Luisa Hernandez Busto, MSc, RDN, LDN
HighlightsLuisa Hernandez MSc, RDN, LDN is a registered dietitian located in Miami, Fl. She is currently specialized in Geriatric Nutrition working in a Nursing Home.
Luisa Hernandez is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist that completed her bachelor's and practice in Puerto Rico, then moved to Spain to pursue a master’s degree focused on Human Nutrition. Since then, she has been working in different settings including nutrition counseling focused on Medical Nutrition Therapy and with Geriatric Population in a Nursing home. Her main passion for nutrition is to educate and help people to achieve their goals focusing on eating better to prevent and treat chronic diseases. Working with clients to motivate and follow up with their progress is her main motivation.
Ms. White was born and raised in Wilmington, NC, and currently resides in Cary, NC. She loves outdoor activities like hiking and kayaking, trying out local restaurants, and exploring new travel destinations.
- Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics in the University of Puerto Rico, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Dietetic Internship in the Medical Science Campus, San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Master of Human Nutrition and Applied Dietetics at University of Complutense, Madrid, Spain
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
- Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist in Florida and Puerto Rico Food Safety Certified
- Published article in the newspaper “El Nuevo Dia” - “Importante comer alimentos ricos en Vitamina D”
- Member of the American Geriatrics Society and Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics