What is Active Stem?
Active Stem is energy boosting LCR Health supplements in powder form that also offers active anti-aging benefits. And as the name suggests, it works at the cellular level to keep your skin cells younger.
Additionally, taking this powder drink helps keeps your joints healthy and muscles strengthened, thereby increasing mobility. This goes a long way to boost productivity.
This blend of active stem cell ingredients is said to improve mental focus, enhance mood and help you stay on tasks longer.
Ideally, it is beneficial to a wide range of people, including those with a workout routine. Worth mention also is, that Active Stem is a doctor-recommended supplement.
- It is Third-Party Tested,
- Manufactured in the U.S.
- Made by LCR, a well-reputed supplement brand
- Offers a sociable 90-day money guarantee
- Green Tea extract
- Blueberry Fruit
- It helps boost energy levels
- Helps fight aging at the cellular level
- Improves mental and cognitive performance
- Supports an active and strong body
- Promotes healthy joints
- Some users prefer capsules over powder-drinks
- May offer varying results
- Only sold online
How Does Active Stem Work?
Active Stem’s working principle is that it helps keep your body cells active and healthy. It works right from where it matters most – at the cellular level, to improve the cell repair function, and joint and tissue health.
In precise, it delivers 5 active cell components that help invigorate your health at the cellular level, providing active anti-aging benefits to all body organs.
This helps strengthen the reproduction of important cells that are involved in tissue repair and restoration, a notion that one study in the EMBO Reports reviewed.
Active Stem also features amino acids that can improve cognitive function by raising the levels of key brain neurotransmitters. This goes on to help improve processing speed and mental clarity. A position that findings in the behavior of neurotransmitters support.
Additionally, the strong antioxidant properties in the formula may boost the immune function, in that, which Ideally helps curb oxidative stress and speeds up cellular and tissue healing. The blend also works to reduce inflammatory symptoms that cause discomfort.
Active Stem Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
This ingredient has strong antioxidant properties that help boost cell repair function. It contains amino acids with immune support benefits, promotes resistance against aging, and aids in tissue damage repair.
Top on that, L-Carnosine may have a positive impact on cell degenerative conditions like Alzheimer’s and other brain-related issues. An analysis of the effects of L-Carnosine on human fibroblasts shared in the Mechanisms of Ageing and Development showed it can rejuvenate aging cells.
This is an active amino acid that promotes cellular development, cell repair, and tissue repair. In other words, this is a key component that aids in the production of important growth proteins.
Besides, it supports healthy brain function, a concept which research shared in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition supports, and adds that it can improve lean muscle growth and proper tissue function.
Green Tea Extract
This is a popular ingredient in health support supplements. In this case, it is said to have immune support benefits. It also has cell repair properties due to its strong antioxidative properties, all thanks to the rich presence of polyphenols in it.
Besides, green tea has been used as a standalone supplement for its antiaging benefits, and has had a study conducted on it for its stress management benefits, age-slowing properties, and neuroprotective potential.
Blueberry is notably rich in healthy Vitamin C components. As such, this makes it an antioxidant power-house that actively helps reduces the effect of free radical damage in the body.
In the formula, the antioxidative property also promotes healthy cognitive function, speeds processing speed, and improves mental health, a view that one study on free radicals supports.
How Does Active Stem Rate?
|The featured ingredients are potent enough to help it deliver the promise. Lots of positive customer reviews.
|All the ingredients are researched for safe use. Made in a regulated facility. No documented instances of adverse side effects.
|Easy to use, time-saving
|Free from additives and preservatives
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How Should You Take Active Stem?
A: Add 1 scoop of Active Stem powder to a 16-ounce glass of water and take either on an empty stomach or with your favorite meal.
Q: How Much Does Active Stem Cost?
A: Active Stem Cost
- 1 Month Supply – $69.00
- 3 Month Supply – $186.30 (save $20)
- 6 Month Supply -$330.15 (save $83.85)
Q: Who Stocks and Sells Active Stem?
A: As of current Active Stem is only sold through the official website. However, the company has started placing some of its other products on retailer sites, and they will likely do the same for this item, soon.
Q: What is Active Stem’s Return Policy?
A: The mother company LCR Health offers a 90-day money-back guarantee for all its products. Now, to ease the return process, users are advised to contact the support staff for guidance on how to initiate the refund procedure.
What Do the Reviewers Think of Active Stem?
- My Pains Have ImprovedI have struggled with knee pain for almost a decade now. At some point, I started having problems with my joints. I had to hold onto something whenever I needed to stand up. Thanks to Active Stem. In just 30 days of using it, I now get off the floor with ease without needing support.– Ben
- So Far So GoodI’m a long-time user of Active Stem-like I ordered it immediately after it came out. My husband became interested when I placed my third order. He is 77 and I’m 74 and the product has increased our quality of life–Jacky
- I Sleep BetterOne area I think this supplement helps a lot is it gives me enough rest. Nowadays I wake feeling fresh and energized. It also helps me sit longer without body pains. Rosalia
- Tastes GoodActive Stem dissolves pretty well but the part I like most is the taste. It is so smooth and yummy. It also raises my energy levels and makes my mornings great! Kessie
The Active Stem powder is quite a unique anti-aging and health-supporting supplement. This is in the sense that, one, it is not an invasive age-fighting solution, but it promotes cellular regeneration right via oral administration.
It helps support the general body’s self-maintenance function, speeds up wound and tissue healing, strengthens joints, and promotes muscle building.
The drink is also berry-flavored, which to a great deal makes taking it comfortable and likable. This allows the product to work for most users, unlike the case with drinks that are not taste-appealing.
People who prefer a supplement that works both on aging and energy support should regard Active Stem as a good fit, in that, it also promotes an active lifestyle. Considering the many benefits, it is fair to say the product is also reasonably priced.
Another detail that sets this supplement above its competitors is the fact that the mother brand – LCR Health is a highly reputed health supplements producing company. For cellular and longevity support you can also check for Telogenesis Reviews and Avantera Elevate as it provides same benefits as Active Stem.
The brand works with independent third-party testing companies, a quality that has earned it more confidence with customers. In other words, Active Stem is a product worth giving a chance – after all, it is covered by a friendly money-back guarantee, so there is nothing to lose.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Ho AD, Wagner W, Mahlknecht U. Stem cells and ageing. The potential of stem cells to overcome age-related deteriorations of the body in regenerative medicine. EMBO Rep. 2005 Jul;6 Spec No(Suppl 1):S35-8. doi: 10.1038/sj.embor.7400436. PMID: 15995659; PMCID: PMC1369281.
- Sheffler ZM, Reddy V, Pillarisetty LS. Physiology, Neurotransmitters. [Updated 2022 May 8]. In: StatPearls [Internet]. Treasure Island (FL): StatPearls Publishing; 2023 Jan-. Available from: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK539894/
- N-Acetyl Cysteine Targets Hepatic Lipid Accumulation to Curb Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in NAFLD: A Comprehensive Analysis of the Literature https://www.mdpi.com/2076-3921/9/12/1283
- Hipkiss AR, Brownson C, Carrier MJ. Carnosine, the anti-ageing, anti-oxidant dipeptide, may react with protein carbonyl groups. Mech Ageing Dev. 2001 Sep 15;122(13):1431-45. doi: 10.1016/s0047-6374(01)00272-x. PMID: 11470131.
- Double-blind, placebo-controlled pilot trial of L-Leucine-enriched amino-acid mixtures on body composition and physical performance in men and women aged 65–75 years https://www.nature.com/articles/ejcn201591
- Prasanth MI, Sivamaruthi BS, Chaiyasut C, Tencomnao T. A Review of the Role of Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) in Antiphotoaging, Stress Resistance, Neuroprotection, and Autophagy. Nutrients. 2019 Feb 23;11(2):474. doi: 10.3390/nu11020474. PMID: 30813433; PMCID: PMC6412948.
- Lobo V, Patil A, Phatak A, Chandra N. Free radicals, antioxidants and functional foods: Impact on human health. Pharmacogn Rev. 2010 Jul;4(8):118-26. doi: 10.4103/0973-7847.70902. PMID: 22228951; PMCID: PMC3249911.