What Is The Lutenol Formula Supplement?
So what is lutenol, you ask? Lutenol is a high formula supplement specially designed to transform your vision by boosting your sight. National Eye Institute concurred during their research that it’s an excellent product for healthy eyes for both the young and old.
Lutenol contains a mix of essential vitamins, organic extracts, minerals, and potent antioxidants that prevent the risk of eye-related diseases and complications.
Thus, you can trust the formula to nourish your visual system without fail.
About The Brand
Vita Balance Inc. is a USA-based natural health company that prides itself on its passion for investing in human wellbeing through natural products.
Their products are FDA-approved, and their key ingredients are sourced both domestically and as well as imported.
The brand grounds itself on solid values: quality, research, innovation, and integrity.
They have several best-selling products, including
- Keto Trim, and many others.
- Manufactured by a USA-based company.
- Manufactured in an FDA-registered facility.
- Ingredients are obtained from natural sources.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Helps with general eyesight health.
- It improves the overall functions of the body.
- It has no side effects.
- Results will vary in various individuals.
- Only available online.
|😊 Benefits||Promotes good eyesight and prevents general eyesight harm.|
|💊 Ingredients||Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and Vitamin E|
|✅ Pricing||$27.95 for one bottle|
|🏢 Company||Vita Balance Inc.|
Key Primary Ingredients
Lutenol formula contains several nutritious key primary ingredients that make it the best supplement for healthy eyes and improved vision.
Lutenol’s formula includes elements that range from carotenoids to trace minerals. Below is a list of the critical components:
Lutein and zeaxanthin
Lutein and zeaxanthin are carotenoids, also known as tetraterpenoids. These are nutrients that contain antioxidants that possess anti-inflammatory functions. Thus, making them highly suitable for general eye care.
Lutein and zeaxanthin are xanthophylls carotenoids. They are natural substances that can be obtained in our diet by eating fruits, dark leafy vegetables such as spinach, and egg yolks.
In plants, lutein is responsible for giving them characteristic colors such as yellow, red, and orange to pumpkins, tomatoes, and oranges.
However, in human beings, lutein is extracted from your diet and is responsible for enhanced vision and the prevention of macular degeneration caused by aging. Study shows that it’s highly concentrated in the retina area, which is essential for your eye since it creates the images you see.
Lutein and zeaxanthin play a crucial role in supporting and enhancing the sharpness of your vision. Below are some of their benefits:
- Research reveals that lutein and zeaxanthin antioxidant properties are a safe treatment for cataracts and also prevent them from occurring in the first place.
- Protects the eye retina tissue from toxic sunlight damage.
- Decreases cell degeneration linked to eye disease.
- Increases your chances of protection against harmful rays from blue light and impairment caused by light.
- Improves retinopathy caused by diabetes.
- Helps in reducing symptoms of the dry-eyes disease.
- Helps in reducing eye inflammation and stress caused by oxidation.
Zinc is one of the essential trace minerals. Thus, the body needs only a tiny amount. Zinc concentrates in the eye area highly.
Some of the available food sources of zinc are poultry, red meat, and fish.
Benefits of Zinc:
- Zinc plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy eyesight by facilitating the transportation of Vitamin A from the liver to the retina. Thus, a key player in vision support and health.
- Fights macular degeneration.
- Protects against developing night blindness.
- Affects ocular development.
- Prevents functional impairment in several parts of the eye.
Vitamin C, also known as Ascorbic acid, is a natural micronutrient that is water soluble and plays a vital role in various biological functions in the body, such as collagen synthesis, especially in the eye area around the lens and the cornea area.
Vitamin C is crucial in maintaining healthy sight because it has antioxidant properties essential in counterattacking oxidative damage due to their high metabolic rate.
Excellent sources of vitamin C include oranges, blueberries, blackberries, and broccoli.
Benefits of vitamin C:
- Helps in collagen synthesis.
- Helps reduce macular degeneration and eye cataracts caused by aging, which is one of the leading causes of blindness and sight impairment globally.
- Offers protection against harmful ultra-violet light rays.
- Offers protection against oxidation.
It’s a protein rhodopsin component that is great for eyesight because it contains a plant pigment called Beta carotene.
Vitamin C sources include carrots, red pepper, sweet potatoes, and vegetables.
Benefits of vitamin A are:
- Helps the eyes see in dark areas.
- Helps in supporting the functions of the cornea, which is the eye’s protective layer.
- When vitamin A is sufficient, it helps fight off dry eyes.
- Protects against night blindness and xerophthalmia.
Vitamin E is a fat-soluble antioxidant that helps in providing support to aging eyes.
Benefits of vitamin E include:
- Helps fight free radicals that cause eye protein damage.
- Helps in protecting against age-related macular degeneration.
- Prevents general eyesight disorders.
The Science of Lutenol Formula Supplement
Lutenol is a vision support formula with a mixture of precious nutrients, vitamins, and trace minerals that make it a highly formulated supplement for good eyesight. It’s the best product for boosting eyesight, preventing macular degeneration and diseases, and keeping general visual impairment at bay.
Lutenol works with carotenoids to fight off oxidation, leading to healthy eyesight.
Lutenol is full of beta carotene, known for its effectiveness in improving vision.
Not only does Lutenol support your vision, but it also helps boost all your body’s bio functions because the key ingredients offer dietary benefits that translate to the whole body.
Q: How do I use Lutenol?
A: Take two capsules with a full glass of water about half an hour before your meal daily.
Q: How many capsules are in 1 bottle of Lutenol?
A: Lutenol’s bottle carries 60 capsules which translates to a whole month’s supply.
Q: Do I need a prescription for Lutenol?
A: No, Lutenol doesn’t require a doctor’s prescription.
Q: How long does it take for delivery?
A: Delivery depends on when you place your order and your chosen shipping option. However, when you put our order, it’s processed immediately.
Q: Do you ship internationally?
A: Yes, global shipping is available to over 20 countries.
Q: Where can I purchase my Lutenol supplement?
A: You can buy from the official site or place your order via amazon.
Q: Does the Lutenol supplement have any side effects?
A: No, it has no side effects since its extraction is from natural product sources. However, if you have any underlying health issues or complications, please consult with your healthcare professional before consumption.
Q: Do you have a return policy for unopened bottles?
A: Yes, you’re allowed to return unopened bottles before exceeding five months.
Q: Does lutenol work?
A: Yes, it works. Scientifically, lutenol is proven and tested that works perfectly. The supplement has also received positive ratings since its introduction to the market. Most buyers also keep rebuying the supplements, which is enough proof that it works.
What Reviewers Think
Despite lutenol being a new formula product in the market, it has proven to be efficient, reliable, and one of the best vision support products.
So far, Lutenol has received positive reviews from its users, with five-star ratings. I‘d like to share with you some of my highlighted ones.
- No side effects and delivery was on time. Price was competitive.
Yes, I would recommend this product – Terrence B.
- My doctor said I might need glasses cause I never wore sunglasses in the sun and my eyes are weak. I’ve been taking lutenol for two months now, and I feel like it is helping my eyes.
Yes, I would recommend this product. – Andrew
- Really helped me deal with night blindness – sensitivity to bright lights from oncoming cars. Very happy with it.
Yes, I recommend this product. – Bob
Users reported no side effects.
Helping with sun damage
It’s important always to have a balanced diet to maintain a healthy body.
However, in today’s fast-paced world, people have no time to evaluate what is on their plate. Thus, there is a risk of missing the essential nutrients that cater to proper body functions.
Don’t wait for old age or vision impairment to start taking your eyesight seriously. Take good care of your vision as early as possible. Then, in old age, you’ll have fewer worries over losing sight or having to deal with vision impairment.
You can start today by ordering your Lutenol and experiencing the magic of excellent vision support and healthy eyes. You have nothing to lose by prioritizing the health of your eyes, just like the health of the rest of your body.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Carotenoid. (2003, August 12). Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Retrieved August 12, 2022, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carotenoid
- The effect of lutein on eye and extra-eye health. (2018, September 18). MDPI. https://www.mdpi.com/2072-6643/10/9/1321/htm
- Effects of lutein on hyperosmoticity-induced Upregulation of IL-6 in cultured corneal epithelial cells and its relevant signal pathways. (n.d.). PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4800098/
- Just a moment... (n.d.). Just a moment... https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/0039625782901953
- (n.d.). ResearchGate | Find and share research. https://www.researchgate.net/profile/C-Bridges/publication/16123468_Vitamin_A_in_human_eyes_Amount_distribution_and_composition/links/568d66ca08aef987e565ef0f/Vitamin-A-in-human-eyes-Amount-distribution-and-composition.pdf
- Retina: Anatomy, function & common conditions. (n.d.). Cleveland Clinic. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/body/22694-retina-eye
- Vitamin C. (n.d.). Google Books. https://books.google.co.ke/books?hl=en&lr=&id=-PyPDwAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PA23&dq=vitamin+c+for+eyes&ots=rQd8xWTnYB&sig=i1fyCKRST-4EAbLtXwT8WeM_ufM&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=vitamin%20c%20for%20eyes&f=false
- Vitamin E in macular and peripheral tissues of the human eye. (2009, 2). Taylor & Francis. https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.3109/02713689508998497
- Zinc. (2022, March 2). The Nutrition Source https://www.hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/zinc/