Amino acids are the building blocks of our human bodies because they help produce proteins. Proteins help slowly burn nutrients, keeping your stomach full and burning calories as digestion continues.
Some of the uses of amino in our bodies include:
- Essential for breaking down food.
- Help the body tissues in the process of growth and repair.
- Ensures the body gets an adequate supply of energy.
- Suitable for maintaining healthy hair, nails, and muscles.
We can agree that amino acids play a crucial role in the proper functioning of our bodies.
However, our bodies produce 11 out of 20 amino acids in our bodies. That’s why you need Vital Amino Essentials, which will supplement you with the 9 essential amino acids our bodies can’t produce.
What is Vital Amino Essentials Supplement?
Vital Amino Essentials is a dietary dissolving formula that supplies your body with crucial amino acids, Vitamin D, is plant extracts that provides your body with holistic nutrients for your body.
The presence of phytonutrients packs the supplement with antioxidants that prevent oxidative stress and degenerative diseases caused by aging.
The supplement is ideal for anyone who wants a better functioning body and supports themselves as they age. It’s also suitable for individuals with restricted diets limiting their nutrition.
The presence of energy-giving ingredients makes the formula an excellent company for gym-going individuals who desire an energy boost throughout their workouts.
How Does It Rate?
- An Easy Dissolve Formula
- Plant-based formula
- Manufactured in the USA.
- Vegan Essential Amino Acid Blend
- Non-Essential Amino Acids
- Plant-Based Vitamin D
- Eldermune (Elderberry juice concentrate)
- It has essential amino acids.
- Improves overall health
- Effective in weight management.
- Energizes the body
- It improves hair and nails.
- Results vary from one person to the other.
Vital Amino Essentials Supplement Supplement – Key Facts
|It provides the body with essential amino acids.
|Essential Amino Acids, Non-Essential Amino Acids, Vitamin D, Eldermune
About the Brand
Vital Amino Essentials was created by ActivatedYou, a health and well-being brand that provides holistic methods of living a fulfilled, healthy life.
ActivatedYou is a USA-based brand that’s known for its range of bestselling dietary supplements. Their products use naturally sourced ingredients that are safe and free of any adverse effects.
The brand believes and backs their products fully such that they have a 90-day money-back guarantee for anyone who won’t be satisfied with their purchase results.
What Are The Key Ingredients
Let’s look at the key ingredients in Vito Amino Essentials and their benefits to your body.
1. Vegan Essential Amino Acid Blend
Vito Amino Essentials contains all nine essential amino acids. Amino acids are organic chemicals that combine with peptide bonds to produce proteins in our bodies. Then the body uses proteins to:
- Help in the process of food breakdown.
- Grow and repair tissues in the body,
- Build healthy and robust body muscles
- Provide a good source of energy for the body’s functions.
- Promote gut health.
- Boost your body’s immunity.
The nine essential amino acids are solely sourced and derived from foods because our bodies can’t make them. Therefore, it’s vital to have the nine amino acids in our diets, and what better way than supplementing them?
The nine amino acids in Vito Amino Essentials are:
L-Leucine: Leucine helps the body in protein and growth hormone production. It’s also responsible for the repair of worn-out muscle tissues, the healing process in our bodies, and maintaining healthy levels of glucose in the body.
L-Isoleucine: Isoleucine is involved in the chemical changes within your body’s muscles responsible for ensuring healthy growth, repair, adequate blood flow, and supply of energy in your body.
L-Methionine: Methionine facilitates chemical changes within the body. It also plays a vital role in the growth of tissues in the body, purification, and processing of crucial minerals in the body.
L-Histidine: Histidine helps in the production of histamine. Histamine maintains healthy functions of the immune and digestive systems in the body. It’s also vital in helping you develop and maintain healthy sleep patterns.
L-Valine: Valine helps muscles grow and repair body tissues. It’s also responsible for energy production in the body.
L-Lysine: Lysine helps in making energy and hormones.
L-Threonine: Threonine helps in preventing bleeding and processing fats. It’s also valuable for collagen and elastin. It also stops bleeding by forming blood clots.
L-Phenylalanine: Phenylalanine is vital in making your brain’s chemical messengers and other amino acids.
L-Tryptophan: Tryptophan helps maintain your body’s mood, appetite, sleep, and healthy levels of nitrogen balance.
Non-Essential Amino Acids
Vito Amino Essentials contains a bonus of two non-essential amino acids. These amino acids are produced by our bodies even when they’re not present in our diets.
The two bonus non-essential amino acids include:
L-Glycine: is one of the simplest and most stable amino acids. It’s used in producing glutathione, a powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radicals and protects your cells against oxidative damage. It also has components that energize your muscles and offer support to your joints due to the presence of creatine.
L-Proline: It falls under the proteinogenic amino acids class and is processed from glumatic acid. Collagen uses proline as protein’s building block. Therefore, it helps in the process of maintaining healthy skin, hair, and nails. It also promotes strong, healthy bones and joints.
Plant-Based Vitamin D
Vitamin D is an essential fat-soluble vitamin in our bodies.
It helps form and maintenance of strong, healthy bones through the absorption of calcium in the body. It also boosts the immune system and helps in reducing inflammation. Vitamin D is not only key for healthy living but also essential for your mental health as it helps improve your moods and helps in fighting depression, as per study shows.
Eldermune (Elderberry juice concentrate)
Eldermune is a mix of elderberry juice concentrate and sunfiber, a dietary fiber that facilitates proper digestion. The two ingredients work hand in hand to ensure you have a healthy immune system.
PhytoServ Fruit Blend(Phytonutrient)
Phytonutrients are natural compounds found in plants. They are a potent source of antioxidants from vegetables, fruits, and whole grains.
The benefits of phytonutrients are:
- It helps the body in fighting oxidative stress and prevents damage to cells in the body.
- Healthy amounts of phytonutrients are believed to promote healthy aging.
- It promotes healthy cardiovascular health and facilitates proper blood flow.
What Is The Science Of Vital Amino Essentials
Vito Amino Essentials is a dietary supplement designed to support your overall health and well-being by nourishing your body with all 9 essential amino acids, two bonus non-essential amino acids, Vitamin D, and phytonutrients. All the ingredients are effective for a healthy body, healthy hair, skin, nail, joints, and muscles, and give energized body.
The supplement comes in the form of a dissolvable formula that has a delicious tropical citrus guava taste. It’s meant for any individual who wants to optimize their health, boost their mood and increase their productivity.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where Can You Buy Vital Amino Essentials? How Much Does it Cost?
The following are the prices of Vital Amino Essentials:
1 Jar goes for $65.95
3 Jars go for $176.85
6 Jars go for $335.70
Q: Who should take Vital Amino Essentials?
Q: How Do You Take Vital Amino Essentials Supplement?
Q: When should I take Vital Amino Essentials?
Q: Does It Have Any Side Effects?
Q: Is Vital Amino Essentials Safe?
Q: Does Vital Amino Essential Work?
With different lifestyles and sedentary diseases, new pandemics, and endermic outbreaks knocking at our doors daily, it is better to stay ahead of the pack and equip your immune system with all the nutrients and boosters you can.
After reading through the article, I believe you now understand the impact of Vital Amino Essentials on your health. Give it a try and enjoy all the perks of a healthy functioning body, an improved immune system, and an energized body.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Amino acid: Benefits & food sources. (n.d.). Cleveland Clinic. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/22243-amino-acids(n.d.). APJCN - Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical
- Nutrition. https://apjcn.nhri.org.tw/server/APJCN/28/4/689.pdfL-glycine: A novel antiinflammatory, immunomodulatory, and cytoprotective agent. (n.d.). PubMed.
- Phytonutrients | Nutrition.gov. (n.d.). 404 Not Found. https://www.nutrition.gov/topics/whats-food/phytonutrients
- Zhong Z, Wheeler MD, Li X, Froh M, Schemmer P, Yin M, Bunzendaul H, Bradford B, Lemasters JJ. L-Glycine: a novel antiinflammatory, immunomodulatory, and cytoprotective agent. Curr Opin Clin Nutr Metab Care. 2003 Mar;6(2):229-40. doi: 10.1097/00075197-200303000-00013. PMID: 12589194.
- PubChem. (n.d.). Proline. https://pubchem.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/compound/ProlineRichards, L. (2022, July 20). How to get enough vitamin D on a plant-based diet. Plant-Based
- News. https://plantbasednews.org/your-health/health-wellbeing/vitamin-d-plant-based-diet/
- What are Phytonutrients? (2012, February 10). Have A Plant. https://fruitsandveggies.org/stories/what-are-phytochemicals/