What is Striction D?
Striction D is a supplement which naturally lowers blood sugar levels with 100% pure, organic ingredients. Ideal for users with diabetes, it also improves insulin resistance and lowers lipid levels. The formula supports heart health, immunity, and decreases blood pressure.
Striction D blood sugar supplement comes highly recommended by our team of expert RDNs for its completely natural health benefits and nutritional value.
Having researched a number of similar brands, I have no trouble naming Striction D is one of the very best organic blood sugar supplements available on the market today.
How Does It Rate?
- Healthy Habits LLC is a top supplement manufacturer with 40 years of experience in the industry.
- The ingredients are 100% naturally sourced, with no additives or fillers.
- They produce their products in a facility in the USA following a rigid manufacturing process.
- There are no associated Striction D side effects.
- Ceylon Cinnamon
- Striction D can balance blood sugar levels.
- This supplement enhances insulin sensitivity.
- The Striction D supplement can lower blood pressure levels.
- It can diminish lipid levels.
- This product supports a strong immune system.
- The results will differ somewhat for different users.
- High demand may sometimes lead to low stock.
- Some users do not like taking capsules.
|Lowers Blood Pressure and Blood Sugar, Decreases Lipid Levels, Boosts Immunity, Enhances Insulin Sensitivity, Improves Metabolism
|One Time Purchase
|Shipping free for orders over $99
Promo code EZ10OFF at checkout for a 10% discount
|Healthy Habits LLC
About the Brand
The manufacturer of Striction D is a company called Healthy Habits LLC, which is a top health and wellness supplement organization located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Founded in 1982, they have 4 decades of experience producing safe, quality, pure organic supplements for various health issues. Their other famous product is Striction BP supplement that lowers blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels while also supporting a healthy immune system.
How Does It Work?
Striction D contains ingredients which increase insulin sensitivity and improve the transport of glucose to the cells. This decreases blood sugar levels, which is very helpful for diabetic or pre-diabetic individuals.
The formula also stimulates nitric acid production and transport, which leads to vasodilation of the blood vessels. This results in improved circulation and overall heart health. It could also result in a reduction in blood pressure readings.
A study in the Journal of Clinical Hypertension concluded that a single dose of nitric oxide in patients with hypertension lowered blood pressure, improved vascular compliance, and restored endothelial function .
Striction D could also lower lipid levels and decrease fat and weight without the loss of lean muscle mass. This is a nutrient-rich formula which is high in anti-inflammatory agents and antioxidants.
These decrease swelling in the body and abolish harmful free radicals, lowering oxidative stress for repair and healing and a stronger immune system.
You can also explore different Blood Pressure supplements. Check out our full VitaPost Blood Pressure Support Review article for more information.
What Are the Ingredients?
These are some of the primary active Striction D ingredients:
This essential mineral serves numerous functions in the body, such as supporting the immune system, promoting growth and development, and synthesizing DNA, as we noted in our Multi GI 5 reviews article on another health supplement that contains this component. Zinc plays a key role in lipid and glucose metabolism and may also improve glucose storage .
In addition, there’s evidence that zinc deficiency may be correlated with high blood pressure . A study in the Daru Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences concluded that zinc had beneficial results for both type 1 and type 2 diabetes .
This is an essential mineral that we get from foods, although our bodies only require it in small amounts. Some of its main functions are to elevate insulin synthesis, improve glucose metabolism, and decrease blood sugar levels, which makes it helpful for people with diabetes.
There’s evidence that cinnamon may lower insulin resistance and blood sugar levels. In addition, it could decrease cholesterol, support heart health, and lower the risk of developing cardiovascular disease.
This spice also has anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and antioxidant benefits, and supports general health and a strong immune system. A study in the International Journal of Food Science concluded that cinnamon has a positive effect on blood parameters in healthy individuals .
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who Should Take It?
Q: What is the Return Policy?
They also have a 365-day guarantee which offers you store credit in the amount of your purchase if you contact the company within a year of the purchase.
Q: Where to Buy Striction D?
At the moment if you use the promo code EZ10OFF at checkout, you save an additional 10%. The Striction D price list is as follows:
1 Bottle – $69.95
3 Bottles – $46.63/bottle
6 Bottles – $41.97/bottle
12 Bottles – $34.98/bottle
Q: Is Striction D Safe?
The company manufactures in a facility in the USA following rigid safety standards, and the product undergoes careful third-party testing. I read through many Striction D review posts and did not see any mention of side effects.
Q: What Sets It Apart From the Competition?
Q: Is There Any Striction D Side Effects?
What Do The Striction D Reviews Say?
I enjoyed reading through the Striction D reviews, because most of the comments were very positive and upbeat. Customers experienced real medical results in terms of reductions in blood sugar and blood pressure levels.
I picked out some of the best of the user comments, so you could get a good idea of the customer experience with this supplement.
- Excellent Product
Does what it promises without any negative side effects. Love Striction D!– Peter
- Great Success
I am using this product along with several other supplements to remove myself from the use of prescription medications of all kinds. I have had great success with this product in reducing my blood sugar levels.– John S.
- Very Satisfied
I am very satisfied with the Striction D product that I started taking just 2 weeks ago. I take one capsule at breakfast and one at dinner and I am getting great results in lowering my blood sugar.
The numbers are so good that I reduced my nighttime glipizide dose by 50%. If this trend continues I will be looking to place my next order with a subscription. Thanks for this amazing product, it is helping reduce my dependency on the pharmaceutical products I have been on for many years. – Frederick D
Striction D is an organic, high quality dietary supplement which naturally decreases blood sugar levels, improves insulin sensitivity, and decreases lipid levels, making it ideal for people with diabetes or pre-diabetes. It also lowers blood pressure and supports a strong immune system. This brand comes highly recommended by many RDNs worldwide.
The Striction D reviews reflect the high quality of the product. Many of the users got real reductions in blood sugar levels and blood pressure, and felt that this supplement was more than worth the price. Customers reported a genuine difference in their health and wellbeing.
Made by a top manufacturer in the health and wellness industry, Striction D contains only pure, organic ingredients free of harmful additives or fillers. It’s completely safe and should not lead to any side effects. Based on my research of several similar brands, I’m confident that this is among the very best natural blood sugar supplements.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Mechanisms of Insulin Action and Insulin Resistance: https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/physrev.00063.2017?cookieSet=1
- Houston M, Hays L. Acute effects of an oral nitric oxide supplement on blood pressure, endothelial function, and vascular compliance in hypertensive patients. J Clin Hypertens (Greenwich). 2014 Jul;16(7):524-9. doi: 10.1111/jch.12352. Epub 2014 Jun 24. PMID: 24962851; PMCID: PMC8031495.
- Zinc Deficiency Correlates With Severity Of Diabetic Polyneuropathy: https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/action/cookieAbsent
- Zinc Deficiency Induces Hypertension By Promoting Renal Na+ Reabsorption: https://journals.physiology.org/doi/full/10.1152/ajprenal.00487.2018?cookieSet=1
- Ranasinghe P, Pigera S, Galappatthy P, Katulanda P, Constantine GR. Zinc and diabetes mellitus: understanding molecular mechanisms and clinical implications. Daru. 2015 Sep 17;23(1):44. doi: 10.1186/s40199-015-0127-4. PMID: 26381880; PMCID: PMC4573932.
- Havel PJ. A scientific review: the role of chromium in insulin resistance. Diabetes Educ. 2004;Suppl:2-14. PMID: 15208835.
- Pham AQ, Kourlas H, Pham DQ. Cinnamon supplementation in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus. Pharmacotherapy. 2007 Apr;27(4):595-9. doi: 10.1592/phco.27.4.595. PMID: 17381386.
- Kizilaslan N, Erdem NZ. The Effect of Different Amounts of Cinnamon Consumption on Blood Glucose in Healthy Adult Individuals. Int J Food Sci. 2019 Mar 4;2019:4138534. doi: 10.1155/2019/4138534. PMID: 30949494; PMCID: PMC6425402.
- Ranasinghe P, Perera S, Gunatilake M, Abeywardene E, Gunapala N, Premakumara S, Perera K, Lokuhetty D, Katulanda P. Effects of Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Ceylon cinnamon) on blood glucose and lipids in a diabetic and healthy rat model. Pharmacognosy Res. 2012 Apr;4(2):73-9. doi: 10.4103/0974-8490.94719. PMID: 22518078; PMCID: PMC3326760.
- Zinc Supplementation For The Prevention Of Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus: https://www.cochranelibrary.com/cdsr/doi/10.1002/14651858.CD005525.pub3/full
- Chromium Supplementation Negotiation with Diabetes Mellitus, Hyperlipidemia and Depression:
- Wolever TM, Miller JB. Sugars and blood glucose control. Am J Clin Nutr. 1995 Jul;62(1 Suppl):212S-221S; discussion 221S-227S. doi: 10.1093/ajcn/62.1.212S. PMID: 7598079.