What is the New BrainPill?
BrainPill is an all-natural nootropic supplement which can enhance overall cognition. It improves memory and recall and enhances your concentration. In addition, it can sharpen your critical thinking and help you to make better decisions.
This product improves your overall ability to learn, and it can also lift brain fog and cognitive fatigue. It’s a healthy supplement full of amino acids and B vitamins.
Rating Details for BrainPill
- BrainPill contains scientifically-proven ingredients and nutrients
- The product is backed by a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee
- The brain supplement has a unique collection of amino acids, vitamins, and other brain-boosting ingredients.
- The manufacturer claims that you may experience results 30-90 days after using the product
- Vitamin B6
- Folic acid
- BrainPill may boost memory and recall abilities
- The supplement can improve cognitive functions, attention, and focus.
- BrainPill enhances your ability to learn
- The supplement helps eliminate brain fog and mental fatigue
- BrainPill many enhance decision making and critical thinking
- The supplement supports a healthy immune system
- Individual results may vary after taking the supplement
- The manufacturer does not offer free products for sampling
What are the Benefits of BrainPill?
- BrainPill can improve memory and recall.
- It can elevate cognitive focus and attention.
- The product may enhance critical thinking and decisions.
- BrainPill can improve your ability to learn.
- It can eliminate mental fatigue and brain fog.
BrainPill Review – Key Facts
|Benefits||Restore brain functions, improve memory and recall, enhance critical thinking, Eliminate mental fatigue.|
|Discounts||Up to 25% off|
|Company||Leading Edge Health|
What are the Ingredients in BrainPill?
Here are some of the key active ingredients in BrainPill:
This brain chemical is the precursor to the neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which is heavily involved in cognitive function, memory, and attention.
In addition, it can make structural modifications to the cellular physiology of certain regions of the brain. An article in CNS Drugs discussed the neuroprotective properties of citicoline.
This is an amino acid which is often found in green and black tea. It can boost positive mood and ease feelings of stress and anxiety by raising levels of serotonin and dopamine in the brain.There’s also some evidence it can improve memory and thinking.
A study in the Journal of Medicinal Food found that theanine improved attention and working memory in middle aged and older adults.
This is an amino acid which is responsible for the production of the key brain neurotransmitters epinephrine, norepinephrine, and dopamine. These are important in learning and to some extent mood, and they keep your brain performing at top capacity.
A study in Neurlomage concluded that a shortage of tyrosine can negatively affect brain functioning.
What is the Science of BrainPill?
BrainPill contains several B vitamins, all of which support brain health. They are necessary for proper cognitive functioning and for generating energy within the cells. B vitamins can improve focus and concentration, memory, productivity, and critical reasoning. An article in the Journals of Gerontology discussed B vitamins, cognition, and aging.
In addition, this Neuro BrainPill has amino acids and other ingredients which can interact with key brain neurotransmitters involved in learning and memory and raise their levels. In turn, this enhances cognitive functioning and performance. A review in the Journal of Nutrition talked about branched-chain amino acids and brain function.
This is also a very healthy product generally, with vitamins and high in antioxidants. These can destroy damaging free radicals in your system and decrease oxidative stress. This result is a stronger immune system.
READ ALSO – Noocube Brain Productivity Supplement Pills
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Where Can You Buy BrainPill? How Much Does it Cost?
A: You can buy BrainPill on the official product website, from BrainPill Amazon, and from eBay. The prices on the official site are as follows:
- 1 Month – $69.95
- 2 Months – $130.95
- 3 Months – $192.95
- 4 Months – $253.95
- 5 Months – $310.95
- 6 Months – $354.95
Q: How Do You Take BrainPill?
A: The recommended dosage is 2 capsules per day. Do not consume more than this dosage under any circumstances.
Q: What is the Refund Policy for BrainPill?
A: The company offers a 60 day 100% money back guarantee, plus 7 days to send the product back to the manufacturer. If you’re not happy with the item, let the company know and then send it back within 67 days of the purchase date. You’ll get a full refund.
Q: What Do the Reviewers Think of BrainPill?
A: The BrainPill reviews were very positive. Customers said this product greatly enhanced their brain function, memory, focus, and analytical thinking. Most people gave a high rating and said they were planning to repurchase. There were few negative reviews.
Q: Does BrainPill Have Any Side Effects?
A: This new BrainPill is a very safe product which should not lead to any harmful side effects. If you should have any symptoms, perhaps due to an allergy, stop using it and see a physician if necessary.
Q: How Does BrainPill Compare to Other Organic Nootropics?
A: The price of BrainPill is fairly average for the market. When looking at ingredients, it offers a potent formula which is at least as good as any other organic nootropic supplement on the market. It’s a unique collection of vitamins, amino acids, and other brain-boosting ingredients which can enhance mental functioning.
Q: How Long Will It Take to See Results With BrainPill?
A: It varies from person to person, but in general the manufacturer recommends that you should wait 30 to 90 days to experience the full results of these BrainPills.
Q: Is BrainPill Worth It?
A: The price is average for the market, but the value for the money is huge. This is a powerful supplement filled with ingredients backed by research. It’s definitely worth it, and numerous BrainPill reviews agree that this is the best BrainPill and they were going to keep buying it.
Q: Is BrainPill Safe?
A: This is a very safe, quality product made of powerful organic ingredients. They are all very safe substances and should not lead to any harmful symptoms. A reputable manufacturer makes this product and they produce under strict safety conditions.
Q: Does BrainPill Work?
A: BrainPill contains a collection of ingredients like B vitamins and amino acid which influence brain health and elevate levels of key brain chemicals. This enhances memory, learning, critical thinking, and attention, and it lifts brain fog. This product definitely works, and the glowing reviews make this very clear.
What Do the Reviewers Think of BrainPill?
Customer reviews on many online platforms are generally positive. Most customers who have tried BrainPill claim that the product helped enhance their cognitive functions, analytical thinking, memory, and focus. Most clients have highly rated this product and they would buy it again. The negative reviews on the product were not so many.
- This nootropic supplement has helped me more than I expected. My concentration and focus at work has greatly improved, my energy levels are high, and I am no longer sluggish. I feel like BrainPill has greatly improved my lifestyle and I would purchase them more often.Sarah
- I have been taking brain enhancing supplements for a while now. After trying BrainPill, I this this is the best I have used so far. The product manufacturer claims that results will be noted after 30-90 days of use. However, I am on my third week and I can already feel a great difference. My mental focus and concentration have increased. I love this product.Neon
- It has been years now since I started my search for brain health supplements that can help boost my cognitive abilities, memory, and concentration. My efforts had proven to be futile until my colleague suggested that I should try BrainPill. The supplement has helped boost my energy levels and mental focus, and I no longer struggle with memory issues. Clara
- I work two jobs to get enough to provide for my entire family. Most of the time I am tired and feel overwhelmed. I decided to buy a brain supplement that would provide my brain with the nutrients to keep me going. Lucky for me that I bought BrainPill. The product has helped improve my concentration at worked and boosted my energy levels. I feel like I should get a third job. Nixon
- It really bothers me that I require a lot of energy to think. I know it does sound stupid, but I feel like other people are more knowledgeable than I am. I decided to buy a brain supplement that would help me feel smarter. BrainPill has been my savior. The supplement has improved my thinking and analytical skills, and I definitely feel smarter. Robert
BrainPill is one of the nootropic supplements which is full of B vitamins, amino acids, and other brain-elevating substances. It can improve memory and recall, focus, critical thinking, decision-making, and ability to learn. In addition, it can lift brain fog and enhance mental alertness. This is a quality product made by a reputable manufacturer.
The vast majority of the BrainPill reviews had great things to say about this nootropic. They said it worked quite quickly to improve their cognitive functioning, memory, focus, and analytical thinking. They also mentioned that it could lift brain fog and make them more mentally alert. There were few poor reviews of this product.
This is a high-quality and safe supplement which has no harmful side effects associated with taking it. If you should experience any unpleasant symptoms, perhaps due to an allergy, stop taking it right away. It’s important to go to a doctor before using any new supplement to make sure it’s medically appropriate for you.
Another top source of brain and mood-boosting supplements you can check Natural Stacks products. They focus on enhancing mental functions like learning, memory, focus, and mental clarity and also offer a wealth of nutrients, elevate mood, and lessen tension and anxiety.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
1. Leading Edge Marketing LTD. | To Access the Effect of Brain Pill™ on Working Memory Capacity and Mood Behaviour. https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03198936
2. Downey LA, Kean J, Nemeh F, Lau A, Poll A, Gregory R, Murray M, Rourke J, Patak B, Pase MP, Zangara A, Lomas J, Scholey A, Stough C. An acute, double-blind, placebo-controlled crossover study of 320 mg and 640 mg doses of a special extract of Bacopa monnieri (CDRI 08) on sustained cognitive performance. Phytother Res. 2013 Sep;27(9):1407-13. doi: 10.1002/ptr.4864. Epub 2012 Dec 19. PMID: 23281132.
3. Weiser MJ, Butt CM, Mohajeri MH. Docosahexaenoic Acid and Cognition throughout the Lifespan. Nutrients. 2016;8(2):99. Published 2016 Feb 17. doi:10.3390/nu8020099
4. Wang R, Yan H, Tang XC. Progress in studies of huperzine A, a natural cholinesterase inhibitor from Chinese herbal medicine. Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2006 Jan;27(1):1-26. doi: 10.1111/j.1745-7254.2006.00255.x. PMID: 16364207.
5. Ogunrin A. Effect of vinpocetine (cognitol™) on cognitive performances of a nigerian population. Ann Med Health Sci Res. 2014;4(4):654-661. doi:10.4103/2141-9248.139368
6. Grieb P. Neuroprotective properties of citicoline: facts, doubts and unresolved issues. CNS Drugs. 2014;28(3):185-193. doi:10.1007/s40263-014-0144-8
7. Yoshitake Baba, Shun Inagaki, Sae Nakagawa, Toshiyuki Kaneko, Makoto Kobayashi, and Takanobu Takihara.Journal of Medicinal Food.Apr 2021.333-341.http://doi.org/10.1089/jmf.2020.4803
8. Eva Calvaresi, Janet Bryan, B Vitamins, Cognition, and Aging: A Review, The Journals of Gerontology: Series B, Volume 56, Issue 6, 1 November 2001, Pages P327–P339, https://doi.org/10.1093/geronb/56.6.P327
9. John D. Fernstrom, Branched-Chain Amino Acids and Brain Function, The Journal of Nutrition, Volume 135, Issue 6, June 2005, Pages 1539S–1546S, https://doi.org/10.1093/jn/135.6.1539S