What is Beverly Hills MD Thick & Full?
Beverly Hill MD Thick + Full is a brow-enhancing serum featuring an advanced formula to help you correct your sparse and thin-looking eyebrows.
According to the manufacturer, this product will help you improve the look of your thinning and sparse eyebrows.
The serum claims to contain potent ingredients that work effectively to ensure that you achieve thicker, fuller, and more youthful eyebrows.
How We Rated
- Backed by a money-back guarantee
- Made in the USA
- Features safe and effective natural ingredients
- Easy-to-use product
- Apple Extract
- Micro-Keratin Amino Acids
- Corrects the look of thinning and sparse eyebrows
- Provides the eyebrow hair with the nutrients it requires to thrive
- It helps you achieve thicker and fuller eyebrows
- It works to give a youthful look
- Has a conditioning and moisturizing effect
- The result of the product is likely to vary from one user to the other
- Can only be sourced online
|? Discounts||Up to 15% Off|
|?? Company||Beverly Hills MD|
How Does Beverly Hills MD Thick & Full Work?
Beverly Hill MD Thick + Full Eyebrow Enhancing Serum is designed to help you improve your thin and sparse eyebrows.
The serum works to provide the hair follicles in the eyebrow line with the nutrients it requires to thrive.
The product is packed with potent eyebrow-enhancing ingredients such as proteins, polyphenols, and vitamins that work together to make your eyebrows appear fuller, thicker, and with a youthful revealing appearance.
Beverly Hills MD Thick & Full Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Capital is an advanced peptides blend that also features red clover extract. It is said to support keratin. Keratin is the main protein responsible for eyebrow hair growth.
According to research in the Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology, topical application of capixyl can help promote hair growth.
Micro-Keratin amino acids
Micro-Keratin amino acids are considered building block molecules because of their ability to penetrate the hair shaft to influence the growth of stronger, thicker, and healthier eyebrows.
A study in Biotechnology Reports has revealed that keratin is a potent component with the ability to support hair shaft strength.
Sympeptide is a form of peptide compound believed to support keratin, the main protein that supports eyebrow hair growth.
According to the Journal of Investigative Dermatology, peptides have been shown to have an effect on hair growth and regrowth.
Redensyl is a powerful ingredient responsible for infusing skin with nutrients to promote healthy hair growth along the eyebrow line.
According to Clinical Cosmetic and Investigative Dermatology, residency can be used to improve hair growth and also prevent hair loss.
Apple extract is an ingredient believed to contain hair loss prevention properties. Its main function is to prevent hair loss compounds from building up.
According to a study in Nutrients, apple extract has shown the ability to stimulate hair number and hair growth and also the production of keratin in the hair follicles.
Q: How Should You Take Beverly Hills MD Thick & Full?
A: Clean your eyebrows and then apply the serum with a focus on the roots of the eyebrow hairs. You should then sweep the applicator brush along the eyebrow line to spread the serum evenly on the sparse brows.
Allow the serum to absorb into the skin before you can apply other products. For optimal results, the manufacturer recommends applying the product twice a day (in the morning and evening).
Q: How Much Does Beverly Hills MD Thick & Full Cost?
A: The cost of Beverly Hills MD Thick + Full Brow Enhancing Serum as given on the brand’s official website is $88.00, for a single tube.
Q: What is Beverly Hills MD Thick & Full Return Policy?
A: Thick + Full comes with a 60-day money-back guarantee. If you are unsatisfied with the product, you can return it in exchange for a full purchase price refund.
Q: Does Beverly Hills MD Thick & Full Offer a Free Trial?
A: Currently, this product has no free trial offer.
What Do the Reviewers Think of Beverly Hills MD Thick & Full?
- I have been experiencing thin and sparse hair on both my eyebrow lines. This product has helped me achieve thick and fuller eyebrows. They are filled up and look healthier and more attractive.
- This product has worked for me. That’s why I highly recommend it for anyone who wishes to experience wild and rapid eyebrow growth.
- It’s a good product for all ages. I am in my mid-60s and I wasn’t sure if this product would work for me. After one month of application, my eyebrows started filling up. Today as I write this review, my eyebrows are fuller, thicker, and quite attractive.
- My eyebrows look thick and attractive thanks to this prime product from Beverly Hills MD. I am satisfied with the results. I highly recommend it.
- This product will make your brows fuller and thicker. I have been using the product for one month now and my eyebrow hairs are almost full. I like it because it has made my eyebrows look more attractive than before.
We all like looking beautiful because it boosts our self-esteem and confidence. That’s why we have plenty of beauty products in place to help people achieve the look they desire. Taking care of your eyebrows can help improve your look.
We have plenty of eyebrow products in the market from different brands designed to improve the look of your brows.
A product like Beverly Hill MD Thick + Thin is among the few products you will find in the market that have proven to work effectively to ensure wild and rapid eyebrow growth.
The serum is packed with potent nutrients that work to ignite the hair follicles, leading to rapid and wild growth of eyebrow hairs.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- A Herbal Extract Combination (Biochanic, Acetyl Tetrapeptides 3, and Ginseng extracts) Verses 3% Minoxidil Solution for Treatment of Androgenetic Alopecia https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7840088/
- Annual Apple Polyphenols Ignite Keratin Production in Hair Follicles by Inhibiting the Pentose Phosphate Pathway and Amino Acid Oxidation https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.giv/pmc/articles/PMC6213762/
- Clinical Study to Evaluate the Efficiency and Safety of Hair Serum Product in Healthy Adult Male and Female Volunteers with Hair Fall https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7522433/
- Chemical Agents and Peptides Affect Hair Growth https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/8326148
- Health Improvement of Human Hair and their Reshaping Using Recombinant Keratin K31 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC62188006/