There are so many ways to kill a man, and one of the ways is to kill him slowly by diminishing the effectiveness of their digestive tract. If the stomach suffers from anything, it will reflect on the overall health because digestion is an essential function of a human being.
Let’s look at some of the culprits that put off your gut health:
- Overusing antibiotics.
- Consuming additives and added sugars in commercial foods.
- Lack of body exercise.
- Lack of enough sleep.
- Unhealthy diet.
- Unhealthy stress.
Now that you have a glimpse of what’s destroying your digestive health, you can decide to be intentional about restoring the balance in your digestive tract. You can start by simply introducing probiotics to your diet.
This article will cover how Perfect Biotics will help restore your gut health and improve your immunity.
What is Perfect Biotics Supplement?
Perfect Biotics is a dietary supplement that aims to improve your digestive system’s health and your body’s immunity. The formula has been uniquely designed to help your digestive tract achieve its microbiome balance for ultimate gut health.
Perfect Biotics contains a natural blend of 15 probiotic strains and over 30 billion CFUs, which serve as a unit measure of probiotics. It also includes acid and bile-resistant strains effective for ensuring that your digestive tract benefits from the supplement.
Additionally, Perfect Biotics will eliminate stomach gas and bloating from poor digestion. Taking the supplement will also help fix low energy levels in your body. Therefore, you have so much to gain from the supplement.
How Does It Rate?
- It is manufactured in a well-equipped, quality lab.
- Tested for quality by a third-party lab,
- The product has a long shelf life
- Lactobacillus Salivarius,
- Lactobacillus Casei,
- Lactobacillus Plantarum,
- Bifidobacterium Infantis,
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum,
- Lactococcus Lactis,
- Lactobacillus Paracasei,
- Streptococcus Thermophilus,
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus,
- Bifidobacterium Breve,
- Lactobacillus Brevis,
- Bifidobacterium Lactis,
- Lactobacillus Bulgaricus,
- It supports the growth of healthy bacteria in the digestive tract.
- It eliminates indigestion issues.
- It boosts the immune system.
- It boosts energy levels in the body.
- Results vary from individual to individual.
|Benefits||It improves digestive health, immunity, and energy levels.|
About The Brand
Perfect Biotics is a product of Probiotic America, a company that has grounded itself in researching and developing new effective probiotic supplements. The brand is led by Dr. Cary Nelson, a certified family practitioner interested in digestive health.
Probiotic America believes in revolutionizing human health by nourishing and creating a thriving environment for our body’s good bacteria.
Probiotic America prides itself as the top best-seller of probiotics in America. The brand’s primary goal is to see a healthier generation pursuing their best lives.
Their products are manufactured and tested for quality and purity in a third-party facility. All their supplements have the following attributes:
- Clinically-grown probiotic strains.
- Have a shelf life of up to 24 months under room temperatures with no preservatives.
- Have powerful natural acid and bile resistance properties.
- Have lactose-free ingredients.
- Vegan friendly.
- Are free of genetically modified organisms.
What Are The Key Ingredients in Perfect Biotics?
Perfect Biotics has a diverse range of 15 strains of probiotics because each strain of good bacteria deals with different parts of your digestive system. Hence, the more strains, the higher the benefits.
Below are the 15 strains present in Perfect Biotics:
it’s a pharmabiotic due to its various benefits to the body. It is also responsible for balancing your digestive tract microbes and maintaining healthy cholesterol levels in your body.
Bifidobacterium lactis is essential in maintaining a healthy digestive system.
Lactobacillus Plantarum protects cells from oxidative damage due to the presence of antioxidants. It also has anti-inflammatory properties and is used in treating burns as well.
Lactobacillus rhamnosus supports a healthy gut and improves the immune system.
Lactobacillus casei; Has anti-inflammatory properties that are good for the body.
Lactobacillus salivarius helps in fighting disease-causing microorganisms and promotes healthy oral health.
Lactobacillus bulgaricus plays a key role in fighting off diseases and keeping harmful substances out of the body.
Bifidobacterium breve ensures your gastrointestinal tract is healthy and is essential in ensuring you don’t suffer from bowel irritation after meals.
Lactobacillus paracasei helps treat eczema, especially atopic dermatitis due to the presence of anti-inflammatory properties.
Lactococcus lactis; facilitates the breakdown of sugars and carbohydrates.
Streptococcus thermophilus balances the digestive system’s microbiome.
Lactobacillus brevis is a critical ingredient in preventing kidney stones.
Bifidobacterium bifidum keeps yeast under control; hence it’s great for the vagina and digestive tract.
Bifidobacterium longum produces lactic and acetic acid, which is essential in digestion.
Bifidobacterium infantis promotes digestive immunity and overall body immunity.
What Is The Science Of Perfect Biotics?
Perfect Biotics is a dietary supplement that offers digestive and immune support to your body. It’s a powerhouse of 15 probiotic strains with 30 billion CFUs that work to create and maintain a good balance in your gut and provide a thriving environment for the good bacteria that protect your body against harmful ones.
Each strain works uniquely and has different benefits for your digestive tract. Because Perfect Biotics is a blend of 15 strains, you’ll benefit more from the supplement.
Every time you consume Perfect Biotics, you supply your system with good bacteria for maintaining a healthy digestive tract. A healthy digestive tract leads to a healthy, energized body.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Where Can You Buy Perfect Biotics? How Much Does it Cost?
A : You can buy Perfect Biotics from the official online store.
Below are the prices listed on the official store:
- 6 bottles go for $331.56,
- 3 bottles go for $178.37,
- and 1 bottle for $69.95.
Q: Who should take Perfect Biotics?
A : It’s suitable for anyone who experiences indigestion and its extended effects. It can also be used by anyone who wants to increase their energy levels and benefit fully from their meals.
Q: How Do You Take Perfect Biotics?
A : You take 1 capsule daily with a full glass of water.
Q: When should I take Perfect Biotics?
A : You can take the supplement with your first meal of the day.
Q: Does Perfect Biotics Have Any Side Effects?
A : There have been no reported adverse side effects concerning the Perfect Biotics supplement.
Q: Is Perfect Biotics Safe?
A : Yes, it is safe. The formula has been scientifically tested and adheres to a high quality of purity observed by the manufacturer.
Q: Does Perfect Biotics Work?
A : Yes, it does. Perfect Biotics has received tremendous positive feedback from consumers who’ve used it and experienced a shift in their gut health.
Q: How does Perfect Biotics work?
A : It works by introducing good bacteria to the body.
Q: Do I need to refrigerate Perfect Biotics?
A : No, the product has a shelf life of up to 1 year.
What Do The Reviewers Think of Supplement?
Perfect Biotics has received a lot of praise from its consumers. It is a supplement that works. Let us see what others say about Perfect Biotics:
- I have tried other probiotics, but all haven’t been satisfactory. I’ll have to stick to Probiotic America, Perfect Biotics, because it delivers its promise and is affordable in the long run. I’ll not hesitate to recommend Perfect Biotics to others.
- I am a single young man in full-time employment and just started college. My mother introduced me to Perfect Biotics after raising the concern that I seem sluggish for my age. She asked me to try Perfect Biotics, and that’s how I’ve never looked back. I am more active, and I enjoy the quality of my life. I went ahead and introduced my friends, and anyone else who had a similar problem, and they’ve always come back to thank me.
– Raymond Jay
- I’m on my second month of using Perfect Biotics, and I have to say how pleased I am with how I’m feeling. I am more energized, my brain is clearer, my stomach is no longer bloated, and I can enjoy all my meals without worrying about being gassy. Perfect Biotics has indeed transformed my life, and I can’t stop talking about it.
- I watched a video on Facebook of the Perfect Biotic, and I was immediately sold to the product. Made my purchase, and my life changed for the better.
– Brian Pat
Our bodies are frail and fragile. Therefore, we shouldn’t hesitate to do what it takes to ensure we’re healthy. That includes eating well and having an exercise routine.
However, we live in a world where natural food is becoming scarce. Also, all food items are either genetically modified, stuffed with additives and preservatives, or suffocated with toxic fertilizers during the plantation. So, it would be best if you went the extra mile to put your health in check.
Adding Perfect Biotics to your healthy living routine is a wise step. Probiotics will help balance your microbiome and give your body a fighting chance against harmful bacteria. The state of affairs in your gut will significantly affect your quality of life.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- Pharmabiotic - Wiktionary. (n.d.). Wiktionary, the free dictionary. https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pharmabiotic#
- Probiotics and pharmabiotics. (2010, March). PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3026447/
- Probiotic. (2004, June 17). Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Retrieved August 31, 2022, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Probiotic
- Probiotics. (2022, August 27). Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS). https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Probiotics-HealthProfessional/
- Bifidobacterium longum subspecies infantis (B. infantis) in pediatric nutrition: Current state of knowledge. (n.d.). PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7352178/
- Health-promoting properties of Lacticaseibacillus paracasei: A focus on kefir isolates and exopolysaccharide-producing strains. (n.d.). PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8534925/
- Lactobacillus bulgaricus GLB44. (2022, August 22). Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Retrieved September 5, 2022, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lactobacillus_bulgaricus_GLB44
- Towards a better understanding of lactobacillus rhamnosus GG - host interactions. (n.d.). PubMed Central (PMC). https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4155824/