What is Ultimate Pet Nutrition?
Ultimate Pet Nutrition is a pet products line. The brand was founded by a renowned vet Dr. Gary Richter Ultimate Pet Nutrition, who was voted “America’s Favorite Veterinarian” because of his unique pet food and supplements. It comes recommended by numerous professionals, including some of the veterinarians and pet care specialists on our team.
Ultimate Pet Nutrition products use the latest cutting-edge nutritional solutions on the market to help support your pet’s nutritional needs. Besides, the formulas include carefully studied ingredients to ensure that they are of good quality and free from any kind of fillers, preservatives, or artificial ingredients.
Personally, I do think this brand has some merit, although the results will certainly vary among different animals. Let’s look at the details and pros and cons of this brand.
About the Brand
The brand manufacturer is a company called Ultimate Pet Nutrition, located in Encino, California and founded in 2018. Their alternate name is Cali Pet Nutrients, LLC. A reputable veterinarian and pet nutrition expert by the name of Gary Richter started the company, and his aim is to product wholesome, nutritionally rich food and related products for pets.
- The company sponsors animal rights charities.
- The founder is a renowned veterinarian and pet nutrition expert.
- Media outlets like CNN, ABC, and NBC have featured the brand and founder.
- The manufacturer cites that they have 50,000 satisfied customers.
- Digestive Enzymes
- Plant Sea Minerals
- Mushroom Blend
- Ascorbic Acid
- Boswellia Serrata Extract
- Curcumin Extract
- Eggshell Membrane
- They promise advanced nutritional solutions for pets.
- The products may promote healthy digestion.
- The products are rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Ultimate Pet Nutrition products are organic and have no artificial or chemical additives.
- The products are only available online.
- The results will vary for different pets.
- The prices are somewhat expensive.
What are Ultimate Pet Nutrition’s Most Popular Products?
It is the ultimate 40-in-1 dog food booster canine nutritional supplement. It is a combination of easy-absorbed vitamins, powerful probiotics, and digestive enzymes designed to support healthy digestion and boost your dog’s energy level so that it can lead a happy long life. You can also check the article of Nutra Thrive Review where we mention all about Nutra Thrive for Dogs and Cats.
Key Ingredients – Probiotics, Vitamins, Minerals, amino acids, oxidants, and digestive enzymes
Price – 1 jar 49.95, 3 jars $134.85, 6 jars $254.70
Nutra Complete Dog Food is 100 percent freeze-dried raw beef for dogs with a combination of hand-selected fruits and vegetable blends, a mix of essential vitamins. The product is designed to give your dog the nutrition it requires so that it can live a long healthy life.
Key Ingredients – Beef, Beef bone, Blueberry, Zinc Amino Acid Complex, Pumpkin seeds, Sweet potato, Broccoli, etc.
Price – 1 bag $29.95, 3 bags $80.85, 6 bags $149.70
It is a freeze-dried raw bison liver dog treat food. The main ingredient in this product is Bison a great source of protein for your dog. It is low in calories and has lots of minerals, essential fatty acids, vitamins, with zero by-products, fillers, additives, or preservatives.
Key ingredients – Bison liver, Amino Acids, Vitamins, and Iron
Price – 1 bag $24.99, 3 bags $65.97, 6 bags $125.94
Juve Flex contains powerful natural ingredients to help your dog achieve a healthy joint function. It claims to give your dog the relief it needs and enable it to remain active for a long time.
Key Ingredients – Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin sulfate, Boswellia Serrata natural extract, BiovaPlex Eggshell membrane, etc.
Price – 1 bottle $54.95, 3 bottles $146.85, 6 bottles $275.70
Canine Detox has an advanced formula that claims to support your pup’s natural detoxification system (liver). The formula in this product can help your dog get rid of toxins they encounter in the environment.
Key Ingredients – Turmeric Phytosome, Milk Thistle Phytosome, Superesse Same enriched yeast
Price – 1 bottle $64.95, 3 bottles $173.85, 6 bottles $329.70. Note that the above package and price offer come with a coupon code of free shipping for orders above $50. However, this Ultimate Pet Nutrition Coupon Code applies to U.S. customers only.
Which Key Ingredients Does Ultimate Pet Nutrition Products Use?
These are some of the primary active ingredients in Ultimate Pet Nutrition Nutra Thrive:
Turmeric has powerful antioxidant properties, and its most potent bioactive compound is curcumin. This spice could support the healthy functioning of the liver and prevent it from incurring damage due to toxins. In addition, it promotes heart and brain health.
Turmeric may help build a strong immune system, and it contains powerful anti-inflammatory agents which can decrease joint and muscle swelling. According to Nutrients, Turmeric Phytosome has been found to have diverse health benefits such as antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
It is one of the essential ingredients in joint supplements, and it exists naturally in the cartilage of humans and animals. There’s evidence that it can help decrease joint pain by preventing the breakdown of joint and tissue cartilage tissue.
In addition, it can often help to treat bone conditions. According to the Open Veterinary Journal, Glucosamine sulfate is a highly recommended component by vets as an alternative for treating and managing osteoarthritis in canines that are unable to tolerate the pain.
This ingredient is essential when it comes to the treatment and management of gastrointestinal diseases in canines. Probiotics are healthy bacteria which live along the linings of the intestines. They kill harmful microbes, and balance the microbiome.
This promotes more regular bowel movements and can ease symptoms like gas and diarrhea in both animals and human beings. According to the Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, probiotics are a potential alternative candidate in the conventional treatment of gastrointestinal diseases in dogs.
The ingredient purports to contain powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties responsible for the treatment of gastrointestinal conditions in canines and human beings. In addition, they promote general healing in the body and can strengthen the immune system.
Packed with nutrients like calcium, zinc, Vitamins C and K, and manganese, it can also help to promote bone health. Other benefits include possibly lowering blood pressure, strengthening heart health, and providing anti-aging benefits for the skin.
According to Advances in Nutrition: An International Review Journal, blueberries are anti-inflammatory and antioxidant agents with the ability to affect gastrointestinal micro-flora and contribute to the health of the host.
Is Ultimate Pet Nutrition Legitimate?
Ultimate Pet Nutrition supplements are legit. Their products are manufactured using advanced nutritional formulas to support your pet’s health and promote long life. Also, Ultimate Pet Nutrition BBB rating and approval, and positive customer reviews are a clear indication the brand is legit and can be trusted.
Ultimate Pet Nutrition FAQ
Q: How Safe is Ultimate Pet Nutrition?
A: According to the information form the brand’s official website, Ultimate Pet Nutrition products have been manufactured using natural ingredients and does not contain any fillers, preservatives, or additives that can cause harm to your pet.
Q: Where Do I Buy the Products?
A: You can purchase the products on the manufacturer’s official website, and Amazon also offers some items. The official site gives free shipping to all U.S residents who make an order of over $50.
Q: What are the Prices?
A: They are not offering a promo code at the moment, but they may in the future. Here is the cost of some of the top products. If you buy in bulk, you get a discount on these prices.
Juve Flex Advanced Canine Joint Supplement – $54.95
Ultimate Pet Nutrition Nutra Thrive for Dogs – $69.95
Canine Restore – $69.95
Juve Flex for Dogs – $54.95
Ultimate Pet Nutrition Nutra Thrive for Cats – $69.95
Feline Renew – $42.95
Q: Where Does the Ultimate Pet Nutrition Manufacturing Take Place?
A: According to the information on the brand’s official website, the company manufactures the Ultimate Pet Nutrition products in the United States.
Q: Is Ultimate Pet Nutrition Legitimate?
A: Yes, Ultimate Pet Nutrition is legitimate. The company has an official website where all important information regarding the manufacturer, the products, and contacts are available to ensure transparency and legitimacy of their existence.
I have spoken to the manufacturer personally about their products, so I can attest to the fact that they are real and legitimate.
Q: Does Ultimate Pet Nutrition Accept Returns?
A: Ultimate Pet Nutrition products are backed with a 90 day money-back guarantee. So, if you feel that products from this brand are not meeting your pets’ nutritional and health needs, you can return them for a refund.
Just contact the Ultimate Pet Nutrition customer service and send the items back within 90 days of the purchase date.
Ultimate Pet Nutrition Reviews
There are numerous Ultimate Pet Nutrition reviews online, and reading through them I found that most were very good. The majority of customers were happy with the health results their pets were able to achieve.
Most customers claim that the products changed the lives of pets as they look healthy, energized, and happy. I selected some of the top reviews in my opinion, for your interest and information:
- My cat is 10 years old and was lacking the energy and ability to jump up to where I feed him. Sometimes I would have to pick him up and place him where I put his food. I can’t put him on the floor because of my dogs. After just a week of being on this product he now has no problem jumping up to eat his food. I’m so glad I found it.
- I feel very fortunate to have discovered these wonderful products. My cat is 14 years old, and his health used to be a big concern. Now he shows a lot of spunkiness, has a shiny coat, and enjoys life more and more each day. – Franklin’s Mom
- This product has helped my 11 year old pit. She is like a pup again. No more limping. She has energy like she use too. She also takes Nutra Thrive. The combination of both products works fantastically for her. Love both. – Marcia
- Canine Comfort is helping my two adopted rescue dogs who have anxiety, nervousness, and aggression problems. – Cindy G.
Helps To Calm Their Anxiety
There are lots of pet foods and supplements out there but only the best brand can make a difference in your pet’s life. Ideally, this brand includes products such as Ultimate Pet Nutrition Juve Flex and Ultimate Pet Nutrition Nutra Bites all designed to help your pet live a healthier and happy life. This is a brand that some veterinarians recommend for your pet as being rich in nutrients and possibly offering other benefits for health.
Of course, you may want to further research on what exact product is good for your pet so that you can guarantee it a happier, healthier, and longer life. If you like, you can try out products such as Nutra Thrive For Cats or Ultimate Pet Nutrition Nutra Thrive to boost your pet’s general health. If you have pets, this is one brand that I suggest you research in your journey to finding ideal pet nutrition.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
1. Xu XY, Meng X, Li S, Gan RY, Li Y, Li HB. Bioactivity, Health Benefits, and Related Molecular Mechanisms of Curcumin: Current Progress, Challenges, and Perspectives. Nutrients. 2018 Oct 19;10(10):1553. doi: 10.3390/nu10101553. PMID: 30347782; PMCID: PMC6213156.
2. Bhathal A, Spryszak M, Louizos C, Frankel G. Glucosamine and chondroitin use in canines for osteoarthritis: A review. Open Vet J. 2017;7(1):36-49. doi: 10.4314/ovj.v7i1.6. Epub 2017 Feb 24. PMID: 28331832; PMCID: PMC5356289.
3. Jensen AP, Bjørnvad CR. Clinical effect of probiotics in prevention or treatment of gastrointestinal disease in dogs: A systematic review. J Vet Intern Med. 2019 Sep;33(5):1849-1864. doi: 10.1111/jvim.15554. Epub 2019 Jul 16. PMID: 31313372; PMCID: PMC6766488.
4. Finno CJ. Veterinary Pet Supplements and Nutraceuticals. Nutr Today. 2020 Mar-Apr;55(2):97-101. doi: 10.1097/nt.0000000000000399. PMID: 33446942; PMCID: PMC7802882.
5. Kalt W, Cassidy A, Howard LR, Krikorian R, Stull AJ, Tremblay F, Zamora-Ros R. Recent Research on the Health Benefits of Blueberries and Their Anthocyanins. Adv Nutr. 2020 Mar 1;11(2):224-236. doi: 10.1093/advances/nmz065. PMID: 31329250; PMCID: PMC7442370.
6. Possible effect of diet on stress and neuroendocrine parameters in dogs with behavioural disorders. Vet Rec. 2017 May 13;180(19):476. doi: 10.1136/vr.j2256. PMID: 28500158.