What is Cellinea?
Cellinea is a dietary supplement for women who want to get rid of cellulite that invade skin areas like buttocks, thighs, and hips.
The product is prepared using research-based and proven ingredients to help you wipe out cellulite at the cellular level.
Cellinea is one of the few safe proven methods of managing cellulite. Instead of opting for cosmetic surgery, which always comes with unnecessary and unexpected health risks, Cellinea capsules work from the inside out to fight the root cause of cellulite formation.
Users of this product have not posted any health concerns or side effects but only positive results, an indication that it is a safe and effective method of eliminating cellulite.
About the Brand
Cellinea dietary supplement is manufactured by a company called Cellinea, meaning that this product takes after the brand’s name.
The company is located in the United Kingdom and distributes its products across Europe and North America, among other regions.
How Does It Rate?
- Features research-based high-quality natural ingredients
- Easy-to-swallow capsules
- Targets the root cause of cellulite
- No side effects
- Made in the UK
- Nettle Leaf Extract
- Horsetail Extract
- Grape seed extract
- Silica Acid
- Eliminates cellulite to restore smooth skin
- Restores skin hydration
- Boosts nutrient absorption
- It improves skin elasticity
- Enhances metabolism to help manage fat deposits
- It does not promise instant results
- It has no free trial offer
|Eliminates and prevents cellulite formation, Restores healthy and smooth skin, Improves skin elasticity, and Hydrates the skin.
|Fucus Extract, Green tea
|Up to 50% Off
|Adult (18 years and above)
How Does Cellinea Work?
Cellinea contains natural cell-replenishing ingredients that actively help keep the skin young. In precise, it works by targeting the main cause of cellulite formation on your skin.
Ideally, Cellinea slows the fat deposit process which means the body will not form new cellulite. It also promotes moisture retention which enhances skin volume and improves unevenness. Enhanced hydration on the skin helps smooth out bumpy and cellulite-stricken skin.
The formula also supports the healthy circulation of blood in the skin and the whole body. This is important in ensuring nutrients get transported to all parts of the body.
The ingredients in Cellinea are rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory benefits that actively reduce redness and skin swelling.
Various studies, including one shared in the Oxidative Medical, highlighted the benefits that anti-oxidants offer on photoaged skin.
What are the Ingredients in Cellinea?
Nettle Leaf Extract
An extract from Nettle Leaf is shown to help fight skin concerns, including cellulite. It reduces its appearance to give your skin a smooth and shinier look. Besides, the composition of particles in this ingredient is similar to constituents that are found in hair and skin products.
According to Clinical, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermatology, nettle leaf extract may combat stubborn cellulite in areas like buttocks, thighs, and hips.
It can also help improve orange peel-looking skin and skin tonicity.
Grape Seed Extract
Grape seed extract is pointed to contain potent antioxidant properties essential for protecting the skin from experiencing various complications.
It is believed to offer skin protective and therapeutic effects, to keep it healthy and appealing.
According to a study in the Archives of Dermatological Research, grape seed extract can help address various skin disorders, making it an ideal ingredient for treating and managing skin problems.
Silica acid is a common ingredient in skin care products. It has been found to have beneficial effects on aging hair, skin, and nails. It can help improve the look of aging skin, fragile hair, and nails.
A research study in the Journal of International Medical Research has shown that oral ingestion of silica acid can help improve wrinkles, skin thickness, and nail and hair conditions.
This extract is said to offer powerful anti-inflammation antioxidant properties.
For this reason, it is believed to help in the management of oxidative stress and also the modulation of inflammation in the skin.
It is also a great substance when it comes to inducing antibacterial activity crucial for healthy skin.
A study in Natural product Research shows that horsetail extract is good at freeing fat mass in the body and is also crucial when it comes to managing and treating cellulite.
Different research pieces agree that green tea is packed with antioxidant agents believed to protect the skin from the damaging effects of UV radiation.
Oral consumption of green tea extracts can reduce body fat which to some great extent is responsible for cellulite formation as we mentioned in our CrazyBulk Gynectrol Reviews article.
According to a study in Medicine, green tea extract has shown the ability to reduce fat deposits under the skin and can also help treat metabolic syndrome like obesity.
Q: Is Cellinea Suitable for Everyone?
Q: Do I Need a Prescription to Purchase Cellinea?
Q: Are Cellinea Supplements Safe?
Q: How Do I Take Cellinea?
Q: Is Cellinea FDA-Approved?
What Do Reviewers Think of Cellinea?
- “Not ashamed of exposing my inner skin anymore. Thanks, I discovered this stuff. It has helped me eliminate cellulites completely.’’Kimberly
- “Thanks to this product I have my smooth and cellulite-free skin back. It is actually worth buying.’’Becky
- “I great product you won’t regret adding to your health regimen. I highly recommend it.’’ Linda
- “My friend and I take Cellinea to prevent cellulite. It works for us.’’Cindy
How to Order Cellinea
You can make an order of this dietary supplement through the official website by filling in your personal details for quick or efficient delivery.
How Does It Compare to Other Similar Products?
|FORZA- Anti-Cellulite Formula
There are many ways of eliminating cellulite but many of the available options are risky and less effective.
Cellinea is a dietary health supplement developed with care to help you get rid of cellulite most safely and conveniently.
Cellinea capsules are hassle-free and feature natural herb extract with documented effects to guarantee safety and potency.
Compared to other alternatives in the market, the overwhelming reviews from customers have proven that this supplement is worth every penny.
Try HerSolution Sculpt Scrub if you don’t want to take capsules to get rid of cellulite and tighten your skin. It is the ideal substitute. Dermatologists from around the world highly recommend HerSolution Sculpt. It promotes circulation, reduces inflammation, tightens the skin to minimize fine wrinkles and pocket marks, and breaks down cellulite beneath the skin to leave a smooth surface.
Up Next – Best Cellulite Creams
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Soleymani S, Iranpanah A, Najafi F, Belwal T, Ramola S, Abbasabadi Z, Momtaz S, Farzaei MH. Implications of grape extract and its nanoformulated bioactive agent resveratrol against skin disorders. Arch Dermatol Res. 2019 Oct;311(8):577-588. doi: 10.1007/s00403-019-01930-z. Epub 2019 May 21. PMID: 31115657.
- Ghadially R, Halkier-Sorensen L, Elias PM. Effects of petrolatum on stratum corneum structure and function. J Am Acad Dermatol. 1992 Mar;26(3 Pt 2):387-96. doi: 10.1016/0190-9622(92)70060-s. PMID: 1564142.
- Lassus A. Colloidal silicic acid for oral and topical treatment of aged skin, fragile hair and brittle nails in females. J Int Med Res. 1993 Jul-Aug;21(4):209-15. doi: 10.1177/030006059302100406. PMID: 8112478.
- Dupont E, Journet M, Oula ML, Gomez J, Léveillé C, Loing E, Bilodeau D. An integral topical gel for cellulite reduction: results from a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled evaluation of efficacy. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2014 Feb 20;7:73-88. doi: 10.2147/CCID.S53580. PMID: 24600240; PMCID: PMC3933246.
- Jurgens TM, Whelan AM, Killian L, Doucette S, Kirk S, Foy E. Green tea for weight loss and weight maintenance in overweight or obese adults. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2012 Dec 12;12(12):CD008650. doi: 10.1002/14651858.CD008650.pub2. PMID: 23235664; PMCID: PMC8406948.