What is HerSolution Sculpt Scrub?
Sculpt Scrub is an anti-aging body lotion which primarily aims to break down cellulite under the skin, leaving a smooth surface. It improves circulation, decreases inflammation, and tightens the skin to smooth fine lines and pocket marks.
Highly recommended by dermatologists all over the world, this scrub includes a rich blend of organics that have scientific backing. In my opinion, it is one of the top cellulite scrubs on the market today. You can buy it alone, or in a set with 2 other products:
HerSolution® Stretch Mark Serum : Enriching, hydrating formula which tightens the skin and fades stretch marks
HerSolution® Firm Mask : Skin care mask which firms the complexion and smooths wrinkles and lines
How Does It Rate?
- The brand is completely cruelty-free.
- The ingredients are 100% organically sourced.
- This scrub is free of gluten, parabens, and other additives or fillers.
- The product is hypoallergenic.
- Vitamin C
- Rosehip Seed Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Walnut Shell Powder
- Lavender Flower Water
- Coffee Arabica Extract
- Coconut Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Kaolin Clay
- HerSolution Sculpt Scrub can eliminate cellulite.
- It’s deeply hydrating to the skin, and gets rid of dryness.
- It tightens the skin and improves elasticity.
- This scrub repairs damage to the skin barrier.
- It can reduce inflammation and heal wounds.
- It has coconut, which some users are intolerant to.
- The results vary for different individuals.
- High demand may sometimes lead to low stock.
|Benefits||Reduces Cellulite, Tightens Skin, Enhances Elasticity, Hydrates The Skin, Repairs Damage, Smooths Wrinkles and Fine Lines, Decreases Inflammation|
|Ingredients||Lavender Flower Water, Coffee Arabica Extract, Coconut Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Vitamin C, Betaine|
|Discounts||Free shipping for U.S orders over $200|
|Company||Leading Edge Health Inc.|
About the Brand
The manufacturer of Sculpt Scrub is a large health and beauty corporation called Leading Edge Health Inc. Located in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, they began operations in 1997. The company offers a number of top brands of health supplements and skin care products.
How Does It Work?
This scrub includes ingredients which improve circulation in the skin, boosting health and helping to break down the fat cells that are the root cause of cellulite. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which reduce swelling and redness on the skin and may heal wounds or skin conditions.
There are ingredients which stimulate collagen and elastin production, replacing some of the amount lost with time. This tightens and improves elasticity, smoothing fine lines, pocketing, and stretch marks on the skin.
When it comes to stretch mark creams, there are various options available, such as Skinception. This particular cream is designed to aid in the recovery from stretch marks. You can explore Intensive Stretch Mark Therapy reviews to learn more about its effectiveness.
The formula is very hydrating, moisturizing and eliminating dryness. It also plumps, to smooth the surface and further eliminate cellulite and lines on the skin. The scrub could also block melanin production, lightening the skin and getting rid of hyperpigmentation.
Sculpt Scrub contains antioxidants which break down free radicals and lower oxidative stress, promoting healing and repair of the skin. It also protects from UV rays and other harmful environmental agents.
What Are the Ingredients?
These are some of the primary active ingredients:
Coffee Arabica Extract
This rich coffee is very high in caffeine, which can improve circulation in the skin. This promotes better health, gives the skin a radiant glow, and helps break down the fat cells under the skin that cause cellulite, as we documented in our review of Javy Coffee article on another health supplement containing this ingredient.
Caffeine is a powerful antioxidant which can desotry free radicals and promote skin repair and overall health. A study in Pharmaceuticals concluded that a tea and coffee extract had effective anti-cellulite benefits .
A deeply hydrating oil, it can moisturize and get rid of dryness. It may also get under the skin to plump and smooth cellulite and other lines. It’s high in anti-inflammatory agents which decrease redness and swelling and treat some skin conditions.
It also has potent antioxidants which repair and protect the skin. An article in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences mentioned the skin-barrier protecting effects of coconut oil, as well as its potent antioxidant properties .
This oil is hydrating, and it also works well to detox the pores of dirt and oils and cleanse the skin. It has powerful antioxidants which repair the skin and protect it from UV rays and other harmful agents.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who Should Use It?
Q: Is It Legitimate?
Q: What is the Return Policy?
Q: Where Can You Buy It?
1 Month – $49.99
2 Months – $46.99/each
3 Months – $44.99/each
6 Months – $39.99/each
Q: Is It Safe?
Q: What Sets It Apart From the Competition?
What Do The Reviews Say?
The vast majority of the customer reviews for HerSolution® Sculpt Scrub were very positive. Many women said they got great anti-cellulite benefits, and also appreciated the product as a general body lotion.
Here are some of the best user comments to give you an idea of what people are saying about this scrub.
- Had the worst cellulite ever – on my legs, thighs, buttocks, you name it. Wasn’t sure if this scrub would really do anything, but I was willing to try anything. It works! Day by day I watch my cellulite fading, and I look way better. Every women needs this!!! – Paula C.
- Hated my cellulite, especially on my thighs and legs as it prevented me from wearing a bikini or even a bathing suit. This stuff really worked to get rid of it, and I feel a lot better about myself. Will certainly keep using it as it’s also a great cream! – Shari B.
- My favorite skin scrub for anti-cellulite, working really well for me. It’s slowly fading the pockets on my skin, tightening it, and even getting rid of small lines and blemishes. Love the feel, and it absorbs very fast. Love it! – Carolyn F.
Good Cellulite Product!
Love This Scrub
Sculpt Scrub is a high-quality organic skin care product which works under the skin to break down cellulite. It boosts collagen, tightening the skin and getting rid of fine lines and marks. This hydrating formula is reasonably priced and made by a highly reputable manufacturer.
After reading through most of the user comments, I came away with the impression that this is a very well-loved scrub and that it worked well for the majority of customers. Users also mention general skin care benefits like deep hydration and healing of blemishes.
HerSolution® Sculpt Scrub comes highly recommended by dermatologist all over the world for its rich, 100% organic formula which is hypoallergenic and should not lead to any side effects and most effective cellulite cream. It’s my favorite anti-cellulite brand on the market today. Furthermore, if you want to tighten the skin and improve elasticity, you may consider reading Skinceuticals Body Tightening Concentrate reviews and Cellinea Review articles to determine if it meets your requirements.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Natural Antioxidants: Multiple Mechanisms to Protect Skin From Solar Radiation: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2018.00392/full
- Development, Characterization, and Stability Evaluation of the Anti-Cellulite Emgel Containing Herbal Extracts and Essential Oils: https://www.mdpi.com/1424-8247/14/9/842/htm
- Lin TK, Zhong L, Santiago JL. Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils. Int J Mol Sci. 2017 Dec 27;19(1):70. doi: 10.3390/ijms19010070. PMID: 29280987; PMCID: PMC5796020.
- Boukhatem MN, Ferhat MA, Kameli A, Saidi F, Kebir HT. Lemon grass (Cymbopogon citratus) essential oil as a potent anti-inflammatory and antifungal drugs. Libyan J Med. 2014 Sep 19;9(1):25431. doi: 10.3402/ljm.v9.25431. PMID: 25242268; PMCID: PMC4170112.
- Anti-Psoriatic Effect Of Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil And Its Major Components Linalool And Linalyl Acetate: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378874120330087
- Phetcharat L, Wongsuphasawat K, Winther K. The effectiveness of a standardized rose hip powder, containing seeds and shells of Rosa canina, on cell longevity, skin wrinkles, moisture, and elasticity. Clin Interv Aging. 2015 Nov 19;10:1849-56. doi: 10.2147/CIA.S90092. PMID: 26604725; PMCID: PMC4655903.
- Williams LB, Haydel SE. Evaluation of the medicinal use of clay minerals as antibacterial agents. Int Geol Rev. 2010 Jul 1;52(7/8):745-770. doi: 10.1080/00206811003679737. PMID: 20640226; PMCID: PMC2904249.