Mudita Arora MSc, MS, RDN, LD
- Mudita Arora MSc, MS, RDN, LD is a registered and a licensed dietitian from Los Gatos, California and recently relocated to Lexington, Kentucky.
- She is currently working as a Hospital Nutrition Business Manager for Reckitt – Mead Johnson Nutrition, which is headquartered in New Jersey.
- Mudita worked as a Clinical Nutrition Manager for a large acute care hospital system in San Jose, CA. She has been practicing as a dietitian for 16+ years.
Mudita Arora MSc, MS, RDN, LD is a registered and a licensed dietitian. In her current role, she acts as a liaison between hospitals and Mead Johnson Nutrition to carry out special projects while partnering with neonatologists, NICU nurses and dietitians, etc. In her previous role, Mudita was responsible for creating and maintaining special diet manual and nutritional analysis of all the adult and pediatric diets in a large acute healthcare system. She was the dietitian leader to make any decisions or provide subject matter expertise for the hospital during COVID 19 pandemic.
Ms. Arora is a super motivated, goal-oriented and high-achieving dietetic professional, who believes in compassion, respect and spirit of service as core values while treating her clients. She believes in the importance of the overall health of mind, body and soul.
Ms. Arora was born and raised in India. She completed her higher education from US and currently resides in Lexington, KY. She loves cooking different cuisines and baking. She loves outdoor activities like hiking; visiting farmer’s market and trying out local restaurants.
- Master of Science: Nutrition and Dietetics Administration and Coordinated Program in Dietetics from University of Kentucky Lexington, KY.
- Master of Science: Nutrition and Food Science from Allahabad, India
- Bachelor of Science: Home Science from New Delhi, India
Media, Activities and Honors
- Serving as Current House of Delegates Representative (2021-2024) and Immediate Past Chair for Indians in Nutrition and Dietetics (2020-2021)
- Guest speaker on the topic: Indians Abroad – Stories of Resilience: Beyond Bedside and the Power of Yes for Nutrition Innovator Virtual Summit 2021 held in India
- Guest speaker and Panelist for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo on the topic - Nourishing our Communities through a Pandemic: Stories of Resilience from the front lines
- Awarded “Outstanding Dietitian of the Year” (2019-2020)
- Guest on WKYT – TV channel to discuss Healthy Snacking durin Super Bowl in 2020
- Selected as State Media Representative, Nominating Committee Chair, President and Membership Recruiting and Retention Chair for Kentucky Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (2019-2020, 2018-2019, 2017-2018 and 2016-2017 respectively)
- Emerging Dietetic Leader (2010) and Recognized Young Dietitian of the Year (2011) Award by Kentucky Dietetic Association