What is Kollagen Intensiv?
This is a complete skin rejuvenation system in one bottle of anti-aging cream. This product boosts collagen production to make the skin firmer and more elastic. This smooths wrinkles, fine lines, and crow’s feet. It also fades the appearance of dark circles.
Kollagen Intensiv Collagen Renewal provides immense hydration to the skin, and it also balances out your skin tone. It’s rich in antioxidants that repair and protect your complexion.
How Does It Rate?
- Even’s out skin tone
- Prevent photo-aging damage
- Contain scientifically backed ingredients
- Paraben-free formula
- Green Tea Leaf
- Shea Butter
- This product can eliminate wrinkles and fine lines.
- It decreases the appearance of dark circles.
- Kollagen Intensiv can reduce crow’s feet.
- It can make the skin firmer and improve elasticity.
- Skinception Kollagen Intensiv can create a more balanced skin tone.
- Different users will have different results.
- Due to demand, the free gift is sometimes out of stock.
Kollagen Intensiv Review – Key Facts
|Benefits||Eliminate wrinkles and fine lines, decreases the appearance of dark circles, reduce crow’s feet,make the skin firmer and improve elasticity|
|Ingredients||Syn-Coll,Green Tea Leaf,Retinol and more|
What are the Ingredients in Kollagen Intensiv?
Here are some of the primary active Kollagen Intensiv ingredients:
This is a synthetic peptide which can activate collagen production and make the skin firmer and more elastic. This helps to smooth wrinkles and lines and enhance the texture of the skin.It’s one of the central ingredients in this product.
An article in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science talked about the anti-aging role of peptides for the skin.
Green Tea Leaf
These leaves contain compounds called catechins which have potent anti-aging properties. They are also antioxidants which can heal and protect the skin.
An article in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology discussed the properties and benefits of green tea for the skin.
This is Vitamin A, which is touted as one of the most powerful skin care and especially anti-aging ingredients. It can improve the tone and texture of the skin, and it’s also a powerful antioxidant which can repair and protect. Retinol can treat acne as well as reduce scarring.
A study in JAMA Dermatology showed that Vitamin A can naturally improve aging skin.
How Does Kollagen Intensiv Work?
Kollagen Intensiv cream contains several ingredients which boost collagen production in the skin, replacing the amount that has diminished with age. This can cause the skin to become firmer and gain elasticity, and it could remove wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet. There are also ingredients that contract collagen fibers and strengthen the skin.
This product contains some ingredients which provide the skin with a lot of hydration. This moisturizes and eliminates dry areas. It also gives the skin volume, which helps to get rid of wrinkles and lines. In addition, you can also check out the XYZ Smart Collagen Review if you are looking for a cream that helps diminish wrinkles and fine lines and improves the appearance of overall skin.
Ingredients like Vitamin C can lighten skin pigmentation, and this can help to even out skin tone. The Indian Dermatology Online Journal examined the role of Vitamin C in dermatology.
The product contains a lot of antioxidants, which work hard to eliminate free radicals and lower oxidative stress. This helps to repair skin damage and to protect against pollutants and UV rays. An article in Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity said that antioxidants from plants protect against skin photoaging.
There are also anti-inflammatory properties that reduce swelling and redness on the skin and can treat some skin conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How Do I Apply Kollagen Intensiv?
A: You should use this cream in the morning and again in the evening on a daily basis as part of your skincare routine. To apply Kollagen Intensiv®, take some of the cream onto your fingers and spread it on your face and neck. Rub it using a circular motion until it’s totally absorbed.
Q: Where Can I Buy Kollagen Intensiv? How Much Does it Cost?
A: You can buy Kollagen Intensiv on the manufacturer’s official website, and there is free shipping on select purchases. Kollagen Intensiv by Skinception also provides some free gifts. Here are the prices on the official site:
|Supply||1 Month||3 Months||6 Months|
You can also get it on Amazon and from several other online sites. In addition, you can buy Kollagen Intensiv in stores.
Q: Does Kollagen Intensiv Really Work?
A: Yes, in fact Kollagen Intensiv wrinkle cream is a high-quality anti-aging cream which is very effective. It contains a large collection of nourishing ingredients rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, hydration, and other skin-soothing and enriching botanicals.
Most of them have research backing their properties. The Kollagen Intensiv reviews Amazon had great things to say about this cream, and said they got impressive anti-aging benefits.
Q: Is Kollagen Intensiv Safe?
A: Kollagen Intensiv Collagen Renewal for Ageless Skin is a very safe product which includes a large collection of powerful organic ingredients that can nourish and protect the skin. There are no parabens, chemical, or artificial ingredients included in the formula. No user has ever reported having Kollagen Intensiv side effects likea skin reaction or irritation.
Q: What Do the Kollagen Intensiv Reviews Say?
A: The Kollagen Intensiv review listings were very positive. Many users raved about the great anti-aging benefits of this cream, saying it removed wrinkles and lines and made their skin more hydrated and less dry.
Many customers sent in Kollagen Intensiv before and after pictures to show off their results, and some of these areon the official website. There were very few Kollagen Intensiv complaints about the cream.
Q: Can You Trust Kollagen Intensiv Reviews?
A: Most likely you can trust the reviews and pictures on the official website, as this is a highly respected company run by a reputable physician. With independent reviews, you can’t always be completely certain for any product. You have to ask yourself if this sounds legitimate, and like something someone would actually write.
Q: How Does Kollagen Intensiv Compare to Other Wrinkle Creams?
A: The price of Kollagen Intensiv Cream is quite average for the market, and in fact, for the number of high-level ingredients it includes it’s very reasonable. Rich anti-aging creams like this are usually much more costly. This cream includes a higher number of ingredients than many other anti-wrinkle products.
Q: Is There a Return Policy or Guarantee?
A: The manufacturer is offering a 60-day money-back guarantee, plus 7 extra days to return the product. If you’re not happy with it, contact the company to tell them and then send the item back within 67 days of the purchase date. The refund is only for 2 open bottles, and the rest must be as purchased. You’ll get a full refund, minus shipping fees.
Q: Is Kollagen Intensiv Worth It?
A: Yes, Kollagen Intensiv really is worth it. This is a potent, high-quality cream developed by physicians and it contains quality organic ingredients. This formula includes substances backed by science and known to be effective.
The Kollagen Intensiv cream price isn’t very high for the number of powerful ingredients. In addition, many Kollagen Intensiv reviews were from customers who said they got great anti-aging benefits.
Q: Is Kollagen Intensiv Cruelty-Free?
A: Kollagen Intensiv by Skinception is not tested on animals, and is completely cruelty-free.
If you have any query, you can contact the manufacturer through the following ways:
Leading Edge Health Inc (300-1095 McKenzie Ave Victoria, BC, V8P 2L5), Leading Edge Health Ltd.
North America Toll-Free: 1-866-621-6886
E-mail – [email protected]
If for some reason, you are looking for another supplement for your skin then, here we have shared some of the alternatives to Kollagen Intensiv.
|Products||Dermal Repair Complex||Skinception Eyelasticity|
|Key Ingredients||Hydrolyzed Collagen, Saw Palmetto, MSM, Yam Extract, Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin A & B Complex||Green tea leaf extract, Procollone, Eyeseryl, Regu-age, syn-ake|
|Read Review||Read Review|
Kollagen Intensiv is the best anti-wrinkle cream which stimulates collagen production and makes the skin tighter and more elastic. It can smooth wrinkles, lines, and crow’s feet. This cream can also create a more even skin tone. It’s full of high-quality organic ingredients and is reasonably priced.
The Kollagen Intensiv reviews both on the official website and on independent sites were very good. Many users said they got amazing anti-aging benefits like decreased wrinkles and lines, a more even skin tone, rich moisture and promote good skin health. There weren’t a lot of poor reviews about this cream.
This is a very safe product with no parabens or other ingredients that could give you side effects in the form of a skin reaction. For a comprehensive Skinception review and HerSolution Sculpt Scrub Review, you can search online for customer feedback and expert opinions. If you do for some reason have redness, stop using the product immediately. It’s a good idea to go to a dermatologist before using a new skin product to make sure it’s suitable for you.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
1. Nicholas John Sadgrove, Monique S. J. Simmonds, Topical and nutricosmetic products for healthy hair and dermal antiaging using “dual-acting” (2 for 1) plant-based peptides, hormones, and cannabinoids, FASEB BioAdvances, 10.1096/fba.2021-00022, 0, 0, (2021).
2. S. Escobar, A. Valois, M. Nielsen, B. Closs, D. Kerob, Effectiveness of a formulation containing peptides and vitamin C in treating signs of facial ageing: three clinical studies, International Journal of Cosmetic Science, 10.1111/ics.12665, 43, 2, (131-135), (2020).
3. Cátia Gomes, Ana Catarina Silva, Ana Camila Marques, José Sousa Lobo, Maria Helena Amaral, Biotechnology Applied to Cosmetics and Aesthetic Medicines, Cosmetics, 10.3390/cosmetics7020033, 7, 2, (33), (2020).
4. Ae-Ri Cho Lee, Microneedle-mediated delivery of cosmeceutically relevant nucleoside and peptides in human skin: challenges and strategies for dermal delivery, Journal of Pharmaceutical Investigation, 10.1007/s40005-019-00438-y, (2019).
5. Fabio Rinaldi, Barbara Marzani, Daniela Pinto, Elisabetta Sorbellini, Randomized controlled trial on a PRP-like cosmetic, biomimetic peptides based, for the treatment of alopecia areata, Journal of Dermatological Treatment, 10.1080/09546634.2018.1544405, (1-6), (2018).
6. Onakpoya I, Spencer E, Heneghan C, et al. The effect of green tea on blood pressure and lipid profile: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized clinical trials. Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis. 2014;24(8):823-836.
7. Chiu A. Kimball A.B. Topical vitamins, minerals and botanical ingredients as modulators of environmental and chronological skin damage. Br J Dermatol. 2003; 149: 681-691
8. Kafi R, Kwak HSR, Schumacher WE, et al. Improvement of Naturally Aged Skin With Vitamin A (Retinol). Arch Dermatol. 2007;143(5):606–612. doi:10.1001/archderm.143.5.606
9. Telang PS. Vitamin C in dermatology. Indian Dermatol Online J. 2013 Apr;4(2):143-6. doi: 10.4103/2229-5178.110593. PMID: 23741676; PMCID: PMC3673383.
10. Ganna Petruk, Rita Del Giudice, Maria Manuela Rigano, Daria Maria Monti, "Antioxidants from Plants Protect against Skin Photoaging", Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, vol. 2018, Article ID 1454936, 11 pages, 2018. https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/1454936