What is HerSolution Sculpt Scrub?
Sculpt Scrub is an anti-aging body lotion which primarily aims to break down cellulite under the skin, leaving a smooth surface. It improves circulation, decreases inflammation, and tightens the skin to smooth fine lines and pocket marks.
Highly recommended by dermatologists all over the world, this scrub includes a rich blend of organics that have scientific backing. In my opinion, it is one of the top cellulite scrubs on the market today. You can buy it alone, or in a set with 2 other products:
HerSolution® Stretch Mark Serum : Enriching, hydrating formula which tightens the skin and fades stretch marks
HerSolution® Firm Mask : Skin care mask which firms the complexion and smooths wrinkles and lines
How Does It Rate?
- The brand is completely cruelty-free.
- The ingredients are 100% organically sourced.
- This scrub is free of gluten, parabens, and other additives or fillers.
- The product is hypoallergenic.
- Vitamin C
- Rosehip Seed Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Walnut Shell Powder
- Lavender Flower Water
- Coffee Arabica Extract
- Coconut Oil
- Lemongrass Oil
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
- Kaolin Clay
- HerSolution Sculpt Scrub can eliminate cellulite.
- It’s deeply hydrating to the skin, and gets rid of dryness.
- It tightens the skin and improves elasticity.
- This scrub repairs damage to the skin barrier.
- It can reduce inflammation and heal wounds.
- It has coconut, which some users are intolerant to.
- The results vary for different individuals.
- High demand may sometimes lead to low stock.
|😊 Benefits||Reduces Cellulite, Tightens Skin, Enhances Elasticity, Hydrates The Skin, Repairs Damage, Smooths Wrinkles and Fine Lines, Decreases Inflammation|
|💊 Ingredients||Lavender Flower Water
Coffee Arabica Extract
Rosehip Seed Oil
Walnut Shell Powder
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein
|✅ Discounts||Free shipping for U.S orders over $200|
|💰 Pricing||1 Month – $49.99
2 Months – $46.99/each
3 Months – $44.99/each
6 Months – $39.99/each
|🏢 Company||Leading Edge Health Inc.|
About the Brand
The manufacturer of Sculpt Scrub is a large health and beauty corporation called Leading Edge Health Inc. Located in Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, they began operations in 1997. The company offers a number of top brands of health supplements and skin care products.
How Does It Work?
This scrub includes ingredients which improve circulation in the skin, boosting health and helping to break down the fat cells that are the root cause of cellulite. It also has anti-inflammatory properties, which reduce swelling and redness on the skin and may heal wounds or skin conditions.
There are ingredients which stimulate collagen and elastin production, replacing some of the amount lost with time. This tightens and improves elasticity, smoothing fine lines, pocketing, and other marks on the skin.
The formula is very hydrating, moisturizing and eliminating dryness. It also plumps, to smooth the surface and further eliminate cellulite and lines on the skin. The scrub could also block melanin production, lightening the skin and getting rid of hyperpigmentation.
Sculpt Scrub contains antioxidants which break down free radicals and lower oxidative stress, promoting healing and repair of the skin. It also protects from UV rays and other harmful environmental agents.
What Are the Ingredients?
These are some of the primary active ingredients:
Coffee Arabica Extract
This rich coffee is very high in caffeine, which can improve circulation in the skin. This promotes better health, gives the skin a radiant glow, and helps break down the fat cells under the skin that cause cellulite.
Caffeine is a powerful antioxidant which can desotry free radicals and promote skin repair and overall health. A study in Pharmaceuticals concluded that a tea and coffee extract had effective anti-cellulite benefits .
A deeply hydrating oil, it can moisturize and get rid of dryness. It may also get under the skin to plump and smooth cellulite and other lines. It’s high in anti-inflammatory agents which decrease redness and swelling and treat some skin conditions.
It also has potent antioxidants which repair and protect the skin. An article in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences mentioned the skin-barrier protecting effects of coconut oil, as well as its potent antioxidant properties .
This oil is hydrating, and it also works well to detox the pores of dirt and oils and cleanse the skin. It has powerful antioxidants which repair the skin and protect it from UV rays and other harmful agents.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Who Should Use It?
A: This product is primarily meant to remove cellulite from the buttocks and other areas of concern, but it’s also an excellent body lotion that can work to prevent cellulite from developing in future. Therefore anyone looking for full body skin enrichment could benefit from this scrub.
Q: Is It Legitimate?
A: Yes, this is absolutely a legitimate product, brand, and manufacturer. The company behind Sculpt Scrub is a top health and wellness brand with 25 years of experience in the industry. I have spoken to them personally about many of their products and can attest to the fact that they are real.
Q: What is the Return Policy?
A: The manufacturer has 67-day money-back guarantee. If you are not happy with the scrub, call or e-mail the company for instructions and then send the bottles back (even empty) within 67 days of the date you ordered. You’ll get a full refund.
Q: Where Can You Buy It?
A: The product is for sale on the official website, the manufacturer’s site, and from quite a few other retailers both online and in stores. USA residents get free shipping for orders over $200, and you also save if you buy in bulk. The price list is as follows:
- 1 Month – $49.99
- 2 Months – $46.99/each
- 3 Months – $44.99/each
- 6 Months – $39.99/each
Q: Is It Safe?
A: Unless you have an allergy to coconut, this is an extremely safe scrub with 100% organic ingredients free of parabens, gluten and additives. It should not lead to side effects or a skin irritation. The manufacturing takes place in an FDA-certified facility following GMP standards.
Q: What Sets It Apart From the Competition?
A: The formula is unique from other brands on the market, and the ingredients are very high quality and backed by science. This is one of the best cellulite products available in my opinion and many skin care experts and dermatologists agree.
What Do The Reviews Say?
The vast majority of the customer reviews for HerSolution® Sculpt Scrub were very positive. Many women said they got great anti-cellulite benefits, and also appreciated the product as a general body lotion.
Here are some of the best user comments to give you an idea of what people are saying about this scrub.
- Cellulite Begone!
Had the worst cellulite ever – on my legs, thighs, buttocks, you name it. Wasn’t sure if this scrub would really do anything, but I was willing to try anything. It works! Day by day I watch my cellulite fading, and I look way better. Every women needs this!!! – Paula C.
- Good Cellulite Product!
Hated my cellulite, especially on my thighs and legs as it prevented me from wearing a bikini or even a bathing suit. This stuff really worked to get rid of it, and I feel a lot better about myself. Will certainly keep using it as it’s also a great cream! – Shari B.
- Love This ScrubMy favorite skin scrub for anti-cellulite, working really well for me. It’s slowly fading the pockets on my skin, tightening it, and even getting rid of small lines and blemishes. Love the feel, and it absorbs very fast. Love it! – Carolyn F.
Sculpt Scrub is a high-quality organic skin care product which works under the skin to break down cellulite. It boosts collagen, tightening the skin and getting rid of fine lines and marks. This hydrating formula is reasonably priced and made by a highly reputable manufacturer.
After reading through most of the user comments, I came away with the impression that this is a very well-loved scrub and that it worked well for the majority of customers. Users also mention general skin care benefits like deep hydration and healing of blemishes.
HerSolution® Sculpt Scrub comes highly recommended by dermatologist all over the world for its rich, 100% organic formula which is hypoallergenic and should not lead to any side effects. It’s my favorite anti-cellulite brand on the market today.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Natural Antioxidants: Multiple Mechanisms to Protect Skin From Solar Radiation: https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fphar.2018.00392/full
- Development, Characterization, and Stability Evaluation of the Anti-Cellulite Emgel Containing Herbal Extracts and Essential Oils: https://www.mdpi.com/1424-8247/14/9/842/htm
- Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5796020/
- Lemon Grass (Cymbopogon Citratus) Essential Oil As A Potent Anti-Inflammatory And Antifungal Drugs: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4170112/
- Anti-Psoriatic Effect Of Lavandula Angustifolia Essential Oil And Its Major Components Linalool And Linalyl Acetate: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0378874120330087
- The Effectiveness Of A Standardized Rose Hip Powder, Containing Seeds And Shells Of Rosa Canina, On Cell Longevity, Skin Wrinkles, Moisture, And Elasticity: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4655903/
- Evaluation Of The Medicinal Use Of Clay Minerals As Antibacterial Agents: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2904249/