What is ClearPores System?
ClearPores System is a scientific-backed three-step formula created by the Leading Edge Health brand. Acne is a skin condition, and different factors like bad eating habits, stress, indigestion, hormones, or even liver function can cause its appearance. According to the manufacturer, the ClearPores system is a treatment that simultaneously helps internal and external causes of acne.
This product uses a three-step approach, balancing the body and then restoring your skin. The current market has many acne-fighting products; however, getting rid of annoying acne once and for all seems impossible.
The right approach is to start from the inside, clear up the source of the problem first, and that deal with the existing breakouts with proper skincare.
The ClearPores Three-Part System:
- Phyto350: A plant-based phytoceramide formula
- Deep Facial Wash: A cleanser to help clear up existing acne and make the facial skin clean
- Facial Protection Cream: A protective cream that will moisturize skin and reduce the chances of being afflicted with more acne down the road.
About the Brand
With 40+ overlapping products, Leading Edge Health is a leading brand of natural health care that has been operational since 1999. They are an industry leader in providing anti-aging, skincare, and health product made of scientifically proven formulas.
The health care company has more than 50,000 affiliate partners worldwide. Their products are cGMP-certified manufactured and created by medical professionals. They have a special section on their website for positive feedback left behind by satisfied customers.
How Does It Rate?
- Gets Rid of Acne With A Three-Step System
- Prevent Future Outbreaks
- Natural Ingredients
- Doctor-Approved Formula
- Cgmp-Certified Manufactured
- It Has a 67-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Phytoceramides, Vitamin D, A, E, and C.
- Made of clinically proven natural ingredients
- Tackles internal and external causes of acne
- It has a 3 part system: (plant-based formula, Facial Wash & Protection cream)
- It has a gentle touch and doesn’t cause skin irritation or dryness.
- It comes in the form of a supplement separately
- It has a refund policy.
- It is only available on the official website
- It is somehow expensive
ClearPores System Supplement – Key Facts
|😊 Benefits||It is a 3-step acne-fighting system that removes acne, reduces acne blemishes, and prevents future outbreaks.|
|💊 Other Ingredients||Deep Facial Wash
Water, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Xantham Gum, Linum Usitatissimum (linseed) Seed Extract, Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Root Extract, SD alcohol 40, Farnesol, Polysorbate 60, Cyclopentasiloxane, Salicylic Acid (beta hydroxy acid, abbreviated BHA), Sclerotium Gum, Disodium EDTA, BHT, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 20, Capryloyl Glycine, Phospholipids, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Bisabolol.
Facial Protection Cream
|✅ Discounts||There are three packages (1,3 & 6 months) and with multiple packages, you can benefit reasonable discount. It has free shipping in the US & 67-day money-back guarantee.|
|🏢 Company||Leading Edge Health|
|⚥ Age Group||Adults|
What are the Ingredients in ClearPores System?
Here are the key ingredients inside ClearPores System:
Phytoceramides are plant-based ceramide, natural fats that makeup half of the skin’s outer layer. A small amount of them can be found in wheat, rice, soybeans, millet, spinach, potatoes, corn, etc.
There are different studies in that regard. Myoung Jin Oh and his collegues have analyzed the effects of these vegetarian fats on human skin. It demonstrated that all types of phytoceramides could improve the recovery rate of damaged skin and be an ideal skin barrier moisturizer.
A randomized clinical study showed the potential benefits of glycosyl ceramides on skin health.
Vitamin D, or the “sunlight” vitamin, has attracted much scientific attention, and there is an apparent link between this substance and dermatology. This unique relationship that entangles both shows that for human skin to remain healthy, vitamin D is a must.
Vitamin A speeds up healing, prevents breakouts, and supports the skin’s immune system. It is a natural moisturizer that makes the skin glow.
Reza Kafi’s Randomized double-blind, 2007 research studied the role of topical retinol, namely vitamin A, in reversing the clinical signs of naturally aged skin. This experiment showed the effect of vitamin A in creating a more refined facial skin with fewer wrinkles.
The following fat-soluble vitamin with health benefits for the skin is Vitamin E which acts as an antioxidant. It can create a natural barrier to keep moisture in the skin.
It has been used in dermatology for over 50 years as a critical ingredient in many cosmetic products. Vitamin E plays the role of a free-radical scavenger and thus, protects the skin against various harmful effects. Thiele’s 2005 research suggests that vitamin E is anti-cancer and has photoprotective properties.
The role of vitamin c in skin health has been studied as well. As vitamin C is a rich antioxidant that can be used in dermatology against photo-aging. Firas Al-Niaimi in his research states that topical vitamin C has a wide range of clinical applications, like preventing aging, protecting against ultraviolet radiation exposure, and is anti-pigmentary.
How Does ClearPores System Work?
ClearPores System is an acne-fighting remedy that works in three steps:
The first step is to restore internal balance using a plant-based blend made of Phytoceramides and vitamins. It is a rejuvenating anti-inflammatory formula that regulates hormones associated with acne as well.
After you get rid of the internal source of acne, the next step is to shine your facial skin using a solid wash. Finally, ClearPore has a protection cream, and putting it on limits acne bacteria’s growth while moisturizing skin.
In fact, this combination includes three stages: treatment, recovery, and prevention.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Will ClearPores System Cure Acne Completely?
A: Scientists are still searching for a permanent cure for acne, so, no, this is not a miracle cure; however, using this, you’ll witness a significant reduction in breakouts and flare-ups.
Keep in mind that your skin detoxifies and pushes out all the toxins and bacteria in the first few weeks. Your acne may look even worse, but after that, dramatic improvement is inevitable.
Q: How Long Will It Take to See Results?
A: Breaking the cycle of acne flare-ups takes time and commitment. The acne cycle is roughly 2-3 weeks long. Many ClearPores® users reported results within 7-14 days; however, most times, it takes almost 90 days (3 full months) of using the entire skin care system daily to see more dramatic, long-term changes. So clients are encouraged to stick to the 3-month program.
Q: How Do I Use the ClearPores® System?
A: Here is the easy instruction:Step 1: The Phyto350 formula: take one capsule daily.
Step 2: Facial Wash: – Use twice daily (morning & evening) for 2-3 minutes on wet skin. Avoid contacting the eyes, rinse thoroughly with cool water, and pat dry.
Step 3: Protection Cream – Wait 5 minutes after using the facial wash to ensure the skin is dehydrated. Smooth a dime size portion over the face and neck, avoiding the delicate eye area.
Q: Should I Go on A Special Diet Plan?
A: The ClearPores® System requires no change in your diet or lifestyle. Plus, science has not yet come up with conclusive evidence on the use of diet on acne. Although, a healthy diet is always recommended.
Q: Are There Any Side Effects I Should Know?
A: This product has no known side effects, however pregnant women or those trying to become pregnant should consult with their doctor before taking Phyto350.
Q: How Long Does The Shipping Take?
All orders are shipped from the fulfillment center within one business day of your order. Products will be shipped by DHL or UPS, and you will receive them within 1-7 days. There is free shipping inside the US on all orders. However, for faster arrival, you can choose special delivery.
What Do Reviewers Think of ClearPores System?
- I couldn’t get rid of some ugly rashes on my face, and it was a mess. I know some dermatologists would give me a bunch of expensive chemical supplements, but I believe in a more natural yet scientific approach; that’s why I choose ClearPores. It took me more than ten weeks, but my skin eventually cleared out, and I’m so thankful for that.
- It needs dedication and day-to-day administration, but in the end, it is all worth it. I’m so impressed that I recommended it to all my friends and relatives and also reminded them that they have to take time and do all the steps if they want to see actual results.
- I’ve had acne all over my body for more than ten years, and I’ve taken all sorts of treatments, Accutane, antibiotics, and even supplements, but none of them worked for me. You have no idea how much medication I took and came up empty-handed. Until somebody introduced this to me, I was reasonably skeptical, but when I saw a reduction in my acne in 2 weeks, I was so happy. It was like a miracle for me.
- All supplements dried my skin red and touchy until I got to know the ClearPores system. I went to do some research and what convinced me was the 3-step system. Then I decided to give it a try and bought the recommended three months supply. It only took me two months to see results with no adverse effects whatsoever.
How to Order ClearPores System
ClearPores System is available online; customers can only buy it from the company’s official website.
Customers can also benefit from discounts provided by the manufacturer if they buy in bulk and go for multiple packages. However, free shipping is available for all orders inside the US on orders over $200. Right now, there is an up to 50% off sale on the prices.
Here are the sale options on the website:
- One month: $144.85 $86.91 (40% off)
- Three months: $434.55 $217.27 (50% off)
- Six months: $869.1 $434.55 (50% off)
Leading Edge Health Customer Service Contact Info:
- N.America: +1-866-621-6884
- Int’l: +1-604-677-3533
- Eu: +49-408-740-9646
How Does It Compare to Other Similar Products?
|SkinCeuticals Retinol 1.0||Zeta White||Kollagen Intensiv|
The beauty and wellness of your skin matter a lot throughout your life, and you must find healthy, helpful skincare to abide by. ClearPores System is a professional-recommended formula made of potent ingredients. Based on research, we can concur that this product follows scientific findings and has a robust strategy that is neither unrealistic nor difficult.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Potential benefits of oral administration of AMORPHOPHALLUS KONJAC glycosylceramides on skin health – a randomized clinical study https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7076855/
- Vitamin D and the skin: Focus on a complex relationship: A review https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4642156/
- Improvement of naturally aged skin with vitamin A (retinol) https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17515510/
- Vitamin E in dermatology https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4976416/
- The Roles of Vitamin C in Skin Healthhttps://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5579659/
- Vitamin C in dermatology https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3673383/