What is ProPlant Complete Shake?
ProPlant Complete Shake is a plant-based protein shake that helps you achieve body wellness and fitness. Users of this supplement gain by improved energy levels, muscle and bone strength, heart health, mental health, as well as eyes health.
In precise, ProPlant Complete Shake contains proteins and nutrients which support general wellness. As a high-quality protein, in particular, it can benefit everyone especially the aging population to gain health and independence later in life.
Additionally, this product is organic with natural flavors to make it tasty. That is, users are rest assured that all the ingredients are obtained from natural sources. The nutritionists (RDNs) on our team have approved this as a highly nutritious and beneficial health product.
- It has lectin-free proteins and macronutrients.
- ProPlant Complete Shake contains 100% organic ingredients.
- The product is very low in sugar.
- The manufacturing facility is in the USA.
- Hemp Protein
- Cocoa Powder
- It enhances muscle and bone health.
- This product can support brain and cardiovascular health.
- ProPlant Complete Shake promotes weight loss.
- This shake can elevate energy levels.
- It can support better digestion.
- Each scoop contains 100 calories.
- There is only one flavor available.
- High demand sometimes leads to low stock.
About the Brand Gundry MD
ProPlant Complete Shake is one of the probiotic supplements created by Gundry MD, an American company that sells wellness supplements. A former cardiologist, Dr. Steven Gundry, started the company in 2016 and it has its headquarters in Beverly Hills, California.
After decades in the field of cardiology, Dr. Gundry diverted his attention to health and nutrition and started formulating supplements. He coined the term “Leaky Gut Syndrome” and came up with the theory that too many lectins in the body cause serious illness.
Dr. Gundry has also authored many books on nutrition for health, such as “The Plant Paradox” and “The Longevity Paradox.”
Gundry MD ProPlant Complete Shake – Key Facts
|Benefits||Muscle Building, Calorie Burning, Brain Health|
|Ingredients||Plant Proteins, Fiber, Spirulina, and more|
|Discounts||Up to 40% Off|
The Details of Gundry MD Proplant Complete Shake Ingredients
These are some of the primary active ProPlant Complete Shake ingredients:
Hemp is extracted from the cannabis plant, but it does not make you feel high as it does not contain THC. It contains lots of nutrients to keep the body healthy, and it’s a good source of plant-based protein. Hemp has oils that have anti-inflammatory benefits. It also has an excellent amino acid profile.
Help protein is rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which have potent antioxidants and strengthen the immune system. They are also high in anti-inflammatory benefits and can decrease swelling in the body. Hemp is high in fiber, which can improve digestive health and promote satiety.
A study in the 2016 CESP set to investigate the benefits of hemp powder supplementation during resistance training on strength and body composition. Female subjects experienced an increase of 15.9% in their combined strength and 13.9% muscle thickness.
This ingredient is rich in ALA, omega-3 fatty acids, lignans, fiber, and protein. Thanks to all these beneficial components, flaxseed can aid food digestion. They help weight loss by regulating lipid levels.
In addition, they are high in fiber which can suppress appetite. This can lead to weight loss because you take in less calories. Flaxseed can also decrease cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
According to a research study by the Journal of Food Science and Technology, flaxseed is a functional food that has potential benefits on atherosclerosis, arthritis, cardiovascular disease, cancer, diabetes, osteoporosis, autoimmune, and neurological disorders.
This is a blue-green alga that became popular because astronauts on space missions ate it. Spirulina has anti-inflammatory properties that make it suitable for treating arthritis and allergic rhinitis.
According to the literature, it has weight loss benefits and can improve blood lipid levels. It may reduce waist circumference, body fat, BMI, and appetite (Ssource). Spirulina is low in calories, and high in protein.
Studies in Evidence Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine agree that spirulina has exceptional constituents including polysaccharides such as Rhamnose and Glycogen as well as essential fat GLA that contribute to high energy levels in the body. Spirulina also has anti-inflammatory properties that make it suitable for treating arthritis and allergic rhinitis.
Cocoa is a complex food that includes over 300 different components which may be beneficial to human health. Its major components include cocoa butter, minerals, polyphenols, methylxanithines, tyramine, and serotonin.
Cocoa can help speed up the metabolism, which leads to fat-burning and weight loss. In addition, it has properties which suppress the appetite, so you take in less calories. It also increases energy, so you burn more calories.
Cocoa consumption is claimed to have multiple health benefits on the cardiovascular system, neurological system, endocrine system, the lymphatic and immunological system.
One study in Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition found that habitual intake of cocoa reduced cardiovascular issues by 50%.
This is a vital mineral that plays major role in body functions, especially bone health.
Sources of calcium include milk, yogurt, and cheese. It helps with weight loss by boosting metabolism and stimulating the fat-burning state of thermogenesis. If you want to lose weight, include some diary foods in your diet.
A randomized control trial in the Nutrients journal established that children whose mothers got calcium supplementation during pregnancy had a 27% reduction in the risk of developing dental caries at 12 years of age. The risk of high blood pressure in children at 7 years was also reduced.
How Does it Work?
ProPlant Complete Shake is formulated using plant-based proteins which supplement and helps maintain muscle mass, enhance bone strength support, stabilize mood, improve energy levels, and promote cardiovascular health.
This dietary supplement also contains ingredients that try to minimize cravings thus reducing food intake, thereby promoting weight loss. It also supports better calorie burning, to speed up the weight loss process.
I have done some extensive research on the ingredients, and I find there is much scientific support for them.
People Also Ask
Q: Where Can You Buy ProPlant Complete Shake? How Much Does it Cost?
A: ProPlant Complete Shake can be bought directly from the Gundry MD website or on Amazon. If you become a VIP, you will get great discounts. This product costs:
- 1 jar – $69.95
- 3 jars – $134.85
- 6 jars – $254.70
Q: How Do You Take Gundry MD ProPlant Complete Shake?
A: Mix a scoop of this supplement with 8 to 12 ounces of water or unsweetened coconut milk and drink it once every day. I highly recommend the coconut, as that is my favorite way to drink this product.
Q: What is the Refund Policy for ProPlant Complete Shake?
A: Gundry MD offers a 90-day money-back guarantee on all its products.
Q: Does ProPlant Complete Shake Have Any Side Effects?
A: According to the manufacturer, this supplement is all-natural thus will not cause adverse side effects. If you follow the correct dosage, you shouldn’t experience ProPlant Complete Shake side effects. However, if you exceed 1 scoop, too much protein intake could affect your health.
Q: How Does ProPlant Complete Shake Compare to Other Similar Products?
A: Compared to other protein shakes like Gundry MD Energy Renew this supplement is all-natural and does not have artificial flavors to make it tasty. However, ProPlant Complete Shake for Weight Loss does not include ingredients such as whey and lectins. This is a deliberate action by Dr. Gundry to cater to consumers that are lactose intolerant.
One review says, “I started with just one bottle of Proplant Complete Shake to try it out but then I ended up ordering 3 more because I love the taste. Now it’s helping me stay healthy.” ~ by Ketal Wrobel
Q: How Long Will It Take to See Results With ProPlant Complete Shake?
A: Individual results usually vary. Therefore, some users can achieve results fast while other’s results will take longer. Personally, I noticed benefits within the first couple of weeks of taking this product and I was very pleased with that result.
Q: Is ProPlant Complete Shake Worth It?
A: Yes, this product is worth it considering the ingredients it contains and the positive reviews it has garnered.
Q: Is ProPlant Complete Shake Safe?
A: ProPlant Complete Shake contains natural plant-based ingredients only, thus may cause little to no side effects.
One review says, “This is a very good product. It does keep you full. I have had no side effects.” ~ by Kay Higginbotham
Q: Does ProPlant Complete Shake Work?
A: Yes, this product works, because it contains potent ingredients in its formula.
Q: What Do the Reviewers Think of ProPlant Complete Shake?
A: ProPlant Complete Shake reviews are generally positive. Most of its reviewers claimed that they felt energized after using the supplement. They loved this drinkable product because it is easy to use, easy to digest, and has a rich chocolate flavor.
- The taste of ProPlant Complete Shake is great, and I feel great. I have even lost a little weight. Thanks for all you do to help others be and feel their best.” ~ by Bonnie Reed
- I love starting my day with this great-tasting meal replacement. It really helps with digestion and my energy levels. I had increased my exercising activity and wanted something to support my muscles and bones, so I was happy to find a product that addressed all my concerns. Thank you! ~ by Portia Wright
- Lately, whey protein had been upsetting my stomach, until I found Proplant Complete. It tastes great, with no upset tummy! I’ll never go back to whey protein. ~ by Sherri White
- I have noticed my digestion is so much better! The added bonus is I’m a bit hypoglycemic, and when I take a glass of ProPlant it fills that void and keeps my energy level more even. I would buy this product again. ~ by Gwendolyn
- For years I have tried numerous protein shakes and all of them resulted in stomach pain and distress until ProPlant Shakes. After reading Dr. Gundry’s Plant Paradox, I now know why. The shake does not contain whey and other ingredients that were causing me stomach pain. I love the thick chocolatey flavor and the fact that it is good for me. My pantry will always have this shake on hand. ~ by Karen Yuschak
ProPlant Complete Shake is a nutritional protein supplement that claims to promote overall wellbeing. It is vegan-friendly as it does not contain any animal products.
Unlike other protein shakes that have artificial sweeteners and flavors, this product uses all-natural alternatives, making it a healthy option. Like many of the reviewers, for me the flavor was absolutely delicious!
This product has many positive reviews, meaning it could work. Researchers support the benefits of the ingredients, and many nutritionists back this product. If you are looking to improve your muscle mass, energy levels, and overall strength, then this product could be worth trying. However, you should use it in tandem with regular exercise and a healthy diet for it to work.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Protein for life: Review of optimal protein intake, sustainable dietary sources and the effect on appetite in ageing adults: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5872778/
- The benefits of hemp powder supplementation during resistance training: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/315038556_The_benefits_of_hemp_powder_supplementation_during_resistance_training
- Flax and flaxseed oil: an ancient medicine and modern functional food: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4152533/
- Spirulina in clinical practice: Evidence-based human applications: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3136577/
- Cacao and human health: from head to foot- a review: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/256445382_Cacao_and_Human_Health_from_Head_to_Foot_-_A_Review
- 6.Calcium intake and health: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6683260/
- Effects of protein supplementation on performance and recovery in resistance and endurance training: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6142015/