What is CortiSync?
CortiSync is an organic supplement which lowers levels of cortisol in the body. This can lessen stress and anxiety, improve mood, and offer a host of other health benefits. It provides added energy, speeds up metabolism, helps with weight loss, and boosts brain health.
It can also improve memory and mental focus, and boost athletic performance. In addition, this supplement can enhance muscle mass and strength. Highly recommended by physicians and RDNs, I am taking it myself and also can’t say enough about its amazing benefits.
How Does It Rate?
- The formula includes 100% organically sourced ingredients.
- The product is doctor and RDN-recommended.
- The formula contains clinically tested ingredients backed by science.
- There are no reported side effects.
- Lemon Balm
- Holy Basil
- The supplement can enhance physical and mental energy.
- It can improve memory and mental focus.
- This product decreases stress and anxiety.
- It can build muscle mass and strength.
- It can lessen belly fat and promote weight loss.
- It’s not for sale in stores.
- There are no free samples available.
- High demand sometimes leads to low stock.
CortiSync Review – Key Facts
|Decreases Stress and Anxiety, Provides Added Energy, Boosts Brain Health, Improves Memory and Mental Focus, Elevates Athletic Performance, Burns Fat and Promotes Weight Loss, Builds Muscle Mass and Strength
|Lemon Balm, Lichi, Sensoril, Magnolia, Rhodiola, Holy Basil, L-Theanine
|Free USA shipping with an order of 6 bottles or more
|Leading Edge Health
About the Brand
The manufacturer of this supplement is a company by the name of Leading Edge Health Ltd, which is a top health and wellness organization that offers a number of different quality supplement brands.
Founded in 1997, they have their headquarters in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. They produce quality products following FDA standards in a GMP certified facility.
How Does CortiSync Work?
The ingredients in this formula are adaptogens which naturally decrease levels of cortisol in the body. This leads to benefits like lowered stress, improved mood, and added energy. As high cortisol can slow the metabolism, this supplement increases it.
This puts the body into a state of thermogenesis, burning fat and promoting weight loss. The supplement can build muscle mass and strength and improve exercise performance. It can also help regulate the sleep-wake cycle and enhance sleep quality.
High cortisol levels interfere with cognitive performance. This product can boost memory, focus, and mental functioning. It can also raise levels of important brain chemicals like GABA and dopamine, for better mood and brain health.
CortiSync contains anti-inflammatory properties which can lower bodily swelling. It’s also high in antioxidants which may eliminate free radicals and decrease oxidative stress. This leads to healing in the body and strengthens immunity.
What are the Ingredients in CortiSync
These are some of the primary active ingredients:
This plant from India can lower cortisol levels as well as balance blood sugar levels and cholesterol. It’s an adaptogen which may decrease levels of stress and anxiety. It has potent anti-inflammatory agents which lessen joint pain and swelling.
It’s high in antioxidants which can strengthen the immune system as well as protect and heal the body. A review in Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine found that holy basil is an effective treatment for stress, metabolic syndrome, and diabetes .
This plant has adaptogen qualities which balance cortisol levels in the body, lowering stress and anxiety. It may also improve sleep quality, provide energy, decrease fatigue, and offer brain health benefits.
It boosts levels of several brain chemicals, like dopamine and serotonin, which improve mood and may enhance memory and focus. A review in the International Journal of Psychiatry in Clinical Practice explored the role of Rhodiola in stress management .
Ashwagandha is an ancient herb which is an adaptogen. It lowers cortisol levels and can also stimulate key brain neurotransmitters like GABA, dopamine, and serotonin.
This can decrease stress and anxiety, boost mood, and promote improved memory and focus. A study in the Indian Journal of Psychological Medicine found that ashwagandha decreased stress and anxiety in adults .
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who Should Take It?
It’s also a good product for users looking to build muscle and improve their workout endurance, improve brain health, and combat fatigue. Naturally, as it fights high cortisol levels, it’s ideal for people who have this issue specifically.
Q: Is It Legitimate?
I have spoken to the company many times about their products. They have a real street address in Victoria, British Columbia and an excellent reputation in the market.
Q: What is the Return Policy?
Then send back the items, even empty bottles, within 67 days of the original date of purchase. You should get a full refund.
Q: Where Can You Buy It?
There is no promo code at the moment, but they often have one. The prices are as follows:
1 Month – $59.95
3 Months – $169.95
6 Bottles – $319.95
Q: Is It Safe?
Q: What Sets It Apart From the Competition?
What Do The Reviews Say?
I read though all of the user comments for this product. Although the reviews were not terribly numerous, the customer feedback was very positive.
User mentioned benefits like lowered stress levels, weight loss, added energy, and better memory and focus. I selected some of my favorite reviews so you could get an idea of what people are saying about the product:
Love This Supplement
- This one works really well for me. I wanted a natural stress buster, and this really does a nice job. It also gets rid of my fatigue and gives me nice energy to help me get through the day. I do feel more focused at my job. I love it.– Carol J.
- I’m so happy I found this. I suffer from anxiety and do not like prescription meds. I get side effects that annoy me. With CortiSync, I feel relaxed and calm, and it helps me fall asleep a lot more quickly because I worry less. Great!– Pietro C.
- I love this supplement. Been taking it for a few months, and it has really improved my quality of life. I feel less stressed, have more energy, and I have dropped some weight. Very pleased and will certainly keep taking it.– M. Brown
Relaxes Me and Helps My Sleep
CortiSync is an organic supplement which lowers high cortisol levels for benefits like decreased stress, improved mood, added energy, fat burning and weight loss, as well as brain health benefits like better memory and focus. It’s priced reasonably for the market and comes highly recommended by many physicians and RDNs.
The reviews for CortiSync were largely very good. Users were mostly happy with the product, and in particular said it helped lower stress and improve mood, build muscle mass and strength, and sharpen cognition. There was no mention of side effects. You can also check for Avantera Elevate Review as it provides same benefits as CortiSync.
This product is 100% organic, and includes top science-backed ingredients with no additives or fillers. Safely manufactured, it presents no risks and should not lead to any side effects. As a reviewer and a user, I highly recommend this supplement as an excellent cortisol-lowering product with great health benefits.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- The Role of Cortisol in Sleep: https://www.naturalmedicinejournal.com/journal/role-cortisol-sleep
- Stress And The Dopaminergic Reward System: https://idp.nature.com/authorize?response_type=cookie&client_id=grover&redirect_uri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nature.com%2Farticles%2Fs12276-020-00532-4
- The Clinical Efficacy and Safety of Tulsi in Humans: A Systematic Review of the Literature: https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ecam/2017/9217567/
- Anghelescu IG, Edwards D, Seifritz E, Kasper S. Stress management and the role of Rhodiola rosea: a review. Int J Psychiatry Clin Pract. 2018 Nov;22(4):242-252. doi: 10.1080/13651501.2017.1417442. Epub 2018 Jan 11. PMID: 29325481.
- Chandrasekhar K, Kapoor J, Anishetty S. A prospective, randomized double-blind, placebo-controlled study of safety and efficacy of a high-concentration full-spectrum extract of ashwagandha root in reducing stress and anxiety in adults. Indian J Psychol Med. 2012 Jul;34(3):255-62. doi: 10.4103/0253-7176.106022. PMID: 23439798; PMCID: PMC3573577.
- Effects of L-Theanine On Attention and Reaction Time Response: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1756464611000351
- Effect Of A Proprietary Magnolia And Phellodendronextract On Stress Levels In Healthy Women: A Pilot, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial: https://nutritionj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1475-2891-7-11
- An Overview Of Tulsi (Holy Basil): https://ejmcm.com/uploads/paper/d4c9616b67dc3ef9471c917110763b95.pdf
- Lemon Balm: https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/agricultural-and-biological-sciences/lemon-balm
- Li Y, Pham V, Bui M, Song L, Wu C, Walia A, Uchio E, Smith-Liu F, Zi X. Rhodiola rosea L.: an herb with anti-stress, anti-aging, and immunostimulating properties for cancer chemoprevention. Curr Pharmacol Rep. 2017 Dec;3(6):384-395. doi: 10.1007/s40495-017-0106-1. Epub 2017 Sep 14. PMID: 30393593; PMCID: PMC6208354.