What is High Whey Impact Protein?
High Whey Impact Protein is a high-potent supplement that helps boost muscle strength, assists lean muscle gain, and decreases post-workout soreness.
The protein supplement contains digestive enzymes that enhance nutrient absorption to support a slimmer waistline and more muscle strength.
Chlorella contained in the supplement promotes detoxification that strengthens one’s immunity. The formula also features essential amino acids that are rich with health-supportive benefits compared to most plant-based protein supplements.
About the Brand
The protein supplement is created by Power Life company. The company claims to manufacture animal and plant-based supplements with scientifically-backed ingredients to provide quality and effectiveness. The company was launched in 2020 by Tony Horton, a fitness legend.
The brand was created to give consumers a nutritional roadmap to offer muscle strength and support at any age. The products designed by the company help aging individuals deal with age-related problems such as low energy, metabolism, and sagging skin.
How Does It Rate?
- 90- day refund policy.
- Animal-based protein that is
- Made by a USA brand
- Free shipment offered for orders above $50
- Vitamin D3
- Digestive enzymes (Prohydrolace)
- AlgaRich Vegi-P55 Chlorella
- Supports detoxification and immunity
- Supports muscle building and good digestion.
- Contains zero fats and sugars.
- Improves digestive health
- Nourish muscles
- Has only two types of flavors.
- High demand can at times result in low stock.
High Whey Impact Protein – Key Facts
|Benefits||Enables smooth digestion, boosts nutrient absorption, and supports muscle gain and strength|
|Ingredients||Grassfed Whey Protein Isolate, Alkalized Cocoa Powder, Monk Fruit Extract, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, Gum Blend, Beta-hydroxy-Beta-Methyl butyrate, Enzymatically Modified Stevia, Natural flavor|
What are the Ingredients in High Whey Impact Protein?
The protein supplement derives its whey from grass-fed Irish cows. Whey protein is a good source of quality proteins that promote muscle strength and gain, weight loss, strengthen one’s immunity, reduce high blood pressure and enhance inflammatory health as discussed in our CrazyBulk Anadrole reviews article.
Studies show that protein supplementation enhances protein synthesis in the body. When taken daily during continuous intense training it enhances muscle growth. The appropriate dosage for whey protein is based on one’s fitness goals.
It is commonly found in antioxidants. High whey protein boosts immunity because of the incorporation of this ingredient. It originates from Taiwanese algae found in freshwater.
In addition to boosting one’s immunity, it also promotes detoxification, reduces oxidative stress, and regulates blood sugar and cholesterol levels as documented in our Live Conscious Beyond Greens reviews article. Daily intake of chlorella should range between 2000 to 3000mg.
Beta-hydroxy-beta-methyl butyrate is derived from an amino acid chain. The ingredient has a lot of benefits in the protein supplement which include stimulating muscle growth, regulating and boosting protein synthesis, repairing muscle damage, and enhancing weight management.
Individuals who undertake physical training benefit most from the ingredient in muscle-building effects. Some studies however give conflicting results that HMB has minimal influence on muscle strength or physical performance when compared to physical exercise alone.
The digestive enzyme helps to break down proteins once they are digested. When proteins are not digested in the finest composition, they cause digestive discomfort. The digestive enzyme works greatly to reduce stomach discomfort. Prohydrolase increases the bioavailability of amino acids in the body which enhances nutrient absorption.
Prohydrolase is designed to accelerate muscle recovery and build muscles when used in protein supplements. It utilizes the availability of amino acids in enhancing muscle recovery and muscle growth.
Read Also – Live Conscious Organic Protein Reviews
How Does High Whey Impact Protein Work?
This supplement taps its effectiveness and efficiency from Whey, an ingredient that is found in milk. Whey protein is regarded as a complete protein that contains all nine amino acids, which is what allows this formulation actively promote muscle development and strength.
In addition, High Whey Impact Protein helps with weight loss, lowers cholesterol, mitigates age-related muscle loss, boosts immune health, and enhances digestion and nutrient absorption.
Besides, it contains digestive enzymes that help with digestive issues such as cramping and bloating. The protein supplement derived from 80-85% naturally Irish-fed cows nourishes the lean muscle and promotes a healthy weight.
Q: Is High Whey Impact Protein Suitable for Everyone?
Important: Hight Whey Impact Protein is not to be used as a meal replacement but suitable as a supplement to a balanced meal.
Q: Do I Need a Prescription to Purchase High Whey Impact Protein?
Q: Are High Whey Impact Protein Supplements Safe?
Q: How Do I Take High Whey Impact Protein?
The dosage recommended by the manufacturer should not be exceeded as it will cause the body to have excess proteins that are later stored in the body as fats.
Q: Is High Whey Impact Protein FDA-Approved?
What Do Reviewers Think of High Whey Impact Protein?
- In less than 3 months I have realized changes in my muscle size. While undertaking my usual gardening activities I have noticed an increase in shoulders and arms muscles. I love taking this protein when incorporated into another drink, especially during breakfast. I would highly recommend the product to a friend. – Adrian
- I use high whey impact protein in my morning drink to start the day. My weight has reduced since some fitting clothes are now sagging. I feel stronger even without working out. I hope for more positive results as I continue to use the protein supplement. I am even eager to try the plant-based supplement by power life. – Oliver
- I drink high whey impact protein with chocolate malt every single morning. I particularly enjoy the vanilla flavor. I experience more energy and sleep even better. The protein supplement has helped me endure long and intense workouts. I wish the company would increase the quantity in the container. – Sheilla
- I am 60 years old and I can lift heavyweight at the gym thanks to high whey impact protein. My appetite has also reduced making me lose some pounds. The product delivers results just as it claims. The company emphasizes quality over quantity which most customers prefer. It is one of the best protein supplements on the market. – Leila.
I Feel Stronger
Eased My Workout Experience
My Favorite Why Protein
How to Order High Whey Impact Protein
This product is available at The Power LifeTM which is the official website. You may also get it from third-party websites although the best discounts are available on the official website.
The current price for High Whey Impact Protein is as follows:
- 1 Jar – $49.95
- 3 Jars – $134.85 (save $75)
- 6 Jars – $254.70 (save $165)
High Whey Impact Protein Alternatives
- Great taste
- Gluten and soy free
- Does not contain artificial ingredients.
- Contains three kinds of digestive enzymes that aid digestion.
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard
- Has three kinds of whey
- Contains digestive enzymes.
- Mixes well
- The ingredient list lacks a clear description
- Easily digested and absorbed
- Low sugar
- Manufactured in cGMP and FDA- approved facility
- Contains whey protein in isolate and concentrate
- Contains artificial sweeteners
A healthy intake of proteins is generally very important and essential for healthy living. However, at some point, the body may find it difficult to get enough protein from the diet we eat and that is where supplements such as High Whey Impact Protein Come in.
In precise, the formula is designed in a way that helps meet the exact protein deficit that the body may experiences. In addition, High Whey Impact Protein combines HMB, digestive enzymes, and chlorella that encourage nutrient absorption.
This product is positively impacts your muscle strength and helps you experience increased energy, quicker muscle recovery, and enhanced immunity.
However, if you’re searching for a plant-based protein powder that’s free of animal products and artificial colors/flavors choice. It will give you the energy boost you need to get through your day.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Hulmi JJ, Lockwood CM, Stout JR. Effect of protein/essential amino acids and resistance training on skeletal muscle hypertrophy: A case for whey protein. Nutr Metab (Lond). 2010 Jun 17;7:51. doi: 10.1186/1743-7075-7-51. PMID: 20565767; PMCID: PMC2901380.
- Pal S, Ellis V, Dhaliwal S. Effects of whey protein isolate on body composition, lipids, insulin and glucose in overweight and obese individuals. Br J Nutr. 2010 Sep;104(5):716-23. doi: 10.1017/S0007114510000991. Epub 2010 Apr 9. PMID: 20377924.
- Tipton KD, Elliott TA, Cree MG, Aarsland AA, Sanford AP, Wolfe RR. Stimulation of net muscle protein synthesis by whey protein ingestion before and after exercise. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2007 Jan;292(1):E71-6. doi: 10.1152/ajpendo.00166.2006. Epub 2006 Aug 8. PMID: 16896166.
- Detoxification of chlorella supplement on heterocyclic amines in Korean young adults https://www.researchgate.net/publication/270907485_Detoxification_of_chlorella_supplement_on_heterocyclic_amines_in_Korean_young_adults
- Courel-Ibáñez J, Vetrovsky T, Dadova K, Pallarés JG, Steffl M. Health Benefits of β-Hydroxy-β-Methylbutyrate (HMB) Supplementation in Addition to Physical Exercise in Older Adults: A Systematic Review with Meta-Analysis. Nutrients. 2019 Sep 3;11(9):2082. doi: 10.3390/nu11092082. PMID: 31484462; PMCID: PMC6769498.
- Townsend JR, Morimune JE, Jones MD, Beuning CN, Haase AA, Boot CM, Heffington SH, Littlefield LA, Henry RN, Marshall AC, VanDusseldorp TA, Feito Y, Mangine GT. The Effect of ProHydrolase® on the Amino Acid and Intramuscular Anabolic Signaling Response to Resistance Exercise in Trained Males. Sports (Basel). 2020 Jan 22;8(2):13. doi: 10.3390/sports8020013. PMID: 31978998; PMCID: PMC7077235.