What is Bio Complete 3?
Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 is a gut health supplement with many benefits such as improved digestive support, weight loss, and improve energy among others.
Also, it can be of much help to people with gut health problems. The supplement contains essential ingredients that work together to help populate a healthy microbiome, which helps maintain healthy gut lining.
By promoting a healthy gut, this product also benefits the immune system as most of the immune support bacteria live in the gut.
We examine the science, effectiveness, and value of Bio Complete 3 to help you decide if you should try this supplement for digestion and weight management?
- They manufacture in a GMP-certified facility.
- Production takes place in the USA.
- The product includes organic ingredients.
- They carry out extensive third-party testing.
- CoreBiome® (Tributyrin)
- Bacillus Coagulans
- The product can help you maintain a slimmer waistline.
- It can improve daily energy levels.
- Bio Complete 3 supports smoother digestion.
- It can reduce cravings for junk food.
- The supplement can reduce bloating.
- The results will vary for different individuals.
- You have to take 4 capsules daily.
- They could add additional ingredients.
About the Brand
The manufacturer of this product is Gundry MD, founded by Dr. Steven Gundry in 2016. They have their headquarters in Beverly Hills, California. This is a health and wellness organization which primarily makes natural supplements, skin products, and hair care. They also offer food, books, and magazines.
Dr. Steven Gundry is a trained cardiac surgeon and served as the Head of Cardiothoracic Surgery at Loma Linda University, California, until 2002.
Our testing team has analyzed the effectiveness of probiotics in treating the issues they claim to combat and has tested numerous probiotics supplements, examining their claims and the science that supports or refutes them. In our full Bio Complete 3 review below, we’ll detail the science behind this Gundry MD product and offer our analysis and personal experiences with the product so you can determine if it’s right for you.
|Benefits||Gut Health, Weight Loss, Energy Levels|
|Ingredients||Tributyrin, Sunfiber, Bacillus Coagulans, and more|
|Discounts||Up to 15% Off|
What are the ingredients in Bio Complete 3?
Some key ingredients include:
Tributyrin is another source of dietary butyrate, which is a short chain fatty acid that is essential for overall gut health. This post-biotic is an essential ingredient found in most gut health supplements.
It helps the body maintain a balance in the intestinal microbiota. In addition, it can support the health of the brain, heart, skin, and muscles. It also strengthens the immune system. Tribytrin has potent anti-inflammatory effects and can decrease swelling in the body. According to Nutrients, Tribytrin is helpful in the treatment of various gastrointestinal disorders, irritable bowel syndrome, and diarrhea.
This ingredient is a probiotic, beneficial bacteria that plays a role in the regulation and balance of intestinal microflora, among other intestinal health benefits. It can promote regular bowel movements and decrease symptoms like diarrhea and constipation. This probiotic may help treat conditions like irritable bowel syndrome.
According to the Iranian Journal of Microbiology, Bacillus Coagulan has been found to increase the number of healthy bacteria like lactic acid and reduce harmful ones for a healthy gut.
Sunfiber is a 100% water soluble bean prebiotic fiber from partially hydrolyzed guar gum. This ingredient is one of the essential prebiotic dietary fibers that promise to support digestive health because of its fermentation ability. It feeds the good bacteria in the intestines, helping to promote consistent bowel movements and eliminate symptoms like diarrhea and constipation. It also supports general intestinal and colon health and aids in the proper absorption of nutrients.
According to Current Developments in Nutrition, studies have shown that sunfiber is a rich source of both primary and secondary fermentation pathways in the colon and may be used to support digestive health in various ways.
Best Deals, Feature Product & Coupon
- Helps fight achy muscles and joints*
- Combats out-of-control food cravings*
- Reduces gas, bloating, occasional diarrhea and constipation*
- Boosts energy*
Save Up to 15% Off
How Does Bio Complete 3 Work?
The larger part of your immune system is in your gut. As such, this product helps the body maintain a strong immune system response by providing prebiotics, post-biotics, and probiotics that help realign gut function. Several dietitians agree that it supports healthy gut lining function and can improve the burning of deep fat for faster weight loss and additional energy.
Taking Bio Complete 3 Gundry MD Prebiotic ensures that the good stuff in your gut is where it belongs, which goes a long way to positively influence a healthier immune system. According to one of our expert registered dietician and nutritionists, it also helps control food cravings and digestive complications.
Bio Complete FAQ
Since our initial review, we have received a few additional questions about Bio Complete 3. Here are the answers to the most common questions.
Q: How Much Does It Cost and Where to Buy It?
A: This supplement is available on the brand’s official website. You can also buy it from authorized online retail shops. If you sign up with a Gundry MD account, you get VIP savings. The cost is as follows:
- bottle pack – $69.95
- bottle pack – $188.85 (save $21)
- bottle pack – $353.70 (save $66)
Q: When Should You Take Bio Complete 3?
A: It is recommended that you take 2 Bio Complete tablets twice every day before having your meals, preferably before breakfast and before dinner.
Q: What is the Return Policy for Gundry MD Bio Complete 3?
A: Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 has a 90-days 100% money-back guarantee for those who wish to return their orders. In case you would wish to return the item, do so within this period and once the company receives the item, you will get back your full purchase price less shipping and handling fee.
Q: Does Bio Complete 3 Have Any Side Effects?
A: Gundry MD Bio Complete is one of the safe probiotic supplements which should not lead to any serious complications, reaction or side effects. Nevertheless, if by any chance you suspect it is causing you any symptoms of unwanted changes in your health, you should stop using the supplement and have your doctor assess the situation. In my case, I have not noticed any unpleasant symptoms at all.
Q: How Does Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 Compare to Other Similar Products?
A: One notable resemblance that this product has with top-rated products is the ingredients are all confirmed to work in improving gut health. However, the cost of buying Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 is fair if you compare it with other similar products like 1MD GutMD, Thryve Gut Health, and Biotics 8 in the market. Also, the formula and the ingredients used to develop the supplement are a notably high grade compared to most average gut health supplements out there. In precise, its collection of ingredients is a bit unique and much focused on maintaining a healthy gut and immune system.
I have tried several other gut health products on the market, and I can say with some confidence that Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 is the most powerful and effective of all of them.
Q: How Long Will It Take to See Results With Gundry MD Bio Complete 3?
A: In most people, the results of using Bio Complete show up in bits. That is, in the fast few days most users will notice an improvement in digestion and increased energy. Along the way, fewer cravings for junk food will begin to become a reality, although this may vary from one user to another.
On average, a good number of users take as little as 4 weeks to begin noticing the major changes like improved immune function, while others may go beyond this period. I noticed small changes along with way, but it was at about 5 weeks that I really felt a major difference in my gut functioning.
Q: Is Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 Worth It?
A: Yes. All factors considered, from the ingredients, the confirmed lab reports to the reviews, it is fair to say that Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 is worth trying when it comes to gut health support. Its price is average and promises notable benefits.
Q: Is Bio Complete 3 Safe?
A: Yes. This is a safe gut health supplement developed using high-quality ingredients and under strict safety conditions by a reputable company. It has been tested to ensure that it doesn’t cause any serious reaction or compromise your health in any way. Researchers support the effectiveness of the ingredients in the formula.
Q: Does Bio Complete 3 Work?
A: The intake of this supplement helps you achieve a number of health benefits such as weight loss, high energy levels, smoother digestion, and reduced craving for unhealthy food, thanks to its strong ingredients. Bio Complete 3 reviews available on the brand’s official website show that the supplement works.
Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 Reviews
This product has a good number of mostly positive feedback comments. Users who reviewed Gundry Bio Complete loved it for the most part. Some say the supplement helped actively address their gut health problems, fatigue issues, joint pain, and unhealthy food cravings.
A notable number of users specifically pointed out that it helped them maintain a healthy weight, as well as improve their daily energy levels. Personally after a few weeks on the supplement I have already lost 12 pounds, and I’m feeling energized every day!
Overall, Gundry MD has 4.33 out of 5 stars and has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
Here are some Bio Complete 3 Reviews from real customers:
- I have long-standing digestive issues, so this was just one more in a long line of things I’ve tried. To my surprise, after the first week I saw significant improvement. The dosage is 4 pills daily, but … they work. I’m ordering a second bottle because I don’t want to go backward.– Jackie
- I’ve seen a great boost in energy levels, had consistent, formed movements, and feel so much better. Take it according to directions and you’ll get better results. 😉 – Dee E.
- I was skeptical but have found this product very helpful in keeping me regular with clean exits! You can get it cheaper on the Guthrie website, if you can get through all the special offers. I’m in my late 50s. – Suzanne B.
- I had diverticulitis to the point where I had talked with a surgeon and was considering a bowel operation. I was dreading it, and asked the Dr. to give me a couple weeks to think about it. I went on the internet and researched Bio Complete 3 and ordered it.– Martha P.
- Within a week, the diverticulitis was gone, and I have not had another flare up for two months. Nothing else has changed, so I have to assume that it’s the Bio Complete 3. I am going to take it forever! – Jennie
*Results may vary by individual.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
How to Buy Bio Complete 3
Right now, the best way to order Bio Complete 3 is by shopping online directly on the Gundry MD’s official website.
More savings can be made at Gundry MD by signing up to the Gundry VIP Club. Benefits include; Exclusive discounts, VIP savings, Monthly refill, Free membership, Free Vital Reds Supplement
NOTE: Bio Complete 3 is not eligible for payment with HSA, FSA, or insurance.
Bio Complete 3 Alternatives
After reading a review on Bio Complete 3, sometimes you may wonder if there are alternatives to this Gundry MD dietary supplement. Below are some of the options you can consider using as alternatives.
- Smoother digestion.
- Boost energy, vitality.
- Mental sharpness.
- Individual results vary.
1MD Complete Probiotics Platinum
- Support proper digestion.
- Alleviate gastrointestinal distress.
- Great support for the gastrointestinal system.
- Might cause some gastric side effects
- Regulates the bowel.
- Helps to boost the immune system.
- Promotes optimal digestive health.
- Not suitable for people having allergy issues.
While there are many gut health products in the market today that promise to help address gut health problems, Gundry MD Bio Complete 3 is notably among the few good-quality supplements with all the right ingredients.
People who need a boost in their daily energy levels while at the same time take care of their immune system will find this product helpful.
Most customers agree it is a life-changing product and that they will continue using it, and would recommend it to anyone who wishes to improve their gut health and immune system. As one of those customers, I can tell you for certain that this is a quality product which really enhanced my gut wellness.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Camilleri M. Leaky gut: mechanisms, measurement and clinical implications in humans. Gut. 2019 Aug;68(8):1516-1526. doi: 10.1136/gutjnl-2019-318427. Epub 2019 May 10. PMID: 31076401; PMCID: PMC6790068.
- Markowiak P, Slizewska K. Effects of Probiotics, Prebiotics, and Synbiotics on Human Health. Nutrients. 2017 Sep 15;9(9):1021. doi: 10.3390/nu9091021. PMID: 28914794; PMCID: PMC5622781.
- Mazkour S, Shekarforoush SS, Basiri S. The effects of supplementation of Bacillus subtilis and Bacillus coagulans spores on the intestinal microflora and growth performance in rat. Iran J Microbiol. 2019 Jun;11(3):260-266. PMID: 31523411; PMCID: PMC6711872.
- Carlson JL, Erickson JM, Lloyd BB, Slavin JL. Health Effects and Sources of Prebiotic Dietary Fiber. Curr Dev Nutr. 2018 Jan 29;2(3):nzy005. doi: 10.1093/cdn/nzy005. PMID: 30019028; PMCID: PMC6041804.
- Yoshida T, Yoshioka Y, Takahashi H, Misato K, Mori T, Hirai T, Nagano K, Abe Y, Mukai Y, Kamada H, Tsunoda S, Nabeshi H, Yoshikawa T, Higashisaka K, Tsutsumi Y. Intestinal absorption and biological effects of orally administered amorphous silica particles. Nanoscale Res Lett. 2014 Sep 26;9(1):532. doi: 10.1186/1556-276X-9-532. PMID: 25288919; PMCID: PMC4184165.
- Zólkiewicz J, Marzec A, Ruszczynski M, Feleszko W. Postbiotics-A Step Beyond Pre- and Probiotics. Nutrients. 2020 Jul 23;12(8):2189. doi: 10.3390/nu12082189. PMID: 32717965; PMCID: PMC7468815.
- Sunfiber. (2021). Role of guar fiber in improving digestive health and function – Sunfiber. [online] Available at: https://sunfiber.com/research/role-of-guar-fiber-in-improving-digestive-health-and-function-nutrition-2019-158-169/ [Accessed 18 Sep. 2021].
- Vighi, G., Marcucci, F., Sensi, L., Di Cara, G. and Frati, F. (2008). Allergy and the gastrointestinal system. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, [online] 153, pp.3–6. Available at: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2515351/ [Accessed 18 Sep. 2021].
- Postbiotics and Their Potential Applications in Early Life Nutrition and Beyond: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6801921/
- Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856 supplementation in the management of diarrhea predominant Irritable Bowel Syndrome: a double blind randomized placebo controlled pilot clinical study: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4769834/