Sleep deprivation, sleep disorder, and sleep deficiency affect a huge number of our population today. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, one out of three adults struggles to get adequate sleep.
Adequate sleep is good for your health and ensures you function well throughout the day.
Healthy sleep begins with sleep routines and habits that create a favorable environment for you to fall asleep and stay asleep for longer without distractions easily. Also, consider taking sleep supplements as part of your routine to help you easily drift into sleep.
“There is limited evidence for some of these supplements and evidence against the use of others,” says Dr. Suzanne Bertisch, clinical director of Behavioral Sleep Medicine at Harvard-affiliated Brigham and Women’s Hospital. “Some have been looked at for sleep generally and some for insomnia”
What Is NooCube Sleep Upgrade?
NooCube Sleep Upgrade is a supplement that contains a sleep-enhancing formula that works within 30 minutes to help you sleep fast and get deep quality sleep. It contains five powerful calming, relaxing ingredients that support the body’s rest clock and circadian rhythm.
NooCube Sleep Upgrade also enhances the natural production of sleep hormones, ensuring you achieve healthy sleep and good sleep patterns.
NooCube Sleep Upgrade does not cause morning grogginess instead it make you start your day with enough energy without experiencing afternoon slumps. The formula contains zero caffeine and zero melatonin and is vegan-friendly.
How Does It Rate?
- Noocube Sleep Upgrade is vegan-friendly.
- Noocube Sleep Upgrade is a melatonin-free formula.
- Noocube Sleep Upgrade ingredients are safe, scientifically researched, and proven.
- Lemon Balm Leaf Powder
- Lavender Extract
- Vitamin D3
- This product works fast. Within thirty minutes, you’ll start feeling the formula kicking in.
- Noocube Sleep Upgrade formula helps you sleep deeply for long hours.
- It is safe for daily use without making your body dependent on the formula.
- It is vegan-friendly.
- Noocube Sleep Upgrade formula is also melatonin free, thus won’t leave you feeling groggy in the morning.
- It improves brain function and memory.
- NooCube Sleep Upgrade may seem pricey compared to other products.
|Improves Sleep, Memory, and Brain Function and Boosts Energy Levels and Immunity.
Improve Sleep and Help the Body and Mind to Relax.
|Lemon Balm Leaf Powder, Lavender Extract, Vitamin D3, Magnesium, Calcium.
|Are only available for more than one bundle on the official site.
|Wolfson Brands (Uk) Limited
NooCube Sleep Upgrade: Professional Trustworthy Reviews
Reviews on this site are thoroughly researched and written by a professional team of writers and fact-checked by health and nutrition professionals. The reviews also pass through a medical editor with advanced knowledge and experience in health, nutrition, and well-being.
About The Brand
NooCube is a USA health and nutrition brand known for its nootropics supplement for quite some time before producing Sleep Upgrade.
Wolfson Brands (Uk) Limited is the manufacturer and supplier of NooCube. They manufacture scientifically proven and scientifically proven products in FDA-approved and GMP-certified facilities.
How Does NooCube Sleep Upgrade Work?
NooCube Sleep Upgrade is a formula with powerful ingredients that help you fall asleep immediately. These ingredients work within 30 minutes and improve as you consistently use the supplement.
It contains herbs such as lavender and lemon balm, essential in calming the mind and preparing the body to sleep by putting you in a relaxed mood.
NooCube Sleep Upgrade formula doesn’t have melatonin, but it ensures your body clock adjusts accordingly, allowing your body to produce it to enhance quality sleep naturally.
“Your body produces melatonin naturally. It doesn’t make you sleep, but as melatonin levels rise in the evening, it puts you into a state of quiet wakefulness that helps promote sleep,” says Johns Hopkins sleep expert Luis F. Buenaver, Ph.D., C.B.S.M.
What Are The NooCube Sleep Upgrade Ingredients?
Lemon Balm Leaf Powder:
It has soothing properties ideal for helping the brain to slow down and sleep. Mt.Sinai Health Journal reveals that when mixed with other herbs, lemon balm effectively treats insomnia and anxiety. Therefore, it is a great sleep-inducing ingredient in the NooCube Sleep Upgrade formula.
It positively affects the nervous system and has therapeutic and curative properties. These properties make lavender ideal for stabilizing emotions and your nervous system to ensure you not only fall asleep but also experience the full sleep cycle, helping your body repair and recover. Therefore, lavender extract can help treat insomnia and other sleep disorders.
A recent 2022 study at the Department of Health Sciences, College of Natural and Health Sciences, Zayed University records, “Low vitamin D status is a prevalent condition that has been linked to a wide range of adverse health outcomes. Growing evidence has demonstrated that vitamin D has a role in sleep regulation.
Specifically, vitamin D deficiency (VDD) can increase the risk of sleep disorders and is associated with sleep difficulties, shorter sleep duration, and nocturnal awakenings in children and adults.” Therefore, Vitamin D3 can’t be left out to achieve healthy sleep.
It helps the brain function properly and is suitable for reducing sleep disturbance hence helping you achieve that deep sleep that sets your body in recovery and repair mode, as we noted in our AdrenaLife Reviews article on another sleep supplement containing this component.
Naoki Umeda, MD., an integrative medicine specialist, says, “Magnesium may help regulate neurotransmitters that are directly related to sleep,”
It has always been linked to healthy sleep. That’s why most of the time, people drink milk to feel sleepy.
William Sears, M.D. writes: “Calcium helps the brain use the amino acid tryptophan to manufacture the sleep-inducing substance melatonin. This explains why dairy products, which contain both tryptophan and calcium, are one of the top sleep-inducing foods.”
Q: Is Noocube Sleep Upgrade Worth It?
Q: How Do You Take Noocube Sleep Upgrade?
Q: What Is Noocube Sleep Upgrade Return Policy?
Q: Where To Buy Noocube Sleep Upgrade?
Q: What Sets Noocube Sleep Upgrade Apart From the Competition?
Q: Is Noocube Sleep Upgrade Safe?
Q: Is NooCube Sleep Upgrade Legit?
Q: How Long Does It Take For Noocube Sleep Upgrade To Take Effect?
What Do NooCube Sleep Upgrade Reviews Say?
Most of the reviews from the online site are full of positive feedback. Customers are pleased and satisfied with their purchases.
Below are some highlighted NooCube Sleep Upgrade reviews:
- I have been sleeping like a baby since I started using Sleep Upgrade before sleeping. I am grateful I came across this wonderful supplement. – Bella
- Sleep Upgrade came to my aid after struggling with insomnia for such as long time. I had tried everything else in the market, but they didn’t satisfy me fully. There was always something missing. Sleep Upgrade works perfectly for me and ticks all my boxes. I am ordering more to keep myself on track with my sleep routine.
Noocube Sleep Upgrade acts as a natural sleeping aid with a formula that doesn’t have a hang-over-like effect in the morning. The formula contains natural ingredients that gradually work on your body to align it with your biological clock to help you develop better sleeping patterns.
Noocube Sleep Upgrade is suitable for individuals who work under strenuous shifts and schedules that make it hard to fall asleep. It’s also ideal for individuals battling sleep disorders, deficiencies, and other sleep-related problems. This formula will help get their body back on track, improving their sleep quality and making them sleep easily after signing off.
If you’re looking for an alternative to sleep support capsules, check out our Som Sleep Reviews article, VitalSleep Reviews article and Sleep Support Plus Reviews article, where we have mention there Noocube Sleep Upgrade alternative products, that will effectively help improve the quality of sleep and reduce snoring.
- About melatonin. (2023, February 23). nhs.uk. https://www.nhs.uk/medicines/melatonin/about-melatonin/
- Can Lavender aid those who struggle with insomnia? (2020, July 22). Open Access Government. https://www.openaccessgovernment.org/aromatherapy-can-lavender-aid-those-who-struggle-with-insomnia/91028/#
- Does magnesium help you sleep? (2021, June 28). Cleveland Clinic. https://health.clevelandclinic.org/does-magnesium-help-you-sleep/
- Koulivand PH, Khaleghi Ghadiri M, Gorji A. Lavender and the nervous system. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2013;2013:681304. doi: 10.1155/2013/681304. Epub 2013 Mar 14. PMID: 23573142; PMCID: PMC3612440.
- Lemon balm. (n.d.). Mount Sinai Health System. https://www.mountsinai.org/health-library/herb/lemon-balm#
- Melatonin: What You Need To Know https://www.sleepfoundation.org/melatonin
- National Institute of general medical sciences. (n.d.). National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS). https://nigms.nih.gov/education/fact-sheets/Pages/circadian-rhythms.aspx
- Sleep and sleep disorders. (2020, June 30). Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/sleep/index.html
- Supplementing your sleep. (2022, April 1). Harvard Health. https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/supplementing-your-sleep
- Abboud M. Vitamin D Supplementation and Sleep: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Intervention Studies. Nutrients. 2022 Mar 3;14(5):1076. doi: 10.3390/nu14051076. PMID: 35268051; PMCID: PMC8912284.
- What are sleep deprivation and deficiency? (n.d.). NHLBI, NIH. https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/sleep-deprivation