What is Nutra Bites Dog?
Nutra Bite Dog is a multifunctional snack developed to support your dog’s digestion function, weight management, and general health. The bites are made using one key ingredient-bison liver. It is low in calories and packed with potent nutrients such as minerals, essential fatty acids, and vitamins.
These essential nutrients derived from bison liver are said to play crucial roles in the body. Studies have shown that vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids have a health effect on weight management, digestion function, and the body’s overall health.
You can give Nutra Bite to your dog as a meal topper, daily treat, or for training. It is a product of its kind that will provide your dog with a great taste coupled with plenty of nutrition benefits.
About the Brand
Nutra Bite Dog is manufactured by a company called Ultimate Pet Nutrition. The USA-based firm is known for producing canine products to help boost the overall health of dogs and cats.
They offer a variety of pet health support products ranging from nutritious supplements to bites as well as provide helpful dog and cat care information meant to enlighten pet lovers. Ultimate Pet Nutrition’s best-selling products are Canine Fresh, Nutra Bite Dog, Nutra Thrive, Juve Flex, Nutra Complete Dog Food, and many more.
Besides, you can follow Ultimate Pet Nutrition on social media through their platforms, where they also share updates on their pet care-related offers.
How Does It Rate?
- Backed by a 100% money-back guarantee
- Developed by a veterinarian
- Uses premium researched ingredients
- No artificial additives or fillers
- Manufactured in the United States
- Bison Liver
- Support healthy digestion
- Helps maintain a healthy weight
- Boost overall health
- Sold online
- Sold in specified regions only
|Supports healthy digestion, healthy weight, and overall health
|Iron, Phosphorus Vitamin A, Vitamin B, copper, Essential Fatty Acid, and Zinc
|Up to 16% off
|Ultimate Pet Nutrition
|Both male and female dogs
What are the Ingredients in Nutra Bites Dog?
Bison liver is the only ingredient used to formulate Nutra Bites. It is a top-grade protein low in calories but loaded with potent nutrients like minerals, vitamins, and essential fatty acids. These nutrients support your dog’s health in many ways. It helps the dog to maintain a healthy weight, ensures smooth digestion, and supports an overall healthy body.
Some of the key constituents in the Bison Liver include:
- Minerals: Minerals are essential for the well-being of the body. They are said to play different roles in the body like supporting healthy bones, heart, brain, and muscles. They are also essential when it comes to the production of enzymes and hormones in the body. According to a study in Critical Review Food & Science, adequate intake of minerals is important for the prevention of degenerative and nutrition-related diseases such as obesity, cardiovascular, and cancer.
- Essential fatty acids: Essential fatty acid has been associated with many physiological functions. According to the Journal of Food Science and Technology, fatty acids can help reduce cardiovascular-related illness and arthritis. It has also been found to play anti-inflammation activity in the body.
- Vitamins: Vitamins are organic compounds believed to support an overall healthy body because of their ability to prevent various illnesses. Bison liver is a rich source of vitamin A and B. Vitamin A, according to research in the Journal of Clinical Medicine is a micronutrient known to play a crucial role as far as promoting the body’s immune function is concerned. A study carried out in Subcell Biochemistry shows that Vitamin B contributes to the healthy function of metabolism and the immune system among others.
How Does Nutra Bites Dog Work?
Nutra Bites are carefully manufactured to ensure that they support the overall health of your dog. It is low in calories to ensure that your dog maintains a healthy weight.
This product feature one very rich ingredient – bison liver. This ingredient is quite nutritious because it is packed with nutrients like Vitamin A, Vitamin B, copper, iron, phosphorus, essential fatty acid, and zinc.
These nutrients once they get into the dog’s body they work together to ensure that your dog experiences an overall healthy body including healthy digestion and weight.
Q: Is Nutra Bites Dog Suitable for All Dogs?
Q: Do I Need a Prescription to Purchase Nutra Bites Dog?
Q: Are Nutra Bites Dog Supplements Safe?
Q: How Do I Take Nutra Bites Dog?
Q: Is Nutra Bites Dog FDA-Approved?
What Do Reviewers Think of Nutra Bites Dog?
- This product is great and my dog enjoys eating it so much. However, my concern is the price because it may not be pocket-friendly if you have more than one dog and you want to put them on the bites daily. Eddie
- My dog enjoys eating these delicious bison pallets. Her health has improved since I started giving her the bites. Her digestion is smooth, she looks active, and her feeding habit has improved. She seems to love the taste and flavor of these bites. Sophie
- Because of the price, I only give them to my Chihuahua three times a week. She really loves the bites and I can see her health has generally improved. She also looks happy and active. Barbara
- I have been giving my German shepherd a variety of snacks from various brands, but he seems to enjoy this one so much. He loves the taste and flavor. I will get him more of this stuff. Henry
Very Good but a bit Pricey
Improved Feeding Habits
My Dog Looks Comfortable and Happy
It is His Favorite
How to Order Nutra Bites Dog
To place an order you need an account. This means you need to create your account which you will use to place an order through the brand’s official website.
Nutra Bites Dog Current price is as below:
- 1 Bag – $24.99
- 3 Bags – $65.97
- 6 Bags – $125.94
Nutra Bites Dog Alternatives
Brutus Bone Broth for Dogs
- Supports healthy joints and overall health
- No artificial additives or preservatives
- Manufactured using all-natural ingredients
- Made in the USA
- You can only get it online
Jungle Calling Beef Tendon
- Promotes healthy joints, easy digestion, and overall health
- Made in compliance with the local food safety standards
- Manufactured using natural ingredients
- Not suitable for dogs under 5 months
Beef Lung Bites
- Supports healthy heart, muscles, and easy digestion
- |Made in the United States
- No artificial preservatives or additives
- Highly-priced compared to other alternatives in the market
Nutra Bite is a top-grade protein made from bison liver and contains no additives or preservatives. It supports healthy digestion and is good at maintaining your dog’s weight and for the overall well-being of your pup.
There are plenty of dog snacks in the market but Nutra Bite has been able to stand out from the rest. This product from an American-based Company has received overwhelmingly positive reviews from customers, meaning that most of them are thrilled with the results.
The only concern with this product may be the price but when you look at the benefits it has to offer, it is worth every dollar. Alternative to Ultimate Pet Nutrition Nutra Bites which have similar benefits, as we mentioned in article of Nutra Thrive Reviews.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Huang Z, Liu Y, Qi G, Brand D, Zheng SG. Role of Vitamin A in the Immune System. J Clin Med. 2018 Sep 6;7(9):258. doi: 10.3390/jcm7090258. PMID: 30200565; PMCID: PMC6162863.
- Mikkelsen K, Apostolopoulos V. B Vitamins and Ageing. Subcell Biochem. 2018;90:451-470. doi: 10.1007/978-981-13-2835-0_15. PMID: 30779018.
- Wing BA, Lee GC, Huang ES. The human cytomegalovirus UL94 open reading frame encodes a conserved herpesvirus capsid/tegument-associated virion protein that is expressed with true late kinetics. J Virol. 1996 Jun;70(6):3339-45. doi: 10.1128/JVI.70.6.3339-3345.1996. PMID: 8648663; PMCID: PMC190204.
- Lozano Muñoz I, Díaz NF. Minerals in edible seaweed: health benefits and food safety issues. Crit Rev Food Sci Nutr. 2022;62(6):1592-1607. doi: 10.1080/10408398.2020.1844637. Epub 2020 Nov 18. PMID: 33203217.