Do you ever find that you can’t seem to work out hard enough? When was the last time you felt completely drained of energy, either in a specific situation or in your daily life?
Don’t worry; this is a feeling that almost everyone has experienced at some point. As we age, our bodies create less energy, which affects our actions and behavior. Unfortunately, most people don’t pay attention to factors like food and exercise that may slow down this process and improve their health.
This is why many people use energy boosters like Shroom TECH Sport from Onnit Labs to get their mojo back and keep it going all day long.
So if you’re thinking of buying Shroom TECH Sport, you’ve come to the right place because we’re going to cover all you need to know about it.
What Is Shroom Tech Sport supplement?
Shroom Tech Sport is a natural dietary supplement that improves the cellular activity in the body to increase exercise performance and endurance. It is safe for vegetarians and anyone with severe food allergies because it contains no common allergens. In addition, the immune system is another area where Shroom Tech Sport excels.
How Does It Rate?
- Manufactured in the USA
- The product is free of artificial additives or toxic substances.
- Vet-tested product
- Vitamin B12
- Cordyceps Sinensis
- Astralagus Extract
- Rhodiola Rosea
- Green tea leaf
- It helps to improve aerobic performance
- It is free of major allergens
- It helps to support the immune system
- It might be pricey for some people to afford
- To be effective, you have to take 4 pills a day which might be too much for some people
- The exact dosage of each ingredient is uncl
About The Brand
Onnit is a health and wellness company located in Austin, Texas, with the mission of inspiring peak performance through the use of exclusive products and practical data. Onnit’s mission is to provide organically derived nutritional supplements and functional meals based on the most recent ingredient science and nutritional research findings, with guidance from top professional athletes and medical professionals.
Оnnіt Labs carries various supplements, including the capsuled supplement Shroom TECH Sport. Оnnіt Shroom TECH Sport is only one of several dietary supplements (protein, nootropics, vitamins, and performance formulae) manufactured by Оnnіt Labs.
Although Shroom TECH Sport’s target audience consists mostly of gym rats in need of a natural way to increase their energy levels before, during, and after workouts, the supplement is useful for anybody. This supplement is great for those constantly on the go, whether you are a student, worker, or even gamer.
Other bestselling products from the company include;
- Onnit, Shroom Tech Immune
- Onnit, Alpha Brain
- Onnit, New Mood, Mood & Relaxation
- Onnit, Krill Oil, Essential Fats
- Onnit, AlphaBRAIN Instant, Memory & Focus, Blackberry Lemonade Flavor
The Blends and Key Ingredients
There are a total of 7 active compounds in Onnit Shroom Tech Sport, 5 of which are unique blends:
Vitamin B12 as Methylcobalamin
Vitamin B12, also known as cobalamin, is one of the eight B-complex vitamins essential for converting food into energy. Methylcobalamin is a type of vitamin B12 that functions as a coenzyme and is readily absorbed by the body. Meat, poultry, seafood, eggs, and even some forms of dairy often contain it.
DNA synthesis, RBC creation, marrow regeneration, intestinal and nerve tissue health, and protection against anemia depend on vitamin B12. A decline in cellular energy and a decline in vitamin B12 levels are both common as we become older.
Beef, poultry, dairy, fruits, vegetables, and whole grains are all good sources of chromium. Chromium exists as both trivalent (the type often found in food) and hexavalent (toxic; found in pollution). There are a few distinct types of trivalent chromium, but the version used by Shroom tech is Chromium Рісоlіnаtе.
Chromium has been shown to boost insulin’s efficiency and metabolic rate in addition to its role in regulating blood sugar levels. Several studies have shown it to be useful in the fight against Type 2 Diabetes and in helping patients in their efforts to reduce their body weight.
Shroom Tech O2 Blend – Cordyceps Sinensis
The O2 mix, which consists of two different kinds of the same ingredient, has been added to help you make the most of your exercises by converting the energy you put into muscle growth and strength.
Onnit Shroom Tech O2 Blend’s unique active component, Cordyceps Sinensis, is a blend of whole Cordyceps mushrooms and Cordyceps extract.
This “unique mix of a caterpillar and a fungus” has been used for millennia in traditional Chinese medicine, and its principal components include the phytonutrients, cordycepic acid, and adenosine.
The Cordyceps mushroom is not only nutrient-dense, but it also boosts ATP (energy) production in the body. This improves your body’s oxygen use and provides a natural energy source. In addition, Cordyceps increased exercise tolerance, according to a study published in the Journal of Dietary Supplements. This mushroom is a good source of antioxidants and has potent anti-inflammatory effects.
This herb enhances the delivery of oxygen to the muscles, which can help one develop stronger muscles and more stamina. Moreover, it has stress-reducing adaptogenic properties, as we noted in our AdrenaLife Review article on another health supplement containing this element.
According to research published in the Journal of Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine, ashwagandha increased cardiorespiratory endurance in elite athletes.
Traditional Chinese medicine frequently makes use of this herb. It is a powerful antioxidant that boosts immunity and overall cellular health. In addition, molecules published a study on mice showing that Astralagus enhanced exercise performance and reduced weariness.
This traditional herb has been shown to positively affect many modern health indicators, including relieving stress, decreasing fatigue, fighting depressive symptoms, enhancing mental clarity, and boosting physical performance. Our research article of Beyond Greens Review, has documented the efficacy of Rhodiola Rosea as a treatment option for individuals enduring prolonged or chronic fatigue.
Green tea leaf
It has anti-aging properties, is high in antioxidants, and helps with inflammation, cognitive performance, weight loss, bad breath, and tiredness.
Health Benefits of using Shroom tech sport
- It is keto and vegan friendly
- The green tea extract will increase your energy
- It helps to fight stress and fatigue
- It speeds up metabolism
- It is all-natural. It doesn’t contain additives
- It is a powerful antioxidant
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When is the best time to Take Shroom Tech Sport?
Q: Is Shroom Tech Sport Safe?
Q: Is Shroom Tech Sport Legal?
Q: How Long Does Shroom Tech Sport Last?
Q: Does Shroom Tech Sport Have Caffeine?
Onnit Shroom Tech Sport Reviews – What Reviewers Think
The analysis of Shroom tech sport and the information supplied are quite helpful. However, some reviews from actual users should give you a good idea of how well it works.
- I cannot think of a better supplement to take before a workout. As I exercise, I experience a surge of happiness. Around 45 minutes before my exercise, I take three, and I never feel like I’m going to pass out from exhaustion. At 46, I realize I need all the fuel I can get for my brain, so I actively look for it. It’s gentle on my tummy and helps me get a decent night’s sleep.
– Crystal Miranda
- Since I suffer from Raynaud’s syndrome—poor blood circulation—and am sensitive to coffee and other stimulants, this is the perfect solution to give me the surge of energy I need right before starting my shift. I take half a dose throughout the day, which helps maintain my blood flow during the winter. It’s perfect for me since it contains all my favorite things, but mushrooms are my absolute favorite.
– Luka Bond
- I have been riding my bike on a 9-mile circle four to five times a week this summer. After a couple of weeks of taking SHROOM TECH before I went cycling, I finished the ride roughly eight minutes faster, feeling great and having enough energy and stamina left over.
– Dave Robinson
- After taking this, I find that intense exercise is much less of a challenge. I’ve increased my intensity on the treadmill and other high-intensity interval training at the gym. You have to give it a try to believe it
– Craig Newton
- Fantastic product; I saw a considerable improvement in my running performance, including increased stamina, speed, and distance covered.
– Selena Brown
The all-natural supplement Onnit Labs Shroom Tech Sport aims to improve physical performance and endurance by bolstering cellular function. This supplement can help you get through your workout with more energy. Simply put, this is a premium label from a trusted producer.
Some of the most well-known herbs associated with Ayurvedic medicine are ashwagandha and Rhodiola Rosea. They have been used for hundreds, if not thousands, of years and are supported by substantial research. The inclusion of Cordyceps mushrooms boosts the positive effects even further.
This supplement has no artificial or synthetic ingredients or fillers; all ingredients are natural. Taking it has no known negative side effects, and the manufacturing process is safe. In a separate lab, they conduct thorough third-party testing.
Shroom TECH Sport is a great choice for those searching for a low caffeine energy supplement that delivers on its promises.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Shenoy S, Chaskar U, Sandhu JS, Paadhi MM. Effects of eight-week supplementation of Ashwagandha on cardiorespiratory endurance in elite Indian cyclists. J Ayurveda Integr Med. 2012 Oct;3(4):209-14. doi: 10.4103/0975-9476.104444. PMID: 23326093; PMCID: PMC3545242.
- Hirsch KR, Smith-Ryan AE, Roelofs EJ, Trexler ET, Mock MG. Cordyceps militaris Improves Tolerance to High-Intensity Exercise After Acute and Chronic Supplementation. J Diet Suppl. 2017 Jan 2;14(1):42-53. doi: 10.1080/19390211.2016.1203386. Epub 2016 Jul 13. PMID: 27408987; PMCID: PMC5236007.
- Yeh TS, Chuang HL, Huang WC, Chen YM, Huang CC, Hsu MC. Astragalus membranaceus improves exercise performance and ameliorates exercise-induced fatigue in trained mice. Molecules. 2014 Mar 3;19(3):2793-807. doi: 10.3390/molecules19032793. PMID: 24595275; PMCID: PMC6271379.
- Vitamin B12 - https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminB12-HealthProfessional/
- Cefalu WT, Rood J, Pinsonat P, Qin J, Sereda O, Levitan L, Anderson RA, Zhang XH, Martin JM, Martin CK, Wang ZQ, Newcomer B. Characterization of the metabolic and physiologic response to chromium supplementation in subjects with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Metabolism. 2010 May;59(5):755-62. doi: 10.1016/j.metabol.2009.09.023. Epub 2009 Dec 22. PMID: 20022616; PMCID: PMC4020630.
- Xu YF. Effect of Polysaccharide from Cordyceps militaris (Ascomycetes) on Physical Fatigue Induced by Forced Swimming. Int J Med Mushrooms. 2016;18(12):1083-1092. doi: 10.1615/IntJMedMushrooms.v18.i12.30. PMID: 28094746.
- Cropley M, Banks AP, Boyle J. The Effects of Rhodiola rosea L. Extract on Anxiety, Stress, Cognition and Other Mood Symptoms. Phytother Res. 2015 Dec;29(12):1934-9. doi: 10.1002/ptr.5486. Epub 2015 Oct 27. PMID: 26502953.
- The impact of caffeine on mood, cognitive function, performance and hydration: a review of benefits and risks - https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/j.1467-3010.2007.00665.x