Ashley White, MPH, RDN, LDN
HighlightsAshley White, MPH, RDN, LDN is a registered dietitian located in Cary, NC. She currently practices at DayTwo, Inc., which is in Walnut Creek, CA.
Ashley White, MPH, RDN, LDN is a registered dietitian that has worked in diabetes care since the beginning of 2021. Ms. White works at an innovative telehealth employee wellness company, DayTwo, that provides individuals with pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes personalized nutrition recommendations based on the individual’s gut microbiome. Ms. White always takes a compassionate and empathetic approach when working with her clients. She believes in taking a holistic approach to improve the health of those living with type 2 diabetes, by not just focusing on the nutritional needs of her clients, but their mental and physical well-being as well.
Ms. White was born and raised in Wilmington, NC, and currently resides in Cary, NC. She loves outdoor activities like hiking and kayaking, trying out local restaurants, and exploring new travel destinations.
- Master of Public Health with Registered Dietitian Training from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, August 2020
- Bachelor of Science in Human Nutrition from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro, May 2018
- Eat This, Not That! - 19 Healthiest Snacks to Buy for the Super Bowl, According to Dietitians, February 2021
- Eat This, Not That! - 5 Healthy Costco Food Court Orders, According to Registered Dietitians, May 2021
- Eat This, Not That! - 4 Major Side Effects of Eating Costco Bakery Items, June 2021
- Pediatric Nutrition Practice Group of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics – Manuscript Author: Case Study of the Nutritional Management of a 15-month-old infant with Spina Bifida Myelomeningocele (Pending Publication - 2021)