What is Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins?
Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins is an organic supplement full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and a wealth of other healthy ingredients that lead to hair growth, slow shedding, and promote thick, full hair with a shiny radiance.
Although made with women in mind, this product is suitable for men as well. In addition to hair, it also supports general health and strengthens the immune system.
- Uses a clinical formula
- Natural ingredients
- Comes with a 90- day money-back guarantee
- Made by a reputable company
- Manufactured in a GMP-certified lab
- Vitamin E
- Borange Oil
- Saw Palmatto
- Promotes healthy strong hair
- Prevents hair thinning
- Promotes rapid hair growth
- Prevents hair loss and breakage
- Comes with a high price tag compared to other alternativles in the market
- The product is only sold online
- The free shipping applies to customers from the United States only
Who Sells Hair La Vie Vitamins?
The manufacturer of Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins is a company called Hair LaVie, located in Sherman Oaks, California. A group of entrepreneurs with expertise in the area on nutrition founded the organization in 2014. Their product line supports hair growth and overall health.
What Are the Pros & Cons of Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins?
- La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins support overall hair health.
- This supplement can initiate hair growth rapidly.
- Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins prevent shedding and breakage.
- The product can thicken the hair and make it fuller, with more volume.
- Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins are rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
- The manufacturer does not offer free samples of this product.
- It includes fish, which certain users may not be able to eat.
Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins Review – Key Facts
|Support overall hair health,initiate hair growth,prevent shedding and breakage, thicken the hair and make it fuller, with more volume.
|Vitamin E,Borage Oil,Saw Palmetto
|Up to30% Off
Why Should You Buy La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins?
- Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins promote the health of the hair and the body and strengthen immunity.
- The product is priced very reasonably, and there are discounts with bulk purchases.
- The company follows safe, regulated, GMP production practices.
- There is free shipping with every purchase for people in the U.S.
- Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins promotes the health of the skin and nails.
How Do Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins Work?
Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins includes a collection of ingredients which promote hair health, including some which block the conversion of testosterone into the hormone DHT. This is the primary substance involved in hair loss, and as such it can help prevent shedding and promote hair growth.
There are also Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins ingredients which initiate the production of the protein keratin and help to support its infrastructure. As this is the key protein making up the hair, it helps with growth and strengthening. There are other important proteins like collagen in this formula which promote hair health and strength. A study in RSC Advances discussed the changing shape of hair with the use of keratin peptides .
This supplement is an extremely healthy formula high in vitamins and minerals which supports the health of the hair and the body, as well as the nails and skin. It is rich in antioxidants which eliminate free radicals, lowering oxidative stress.
What is in Hair La Vie Vitamins?
Here are some of the primary active Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins ingredients:
This is a powerful antioxidant which supports the health of the hair and skin. As we mentioned in our Best Hair Growth Products reviews article on another hair supplement that contains this substance. It can repair damage to the hair and body and strengthen the immune system as a whole. In addition, it supports hair growth. An article in Skin Appendage Disorders mentioned Vitamin E as a potential treatment for hair loss .
Borage oil is an extract from the seeds of a plant, and it’s high in a fatty acid called gamma-linoleic acid. It contains anti-inflammatory properties which can reduce swelling or skin conditions on the scalp, preventing hair loss. In addition, it has other rich health benefits. An article in PLOS ONE discussed the protective effect of borage seed oil on the DNA .
There’s evidence that this potent plant can initiate hair growth. One reason is that it inhibits the conversion of testosterone to DHT, the main hormone responsible for hair loss . It’s also high in antioxidants which can help ease scalp redness.
A study in the International Journal of Immunopathology and Pharmacology found that saw palmetto was effective at initiating hair growth, particularly at the back of the head .
People Also Ask
Q: How Do I Take Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins?
A: Take 1 of the Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins capsules in the morning and a second in the evening. Do not consume more than the maximum dosage for any reason. The manufacturer recommends that you use this along with other products in the line for best results.
Q: Where Can You Buy Hair La Vie Vitamins?
A: Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins are for sale on the manufacturer’s official website, as well as from a number of other online and offline locations. Here are the prices on the official site:
- 1 Bottle – $59.99
- 3 Bottles – $56.99/each
- 6 Bottles – $53.99/each
- 1 Bottle – $49.20
- 3 Bottles – $44.99/each
- 6 Bottles – $38.99/each
Q: What is the La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins Return Policy?
A: There is a 90-day money back guarantee for this product, meaning if you are not happy with it you can contact the company and send the item back within 90 days of the purchase date. You’ll get a full refund, excepting shipping costs. There’s only one refund per household each year allowed.
Q: What Are the Hair La Vie Vitamins Side Effects?
A: Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins includes a rich collection of vitamins, nutrients, and other organic ingredients which are safe and not associated with any harmful side effects.
Q: Does Hair La Vie Vitamins Work?
A: Based on the Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins ingredients, this supplement should certainly work as it says it does. It’s enriched with some key hair growth and support substances like bamboo with silica, biotin, hydrolyzed collagen, saw palmetto, kelp, and others.
These strengthen the hair and follicles, promote growth and volume, and support overall hair health. According to many of the Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins review posts, this product worked effectively and rapidly.
Q: What Do the Reviews for Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins Say?
A: Most of the Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins reviews had very positive comments about this supplement. Customers found that it grew in their hair and made it fuller very quickly, and they noticed less breakage. Users were also very pleased with the healthy appearance and radiance of their hair. The complaints about this supplement were few.
Q: Does Hair La Vie Help Thinning Hair?
A: Yes, preventing hair thinning is one of the benefits of Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins. The nutrients and other ingredients work to strengthen the hair and the follicles, so breakage and hair loss is less likely to occur.
The product will produce also more keratin, the main protein making up the hair, and improve its infrastructure. This will help to give your hair more volume.
What Do the Reviewers Think of Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins?
- I like swimming a lot and this means that my hair is most of the time exposed to pool chemicals and the many minerals found in the ocean water. So, to prevent my hair from the damages caused by the water pool, I usually use this product on my hair. I have been using it for many years and that is what has helped keep my hair thick, long, and healthy.Joline
- I am in my mid 20s and I have been struggling with hair loss and thinning. This made me lose confidence and I always felt out of place whenever someone commented on the condition of my hair. Friends at school could also make fun of my hair look and I would put me down. Whenever I was not studying I would research about hair products. After months of online researching, I came across this product and I was overwhelmed by the many positive reviews. For me, price wasn’t the issue because I was ready to spent every single peeny I had on me just to make sure that I have a good looking hair like others in school. So, I went for Hair La Vie Clinical Formula. I want to say that I have never regretted even for a single day for having chosen this product. It has done justice to my hair. If feel confident and happy with the results. Conny
- This product is worth every penny. I have been using it for one year now and my head is full of long, radiant, and thick hair. I highly recommend it to anyone out there who loves her hair. Janet
- If you love your hair, then you have to add this product to your budget however tight it may be. It is not a product like any other, but a product with real results. It will do justice to your hair like it did to mine. I have always been known for a dull thin hair but not since I started using this product. Many people have been wondering what magic I have done to my hair to make it look the way it is today. I can say that the transformation is real. Susan
- My teenage girl has been experiencing hair breakage and it has been becoming thinner and thinner. For the past few months, I noticed that she had been missing school claiming that her friends have been making fan of her hair. I shared the issue with a friend who recommended this product to me. It has been a month since my girl started using the product and we can see the difference. Less hair on the brush and it has been thickening and growing stronger each day. My daughter is so happy. After seeing the results, I also started using it on my hair and the results are just great. Cindy
Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins is a supplement designed to promote the health and the growth of the hair. It’s ideal for users who are experiencing hair loss or thinning, as it strengthens the hair and follicles and prevents breakage and shedding. This is a very healthy product full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to support overall wellness.
It’s clear from the majority of the Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins reviews that customers appreciated this supplement and its results. People with hair loss and thinning said within a short time they saw genuine growth that only continued over time. Many users raved about their thick, radiant hair.
The benefits of this formula extend beyond its efficacy to safety and lack of harmful Hair La Vie Clinical Formula Hair Vitamins side effects. The ingredients are healthy and should enhance your overall wellness as well as that of your hair. Hair La Vie is a reputable company which follows GMP practices in making their products such as Lash 24, PhytoCera, and Hair LaVie Serum.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
 Fernández E, Martínez-Teipel B, Armengol R, Barba C, Coderch L. Efficacy of antioxidants in human hair. J Photochem Photobiol B. 2012 Dec 5;117:146-56. doi: 10.1016/j.jphotobiol.2012.09.009. Epub 2012 Oct 13. PMID: 23123594.
 Tasset-Cuevas I, Fernández-Bedmar Z, Lozano-Baena MD, Campos-Sánchez J, de Haro-Bailón A, Muñoz-Serrano A, Alonso-Moraga A. Protective effect of borage seed oil and gamma linolenic acid on DNA: in vivo and in vitro studies. PLoS One. 2013;8(2):e56986. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0056986. Epub 2013 Feb 27. PMID: 23460824; PMCID: PMC3584109.
 Comparitive Effectiveness Of Finasteride Vs Serenoa Repens In Male Androgenetic Alopecia: A Two-Year Study: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/039463201202500435