What is ProPower Plus?
Dr. Marty’s ProPower Plus is a digestive supplement for dogs powered by a unique formula to support your dog’s digestive health. It features premium probiotics and prebiotic fiber that work together to ensure the well-being of your dog.
ProPower Plus ingredients like champignon mushroom and seaweed powder are responsible for the dog’s oral health. The two ingredients work to fight bad breath and also support strong teeth.
- Backed by a money-back guarantee
- Features a blend of natural ingredients
- Gentle on the dog’s digestive system
- Made in the USA
- Lactobacillus Plantarum
- Champignon Mushroom
- Supports the dog’s oral health
- Supports gut health
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Ensures smooth digestion
- Reduces anxiety
- Results may vary
- Can only be purchased from the official website
|Up to 15% Off
How Does ProPower Plus Work?
Pro Power Plus is a supplement powered by a unique formula and powerful ingredients that build on each other to provide your dog with plenty of health benefits.
It can effectively boost your dog’s energy and immune function, improve the digestive system, reduce anxiety, and support shinier, healthy, and scratch-free skin. It also works to get rid of bad breath and support healthy teeth.
ProPower Plus Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
Lipase is a common ingredient used in the manufacturing of gut health supplements. It is believed to support healthy digestion.
According to the Asian-Australasian Journal of Animal Sciences, supplementation of lipase can increase nutrient digestibility.
Lactobacillus Plantarum is a probiotic strain responsible for modulating the immune system. Its modulating properties work to decrease anti-inflammatory cytokine levels.
According to Microorganism, Lactobacillus Plantarum can be used to produce and maintain riboflavin for the intestinal microbiome.
Amylase is a key ingredient in gut health supplements because of its ability to regulate intestinal microbiota and increase metabolic flora.
According to Frontiers in Nutrition, amylase has been found to be beneficial prebiotic properties in metabolic syndrome.
Champignon mushroom is an ingredient with beneficial activities on gut microbiota. It is believed to inhibit exogenous pathogens, hence leading to improved host health.
According to the International Journal of Molecular Science, champignon mushrooms can help stimulate gut microbiota, which is beneficial to the host.
Sea Weed Powder
Seaweed powder is an ingredient in gut health supplements believed to improve digestive health in many ways like preventing constipation, supporting smooth digestion, and oral health.
According to the Frontiers in Veterinary Science, supplementation of seaweed powder can help turn off pathways likely to cause plaque, making it a good candidate for managing a dog’s oral health.
Q: How To Use ProPower Plus?
A: Pro Power is a supplement in the form of powder. You only need to sprinkle a scoop of the powder on your dog’s food, mix it well then feed the upgraded meal to your dog. It will support your dog’s digestive system.
Q: How Much Does ProPower Plus Cost?
A: ProPower Plus comes in different packages which makes their price vary. The following are the prices of the product as given on the brand’s official website:
- 1 jar costs $49.95
- 3 jars cost $134.85
- 6 jars cost $239.70
Q: What is ProPower Plus Return Policy?
A: Pro Power Plus comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you are among the few people who feel that the formula is not improving the health of your dog, you can return the item within 90 days from the date of purchase. You will be given back your full purchase.
Q: Does ProPower Plus Offer a Free Trial?
A: Pro Power Plus from Dr. Marty does not have a free trial offer. However, the supplement is formulated by a professional and backed by a 100% money-back guarantee. So, you can be assured of buying a quality product that is worth your money.
What Do the Reviewers Think of ProPower Plus?
- I have been giving my dog Pro Power Plus from Dr. Marty and I can testify that this product works. The supplement has really improved my dog’s eating habits. She eats well and looks happy and full of energy. I will continue giving him the supplement because I love seeing her happy.Wendy
- Since is discovered this great product, my little bobby looks happy. The supplement has improved his digestive health. He has no more bad breath and his poop is always solid. I highly recommend this product to Dr. Marty. Bobby
- My dog enjoys his food and is always at the feeding point when it is time to eat. He also looks strong. Thank you, Dr. Marty. Your formula has really improved the health of my pap. Cindy
- Pro Power Plus is a great product. I have tried other dog products but my two puppies always refused to feed because they couldn’t endure the smell of their food. This supplement has no smell and good appetizer. My dogs eat well, they look energized, and full of life. I will definitely buy it again and again. Morgan
- My dog has always been a good feeder. However, after I decided to add this powder from Dr. Marty to his food, his appetite for food increased. He enjoys every bit of his meal. He looks healthy and so playful. Simon
A healthy digestive system is important and that is why every dog owner needs to ensure that his or her canine gets that extra boost for the dog’s health and happiness.
There are varieties of dog digestive supplements on the market but not all of them are safe or healthy for your dog. Some are packed with harmful chemicals and may harm your dog’s health.
However, a product like ProPower Plus from Dr. Marty’s is a supplement with a unique formula. It also features powerful but safe and gentle ingredients to guarantee your dog a completely healthy digestive system without causing any kind of side effects.
The Dr. Marty Pets reviews for ProPower Plus are positive on the official website are proof that the product is not a scam but a real supplement with real results. No side effects or warnings have been reported meaning that the supplement is safe.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Liu JB, Cao SC, Liu J, Pu J, Chen L, Zhang HF. Effects of dietary energy and lipase levels on nutrient digestibility, digestive physiology and noxious gas emission in weaning pigs. Asian-Australas J Anim Sci. 2018 Dec;31(12):1963-1973. doi: 10.5713/ajas.18.0087. Epub 2018 May 31. PMID: 29879828; PMCID: PMC6212735.
- Hong DK, Yoo MS, Heo K, Shim JJ, Lee JL. Effects of L. plantarum HY7715 on the Gut Microbial Community and Riboflavin Production in a Three-Stage Semi-Continuous Simulated Gut System. Microorganisms. 2021 Nov 30;9(12):2478. doi: 10.3390/microorganisms9122478. PMID: 34946080; PMCID: PMC8704370.
- Wang S, Guo C, Xing Z, Li M, Yang H, Zhang Y, Ren F, Chen L, Mi S. Dietary Intervention With α-Amylase Inhibitor in White Kidney Beans Added Yogurt Modulated Gut Microbiota to Adjust Blood Glucose in Mice. Front Nutr. 2021 Oct 12;8:664976. doi: 10.3389/fnut.2021.664976. PMID: 34712684; PMCID: PMC8545863.
- Jayachandran M, Xiao J, Xu B. A Critical Review on Health Promoting Benefits of Edible Mushrooms through Gut Microbiota. Int J Mol Sci. 2017 Sep 8;18(9):1934. doi: 10.3390/ijms18091934. PMID: 28885559; PMCID: PMC5618583.
- Gawor JP, Wilczak J, Svensson UK, Jank M. Influence of Dietary Supplementation With a Powder Containing A.N. ProDen™ (Ascophyllum Nodosum) Algae on Dog Saliva Metabolome. Front Vet Sci. 2021 Jun 22;8:681951. doi: 10.3389/fvets.2021.681951. PMID: 34239914; PMCID: PMC8258245.