What is Vitapost Blood Sugar Support?
Diabetes is a chronic health condition that occurs when the pancreas cannot make enough insulin to control blood sugar levels, or the body cannot utilize insulin.  As a result, blood sugar levels rise above average and predispose you to other chronic conditions such as stroke and eye problems.
Vitapost Blood Sugar Support helps normalize blood sugar levels through its natural ingredients. It provides the body with essential vitamins, minerals, and herbs that increase insulin secretion and stabilize glucose homeostasis.
This blood sugar support supplement comes in capsule form to make it easier for users to take the supplement. One bottle contains sixty capsules that are enough for a one-month supply. Each capsule contains natural and scientifically proven ingredients that improve blood sugar levels and overall health.
Based on our research and testing, Vitapost has a unique mechanism of action and numerous benefits. Keep reading to learn more about this advanced blood sugar support and why we recommend it.
About the Brand
Vita Balance is the company behind Vitapost Blood Sugar Support. The company prides itself in manufacturing premium dietary supplements that improve general health. It manufactures these blood sugar support supplements in an FDA-approved facility located in North America.
The company uses natural ingredients from reputable suppliers both locally and abroad. As a result, RDNs highly recommend all their products, including Vitapost Blood Sugar Support, for their health properties and nutritional value
- Natural ingredients
- GMP-certified and FDA-approved facility
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Made in the USA
- Banaba leaf
- Bitter melon
- Gymnema Sylvestre
- White mulberry leaf
- Lowers blood sugar levels
- Normalizes HbA1c levels
- Supports glucose homeostasis
- Regulates blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Antioxidant and Anti-inflammatory properties
- Non-vegan since it contains bovine gelatin
|😊 Benefits||Stable blood sugar levels, Normal HbA1c, Reduced heart disease risk|
|💊 Other Ingredients||Banaba leaf, Guggul, Bitter melon, Biotin, Cinnamon Bark Powder, Yarrow Flowers Powder, White Mulberry Leaf Powder, Vitamins|
|✅ Discounts||Buy four bottles, buy one free|
|🏢 Company||Vita Balance Inc|
|⚥ Age Group||Adults|
What are the Ingredients in Vitapost Blood Sugar Support
Vitapost contains vital nutrients for blood sugar support. Each ingredient comes with the recommended daily value to prevent overdosing and underdosing. These ingredients include:
Banaba leaves are commonly used in the best blood sugar support supplements because they can lower blood sugar levels. They contain several active compounds, including ellagitannins, corosolic acid, and gallotannins.
Corosolic acid increases insulin sensitivity and enhances cellular glucose uptake.  It also inhibits the alpha-glucosidase enzyme, which helps digest carbs. This reduces carbohydrate digestion and uptake and ultimately lowers blood sugar.
Banaba leaves have antioxidant properties that neutralizes harmful free radicals.  They also have antiobesity agents that inhibit lipogenesis and adipogenesis.  Banaba leaves also lower cholesterol levels and decreases the risk of heart diseases, common among people with diabetes. 
Guggul is a gum resin derived from plants native to Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh. It is used in Ayurvedic medicine to manage diabetes, arthritis, obesity, and inflammation. It contains valuable compounds that have been scientifically proven to lower blood sugar levels. 
Bitter melon has potent medicinal properties that lower blood sugar levels. It promotes insulin secretion and improves glucose uptake.
Bitter melon also decreases cholesterol levels and protects against heart diseases. In a 2018 study, bitter melon was shown to reduce total cholesterol levels and LDL levels.  It also improved lipid metabolism.
Gymnema Sylvestre is a herb native to tropical forests in Africa, Australia, and India. It lowers blood sugar levels and decreases glucose absorption in the small intestine.  It also blocks sugar receptors on your taste buds and suppresses sweetness in sugary beverages and desserts. It also reduces sugar cravings.
How Does Vitapost Blood Sugar Support Work?
Vitapost Blood Sugar support contains anti-diabetic ingredients that lower blood sugar levels by increasing insulin secretion and sensitivity. It also supports a healthy glucose homeostasis system and normalizes HbA1c levels.
The supplement also suppresses sugar cravings, thus reducing your sugar intake. It also enhances glucose metabolism and regulates insulin and glucagon function. Glucagon is produced in response to low blood sugar and increases blood sugar levels, whereas insulin lowers blood glucose levels.
Vitapost Blood Sugar Support also lowers cholesterol levels and reduces the risk of chronic heart diseases. It also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that boost the immune system and improve overall health.
Q: Is Vitapost Blood Sugar Support Suitable for Everyone?
A: Yes. Everyone can use blood sugar support supplements, including those with uncontrollable or high blood sugar levels. Additionally, people with normal and prediabetes can use the supplement to avoid developing diabetes. The supplement helps normalize blood sugar and HbA1c levels.
Q: Do I Need a Prescription to Purchase Vitapost Blood Sugar Support?
A: No, Vitapost is available over the counter. It contains organic herbs, minerals, and vitamins, so it doesn’t require a prescription. However, consult your doctor before taking an anti-diabetic supplement if you have diabetes or uncontrollable blood sugar levels.
The doctor will review your medications and the ingredients in the supplement to see whether the supplement is good for you. This prevents hypoglycemia, a condition where your blood sugar falls below normal.
Q: Are Vitapost Blood Sugar Support Supplements Safe?
A: Yes, blood sugar support supplements are safe for consumption. They contain natural ingredients, vitamins, and trace minerals that lower blood sugar levels to safe levels. The supplements also cause little to no side effects.
The supplements are processed in an FDA-approved and GMP-registered facility under strict health regulations. They are also tested by third-party labs to see if they meet the company’s standards and to ensure quality and purity.
Q: How Do I Take Vitapost Blood Sugar Support?
A: Take one capsule daily with meals or as directed by a health care expert. Patients with normal HbA1c levels should take one pill once daily, while those with high HbA1c are advised to take one capsule twice or thrice a day.
Avoid overdosing on the supplement to prevent extremely low blood sugar levels. Also, seek a medical consult if you are already on anti-diabetic drugs to avoid drug interaction and hypoglycemia.
Q: How Can I Optimize My Blood Sugar Levels?
A: You can take foods that lower blood sugar alongside your blood sugar support supplements to optimize your blood sugar levels. Such foods include seafood, broccoli, kimchi, okra, beans and lentils, and pumpkin seeds. You should also exercise regularly to lower blood sugar levels and increase insulin sensitivity.
Q: Is Vitapost Blood Sugar Support FDA-Approved?
A: No, FDA doesn’t approve dietary supplements like Vitapost Blood Sugar Support. However, the supplement is produced in an FDA-approved facility that follows Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines.
What Do Reviewers Think of Vitapost Blood Sugar Support?
Vitapost has an average rating of 4.8 with many positive blood sugar supplement reviews online. Below are some of the top reviews from verified clients:
- Works with my plan! I have been taking Blood Sugar Support when I have too much to eat. It happens. I like that I can choose how many to take a day. – Jacqi
- Great addition to my supplements. I like to think I’m health conscious! I’m satisfied with the ingredients and presentation of Blood Sugar Support. The capsules even smell nice. Bless – Turner
- I’m impressed. I Can really notice what it does for me. Great company and service, would highly recommend – Dan
How to Order Vitapost Blood Sugar Support
You can order a bottle of Vitapost Blood Sugar Support from the brand’s official webpage. A bottle contains 60 capsules and goes for $24.95. Two bottles cost $ 44.96 after a $4.94 discount, and four bottles at $89.92 with one extra bottle.
The blood sugar support comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee that allows users to return the supplement for a refund if they are dissatisfied with their purchase. The refund process is seamless. Contact customer support, and they will guide you on what to do.
Vitapost offers one to six-month subscriptions where users can enjoy an additional 10% discount. The company also provides 5% discount codes to help users save money. However, the brand doesn’t offer free shipping, meaning users must dig deeper into their pockets to cater to delivery fees.
How Does It Compare to Other Similar Products?
|CanPrev Blood Sugar Support||Spring Valley Blood Sugar Support||Life Extension Glycemic Guard|
Vitapost Blood Sugar Support is a natural dietary supplement that lowers blood sugar levels and normalizes HbA1c levels. It also increases insulin production, sensitivity, and glucose uptake by peripheral cells. Similarly, Liposomal NMN+ is said to aid in blood sugar regulation. As you get older, you are more likely to develop blood sugar control issues, which a good NAD+ supplement can help with.
The supplement is suitable for everyone who wants to regulate their blood sugar levels. However, consult your doctor if you are under medication or have diabetes to prevent drug interaction and hypoglycemia.
The supplement is available at an affordable price at Vitapost’s official website. It has positive customer reviews online, meaning you can rely on it to provide the same results. Incorporate this potent blood sugar support into your routine for optimal blood sugar control.
At Wellness Digest, our sourcing guidelines are strict and we only use primary references for our articles including peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy.
- What is Diabetes? National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases https://www.niddk.nih.gov/health-information/diabetes/overview/what-is-diabetes
- Shi, L., Zhang, W., Zhou, Y. Y., Zhang, Y. N., Li, J. Y., Hu, L. H., & Li, J. (2008). Corosolic acid stimulates glucose uptake via enhancing insulin receptor phosphorylation. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18348886/
- Sharmin, T., Rahman, M. S., & Mohammadi, H. (2018). Investigation of biological activities of the flowers of Lagerstroemia speciosa, the Jarul flower of Bangladesh https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6080514/
- Karsono, A. H., Tandrasasmita, O. M., & Tjandrawinata, R. R. (2019). A bioactive fraction from Lagerstroemia speciosa leaves (DLBS3733) reduces fat droplets by inhibiting adipogenesis and lipogenesis. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/31118835/
- Miura, T., Takagi, S., & Ishida, T. (2012). Management of Diabetes and Its Complications with Banaba (Lagerstroemia speciosa L.) and Corosolic Acid. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3468018/
- Sotoudeh, R., Hadjzadeh, M. A., Gholamnezhad, Z., & Aghaei, A. (2019). The anti-diabetic and antioxidant effects of a combination of Commiphora Mukul, Commiphora myrrha, and Terminalia chebula in diabetic rats https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6727431/
- Kunnumakkara, A. B., Banik, K., Bordoloi, D., Harsha, C., Sailo, B. L., Padmavathi, G., Roy, N. K., Gupta, S. C., & Aggarwal, B. B. (2018). Googling the Guggul (Commiphora and Boswellia) for Prevention of Chronic Diseases. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6087759/
- Joseph, B., & Jini, D. (2013). Anti-diabetic effects of Momordica charantia (bitter melon) and its medicinal potency. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4027280/
- Kinoshita, H., & Ogata, Y. (2018). Effect of Bitter Melon Extracts on Lipid Levels in Japanese Subjects: A Randomized Controlled Study. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/30532795/
- Tiwari, P., Ahmad, K., & Baig, M. H. (2017). Gymnema Sylvestre for Diabetes: From Traditional Herb to Future's Therapeutic. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27834124/