
This is a plant alkaloid which could lower lipids levels in the body, and it may also reduce serum cholesterol. An article in Metabolism, confirmed that berberine is a potent oral hypoglycemic agent and has a great effect on lipid metabolism.
There’s evidence that it can help regulate the fat cells, possibly leading to weight loss. In addition, it may lower blood sugar levels. Berberine may promote heart health and also eliminate harmful bacteria in your system.
This is a natural food ingredient found in many weight loss pills with good antioxidant potential. It promotes general healing in the body, as well as strengthening the immune system. According to Biomedicine, Trans-Resveratrol can be extracted from a number of plants and has plenty of therapeutic effects.
In addition to promoting weight loss, there’s some evidence that it may boost physical endurance and athletic performance. It may give you energy and improve workout recovery.
It could also help to treat various ailments such as arthritis and hepatitis, and it has cardioprotective effects. It is one of the promising compounds in the formulation of anti-inflammatory drugs, and can powerfully reduce swelling in different parts of the body.
Green Tea Leaf Extract
Green tea is a powerful antioxidant which is good for your body. It contains caffeine, which can increase your metabolism and promote rapid fat-burning leading to weight loss. In addition, it provides added energy which could extend your workout.
According to Nutrients, green tea leaf extract contains polyphenols which help kill free radicals in the body and lower oxidative stress. Therefore, it’s a potent ingredient for use in anti-photoaging therapy. It also has anti-inflammatory agents which can lower swelling in the body.
This ingredient is a source of powerful antioxidants called polyphenols and it can improve cardiovascular health. It promotes healing in the body, and can make the immune system stronger.
Blueberries can also strengthen the bones, lower blood pressure, and enrich skin health. They are very high in Vitamin C, which may help prevent or shorten some illnesses like the flu.
According to Advances in Nutrition: An International Review Journal, moderate intake of blueberries leads to reduced risk of cardiovascular disease and improved weight maintenance as well as neuroprotection.
Ashwagandha Root Extract
This is an ancient herb which may treat a wide range of ailments. It stimulates the release of key neurotransmitters like GABA, which can help to decrease stress and anxiety. In addition, it has neuroprotective benefits, and it may enhance cognitive performance, memory, and mood.
It has potent antioxidant properties, and can boost immunity and promote healing in the body. It may also help decrease blood sugar levels. According to the African Journal of Traditional Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Ashwagandha root extract has many health benefits to offer.
It is a potent ingredient in the treatment of stress, anti-arthritic dementia, stress-induced diseases, and other ailments.
LCR Health Reviews
I read through the LCR Health reviews for a number of the products, and most were very positive. Testimonials from some customers who used LCR Health Active PK supplement revealed that after using the product, they were feeling better than before.
They claim that the product helped them to achieve high energy levels, minimized craving for food and they were able to lose weight and maintain a slimmer body.
Users said that LRC Health Active Stem capsules had potent anti-aging effects, in that the users noted a boost in energy levels, joint health benefits, as well as other advantages. I selected some of my favorites out of all of the reviews I explored, and I present them here for your interest:
- Active PK ~ I started Active PK about 3 weeks ago and have already reordered. At 65, I was feeling really sluggish. Since I’ve been taking these, I feel more “rejuvenated!” Hopefully it will just get better over time! – Grover
- Telogenosis ~ I have been taking this for over six months. I have a great feeling of well-being. I am almost seventy-six years old, yet I feel and look twenty years. younger. The color in my hair is returning. I feel like I am aging in reverse. Thank you LCR. – Arther S.
- Active Stem ~ I have been taking this supplement for three years and I am healing more quickly. Also, the brown spots on my skin have faded. – Alice P.
- I Love Active PK! ~ Active PK does everything it claims! I was on it for a long time, then got off it. I felt terrible without it! When I went back on it, I felt great again, and I don’t even want to eat. It’s never been so easy to resist food and especially sweets! I’m losing weight without even trying. But it does so much more! I’m more energetic, & focused. I think I’m even looking and feeling younger! – Carol A.
Any Complaints for LCR Health?
At the moment there are no LCR health complaints or negative reviews given by those who have used the products, an indication that the products have been able to satisfy the needs of the users.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
A: According to the information on the brand’s website, LCR Health is a company founded by Dr. Rand McClain, Chief Medical Officer.
A: The LCR line of products is a web-based supplement company known to sell high-end nutraceuticals products online. The company’s existence has been validated by Better Business Bureau.
A: According to the LCR Health reviews available on the brand’s official website, the customers found these products highly effective and beneficial to their health. As a user myself who is also very knowledgeable about the brand in general, I can attest to the fact that these products do work.
A: You can buy LCR Health supplements from the brand’s official website exclusively, which means that you know for certain that you are getting the genuine product. They offer exclusive deals and discounts for first time customers, and sometimes have promo codes.
A: LCR Health Products have a 90-days money-back guarantee. If you are among the few customers who for some reason want to return your order, you can do so within 90 days from the date of receiving the product and you will be refunded your full purchase price, excluding handling and shipping fee.
A: Yes, LCR Health products have a coupon code of free shipping for some of their products’ package offers. At the moment there are no LCR Health promo code offers on the brand’s official website, but there may be in future.
A: The LCR Health contact number is +1800-384-8308.
LCR Health has a wide range of products that can meet your personal health needs. They offer nutrient-rich organic supplements which can provide benefits like joint health, added energy, weight loss, appetite suppression, brain health, and others. They are high quality, reasonably-priced products made by a reputable manufacturer.
The LCR Health reviews indicate that the products are good and work incredibly well to offer the desired results. Most of the reviewers said the supplements worked as they promised, and were more than worth the already reasonable prices. There were few reports of side effects.
In my opinion, LCR Health is a quality brand which offers top health and wellness supplements. These products come highly recommended by our team of RDNs and other medical and health experts. If you are looking for a good brand to improve your quality of life, LCR Health is a good choice.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
1. Pomeroy, D.E.; Tooley, K.L.; Probert, B.; Wilson, A.; Kemps, E. A Systematic Review of the Effect of Dietary Supplements on Cognitive Performance in Healthy Young Adults and Military Personnel. Nutrients 2020, 12, 545. https://doi.org/10.3390/nu12020545
2. Yin J, Xing H, Ye J. Efficacy of berberine in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Metabolism. 2008;57(5):712-717. doi:10.1016/j.metabol.2008.01.013
3. Salehi B, Mishra AP, Nigam M, et al. Resveratrol: A Double-Edged Sword in Health Benefits. Biomedicines. 2018;6(3):91. Published 2018 Sep 9. doi:10.3390/biomedicines6030091
4. Prasanth MI, Sivamaruthi BS, Chaiyasut C, Tencomnao T. A Review of the Role of Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) in Antiphotoaging, Stress Resistance, Neuroprotection, and Autophagy. Nutrients. 2019;11(2):474. Published 2019 Feb 23. doi:10.3390/nu11020474
5. Kalt W, Cassidy A, Howard LR, et al. Recent Research on the Health Benefits of Blueberries and Their Anthocyanins. Adv Nutr. 2020;11(2):224-236. doi:10.1093/advances/nmz065
6. Singh N, Bhalla M, de Jager P, Gilca M. An overview on ashwagandha: a Rasayana (rejuvenator) of Ayurveda. Afr J Tradit Complement Altern Med. 2011;8(5 Suppl):208-213. doi:10.4314/ajtcam.v8i5S.9
7. Boldyrev AA, Stvolinsky SL, Fedorova TN, Suslina ZA. Carnosine as a natural antioxidant and geroprotector: from molecular mechanisms to clinical trials. Rejuvenation Res. 2010 Apr-Jun;13(2-3):156-8. doi: 10.1089/rej.2009.0923. PMID: 20017611.
8. McFarland GA, Holliday R. Further evidence for the rejuvenating effects of the dipeptide L-carnosine on cultured human diploid fibroblasts. Exp Gerontol. 1999 Jan;34(1):35-45. doi: 10.1016/s0531-5565(98)00056-4. PMID: 10197726.
9. Kressler J, Millard-Stafford M, Warren GL. Quercetin and endurance exercise capacity: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2011 Dec;43(12):2396-404. doi: 10.1249/MSS.0b013e31822495a7. Erratum in: Med Sci Sports Exerc. 2012 Mar;44(3):558-9. PMID: 21606866.
10. Mero A. Leucine supplementation and intensive training. Sports Med. 1999 Jun;27(6):347-58. doi: 10.2165/00007256-199927060-00001. PMID: 10418071.
11. Gauhar R, Hwang SL, Jeong SS, Kim JE, Song H, Park DC, Song KS, Kim TY, Oh WK, Huh TL. Heat-processed Gynostemma pentaphyllum extract improves obesity in ob/ob mice by activating AMP-activated protein kinase. Biotechnol Lett. 2012 Sep;34(9):1607-16. doi: 10.1007/s10529-012-0944-1. Epub 2012 May 11. PMID: 22576281.
12. Gomes AP, Duarte FV, Nunes P, et al. Berberine protects against high fat diet-induced dysfunction in muscle mitochondria by inducing SIRT1-dependent mitochondrial biogenesis. Biochim Biophys Acta. 2012;1822(2):185-195. doi:10.1016/j.bbadis.2011.10.008