NiacinMax is a sports supplement brand from a company known as Wolfson Berg Limited, one of the most trusted pharmaceutical manufacturers and suppliers over the years.
The company claims to design its line of formulations with the highest quality standards to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
NiacinMax supplements claim to be scientifically crafted using pure natural ingredients and made in FDA- approved facilities. The formula behind this product line is purported to support physical activity and overall body fitness.All of the RDNs on our team support this product as having excellent health benefits.
Seems like NiacinMax contains one key ingredient which is crucial to help you realize increased brain functioning and metabolism, energy and endurance, improved circulation of blood in the body, among other benefits. My research on this product has me convinced that it’s one of the top niacin sprays on the market.
- NiacinMax is a completely organic formula.
- This product absorbs into your system very quickly- within minutes.
- NiacinMax has no associated side effects except perhaps a very mild flush.
- NiacinMax spray has the flavor of peppermint.
- Niacin (Vitamin B 3)
- It can reduce physical and mental fatigue.
- The product can prevent heart disease.
- NiacinMax can increase focus and concentration.
- The product can support the flow of oxygen in the muscles.
- NiacinMax can support the body’s metabolism.
- The results will vary for different users.
- There’s no place to buy it right now.
- There isn’t a lot of information about the manufacturer.
About the Brand
The manufacturer of this spray is apparently a company called Niacin Max, which seems to produce niacin-related products. However, there is almost no information about them online. There’s mention of an official website in several product reviews, but I myself could not find it anywhere.
NiacinMax – Key Facts
|Benefits||Help to reduce physical and mental fatigue,increasing flow of blood in the brain,flow of oxygen in the muscles,prevent heart disease|
|Ingredients||Vitamin B3, and more|
|Company||Wolfson Berg Limited|
Do NiacinMax Supplements Work?
NiacinMax formulation absorbs faster and directly into your cell to deliver results. After consumption, it travels fast through the gastrointestinal tract and is then absorbed into your bloodstream then directly into your cells to boost energy levels. So according to the producer, this product works to enhance sports performance.
What Ingredients are in NiacinMax Products?
NiacinMax is a brand currently with one product in the market. This one supplement has got one key ingredient, Vitamin B3. It is a potent ingredient in sports supplements as it boosts energy production. Niacin assists in converting nutrients into energy and producing fats and cholesterol.
In addition, it can lower cholesterol levels at high doses. You can find it in many foods, such as chicken, fish, meat, and eggs. It has powerful antioxidant effects and can help heal the body and strengthen the immune system. In addition, it supports the health of your digestive and nervous systems.
According to the International Journal of Molecular Science, Vitamin B3 contains elements such as nicotinamide and nicotinic acid which work together to give rise to key enzymatic forms. These are potent when it comes to oxidative reactions which are crucial for the production of energy in the body.
NiacinMax: Price, Package and Deals
Several reviews mention that you can buy this product on the official website, but in my search I was unable to find it. However, the listed prices according to secondary sources are as follows:
- 1 Bottle – $39.00
- 2 Bottles + 1 Free – $79.98
- 3 Bottles + 2 Free – $119.97
How Does NiacinMax Handle Product Return?
NiacinMax products have a 67-day money return policy. So, if you are among the few clients who feel that the products are not helping you to achieve the results you want, you may return the product within 67 days from the date of receiving your order. However, the policy only applies to unused products and in their original container. The refund does not include the handling and shipping fee.
Is NiacinMax FDA Approved?
FDA does not support the production of dietary supplements, but according to the information available on the brand’s website, the products from this brand have been manufacture in FDA-approved facilities to ensure transparency and back their authenticity.
Is NiacinMax Legit?
This brand claims to be legit and that it manufactures it operates in an FDA-approved facility and the ingredients used to develop the products have been scientifically researched to ensure safety and efficiency.
Niacin is not on the list of international standard prohibited list World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA). What this means is that the supplements are among the few legal bodybuilding products in the market today.
According to reviews and information given from other websites, NiacinMax seems to overpower other supplements because of its unique and faster absorption method. I read through all of the reviews I could find on this product and chose some of my favorites for your enjoyment.
- I started taking NiacinMax a few weeks ago, and I have already noticed a huge difference in my energy levels. Gone is my constant fatigue, my muscles have gotten bigger, and I can lift larger weights. I love this product. – Glenn M.
- For me, the best thing about this spray is that it significant boosts my focus and concentration. I’m doing much better at my job since I started taking it, and I also have a lot more energy to get me through the day. – Lis K.
- I really appreciate this spray, as it makes me feel healthy and energized and my day goes so much more smoothly. I would really highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for those benefits. – Len P.
Q: Does NiacinMax Probiotic Work?
A: Yes, NiacinMax Probiotic has enough vitamin B3 an essential element for your overall good health. It claims to work by improving your cholesterol levels. The NiacinMax spray also has clear information on how to use it. It is available on the brand’s official website to ensure that you are taking in the right amount to fasten results.
Q: Is NiacinMax Gluten-Free?
A: Yes, NiacinMax is gluten-free, meaning that you don’t need to worry about your health and the well-being of your body. It is manufacture using scientifically tested natural ingredient to ensure that is safe for your use. There are no current reports on the side effects of NiacinMax.
Q: Is NiacinMax Safe?
A: Yes, Niacin Max is safe for use. It is manufactured using pure and high-quality pharmaceutical ingredients to ensure safety and efficiency. It contains vitamin B3 concentrates alone, which is essential and 100 percent safe for your use.
Q: Is NiacinMax Vegan?
A: No, NiacinMax is not vegan because the ingredient found in the supplement is from both animal and vegetable sources.
Q: Where Can I Buy NiacinMax?
A: NiacinMax can be purchased directly from their official website or on Amazon.
Apart from improving your sports performance, the Vitamin B3 contained in the supplement is a medically proven element known to fight high cholesterol in your body, prevent heart-related conditions, and protect your health. Many RDNs recommend it for health, energy, and other benefits.
If you are a serious athlete that wants to achieve increased strength and or improve on performance and endurance, then you should try supplements from NiacinMax brand.
As long as you follow the Niacin Max dosage as provided on the website, you should able to achieve notable results, according to the company behind this supplement.
If you feel that you still need more information about NiacinMax strips, you want to carry out some additional research on the brand. Another option is to try out other supplements available in the market with the same ingredient.
Personally, my impression of the product based on my research is very high, and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend it to anyone.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
1. nstitute of Medicine. Food and Nutrition Board. Dietary Reference Intakes: Thiamin, Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin B6, Folate, Vitamin B12, Pantothenic Acid, Biotin, and Choline. Washington, DC: National Academy Press, 1998.
2. Kirkland JB. Niacin. In: Ross AC, Caballero B, Cousins RJ, Tucker KL, Ziegler TR, eds. Modern Nutrition in Health and Disease, 11th ed. Baltimore, MD: Williams & Wilkins; 2014:331-40.
3. Bourgeois C, Moss J. Niacin. In: Coates PM, Betz JM, Blackman MR, Cragg GM, Levine M, Moss J, White JD, eds. Encyclopedia of Dietary Supplements, 2nd ed. New York, NY: Informa Healthcare; 2010:562-9.
4. Fu CS, Swendseid ME, Jacob RA, McKee RW. Biochemical markers for assessment of niacin status in young men: Levels of erythrocyte niacin coenzymes and plasma tryptophan. J Nutr 1989;119:1949-55.
5. Norris RB. “Flush-free niacin”: Dietary supplement may be “benefit-free.” Preventive Cardiology 2006;9:64-5.
6. Stokes, K., Nevill, M., Frystyk, J., Lakomy, H., and Hall, G.: “ Human growth hormone responses to repeated bouts of sprint exercise with different recovery periods between bouts.” Journal of Applied Physiology (1985). 2005 Oct;99(4): 1254-61. Epub 2005 May 26, PMID: 15920098 DOI: http://jap.physiology.org/content/99/4/1254
7. Stokes, KA., Tyler, C., Gilbert, KL.: “The growth hormone response to repeated bouts of sprint exercise with and without suppression of lipolysis in men.” Journal of Applied Physiology.2008 Mar;104(3):724-8. PMID: 18187617 DOI: 10.1152/japplphysiol.00534.2007
8. Frystyk, J.: “Exercise and the growth hormone-insulin-like growth factor axis.” Medicine and Science in Sports Exercise. 2010 Jan;42(1):58-66. PMID: 20010129 DOI: 10.1249/MSS.0b013e3181b07d2d
9. Nevill, ME., Holmyard, DJ., Hall, GM., Allsop, P., van Oosterhout, A., Burrin, JM., and Nevill, AM.: “Growth hormone responses to treadmill sprinting in sprint-and-endurance-trained athletes.” European Journal of Applied Psychology, 1996;72(5-6):460-7. PMID: 8925817 DOI: 10.1007/BF00242276
10. Stokes, KA., Nevill, ME., Hall, GM., and Lakomy, HK.: “The time course of the human growth hormone response to a 6 s and a 30 s cycle ergometer sprint.” Journal of Sports Sciences, 2002 Jun;20(6):487-94. PMID: 12137178 DOI: http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/02640410252925152
11. Quabbe, HJ., Luyckx, AS., L’age, M., Schwarz, C.: “Growth hormone, cortisol, and glucagon concentrations during plasma free fatty acid depression: different effects of nicotinic acid and an adenosine derivative (BM 11.189).” The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. 1983 Aug;57(2):410-4. PMID: 6345570 DOI: 10.1210/jcem-57-2-410